Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ SEARCHING FOR YOU ❯ PART 1 ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
SEARCHING FOR YOU
BY:JESSICA DEJESUS

PART ONE
PROLOUGE
ytf101-i wuv hiei *grabs hiei*hiei-need...oxygen...
meshell-ytf101 u dont own anyhting ^_^;;;;;;;

A black flash scurried through out the forest hurridly as if its life was on the line. A knock on the window was heard in Mika's bedroom. I wonder who that could be she thought sarcastically as she went to unseal the entrance to let the small fire appericion enter. Hiei came through the window and quickly grabbed her waist as he pushed his lips against hers. Mika giggled as he released her from his firm grasp.
"It's nice to see you too Hiei," Mika laughed out.
"I missed you," Hiei said as he couldn't wait to hold the half-breed in his arms once again. Mika moved back teasing him so he decided to sit on the ledge of the window. He was gone for two months trying to save Yusuke, one of his teammates.
They heard the screaming and crying of a daiper needing to be changed from there little 11 month old daughter, Izumi. Mika ran to the room, changed the diaper, and brought Izumi in to greet her father.
Izumi looked mostly like her mother with straight, shiny black hair and tannish skin. But she had her fathers red eyes instead of her mothers purple ones.
Once Hiei held her and kissed her on the cheek, Mika put Izumi down for a little nap and went back out to Hiei. Sitting on his lap they both starred out the window. The raindrops plopping on the window made their vision distored as they saw zig-zag crosses of lightning bolts in the air.
Hiei ran his hands through Mika's short and sleek hair. When he was finished his hands reached her shoulders.
"So how are those wind moves coming along," Hiei pondered."Not very well," Mika answered nervously back. Hiei laughed as he started to kiss the back of her neck.
"Hiei, not right now," she giggled pushing his face away. That's when Izumi's deafening cry took up the room. Hiei got up and went into the room to comfort his child and help her relax. Once Hiei sung to her, for the second time, she was out like a light. He stood and smiled at his little girl. Seeing her for the first time in two months was like a miracle to him. Hiei couldn't leave her side.
Mika fell asleep on the windowsill waiting for Hiei to emerge from the threshhold of the doorway but he was too amazed by his sweet little girl. Just then as quiet as a cat scittering through the empty streets of an adandoned neighborhood something enter the room where Mika lie sleeping and waiting for her lover to return. Almost as fast as Hiei came whatever that was took Mika and vanished from the room.
Hiei gently touched his baby's cheek and kissed her on the forhead.
"Goodnight Izumi," he whispered qiuetly as he turned off the lights and tiptoed in the other room. He was smiling not knowing the upsetting truth that happend as he was gazing upon his baby's glorius face. He turned around and to his surprise he could not find Mika. He looked everywhere but unfortunatly she was no where to be found.
He layed on the bed jittery as he snuggled the pillow and could smell her sweet fregrence surround him. Wiat, what if who ever took my love comes back to take Izumi as well? I can't let this happen. I won't lose both of them in one night. In a flash he was gone into the baby's room but something terrile happend. Once he turned on the lights he saw the toys scattered across the floor, her blanket tossed over the side of her crib, and her favorite stuffed animal of Elmo, that Hiei gave to her, was tossed carelessly across the room. He picked it up and was carrying it back over to her crib and was about to place it in to comfort her as she was nestled all snug in her bed so he walked over and was about to place it in he looked over the side. As ajusting his eyes to that unforgivible sight he realized that his baby was gone to.
He fell to his knees with a vague look on his face. He dropped the Elmo doll and the clatter of tear gems falling took up the room. Once he stopped crying he was furious with rage, he screamed, looked at the Elmo doll, and picked it up.
"YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!" he yelled as he threw the Elmo doll across the room hitting the wall and cracking one of its eyes.
In the reflection of the cracked on of that doll you could see Hiei vanish out of sight and never returned to the house.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*
1 YEAR LATER

Hiei hadn't gone back to the house but he continued night and day, with nobody's help, trying to find his most two beloved people he had in his life. Jumping from tree to tree and branch to branch there was something that Hiei kept from that house and never let out of his sight. It was a picture. A picture of those two with him. And the place that he kept it was a pocket. A pocket right next to his heart.

Converting /tmp/phpmozLPc to /dev/stdout