Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ SEARCHING FOR YOU ❯ PART 2 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
SEARCHING FOR YOU
BY:JESSICA DEJESUS

PART TWO
CHAPTER 1
ytf101-my hiei
hiei-...help...me...
meshell-man ytf101 u dont own anything
ytf101-*all sad*


Slash! Hiei and Kurama battled through the rough forest trying to find Yusuke and Kuwabara whom they were seperated from earlier. They battled through the tretrerous maze and finally caught up with the other two.
"Hey Kurama! Hey Hiei!" Yusuke yelled out letting them know the could see them through the thick brush. They ran through the thick bushes to get to their teammates. Once they were all together again they were unstoppalbe.
"Koenma said that there was some strange activity going on in this building. So let's split up again OK?" Yusuke informed.
Everyone nodded and they split up into groups. Kurama and Hiei went down one hallway and down there they fought hundreds of weak demons. Fighting one after another they started to get tired. There were too many of them and they couldn't take them all by themselves. They were then over run by the demons. All the demons carried them together in to meet the boss.
"Good, now all you need to do is get the other two and then our plan will be a success."
All the demons followed their orders and went to retrieve Yusuke and Kuwabara. Before the went after the demons put them both in seperate cells of the many they had. All alone Hiei went into the pocket that contained the picture. He put his hand in his pocket to take it out but unfortunatlly it wasn't there.
His face turned into a panic. He searched his pockets and all over the cell it wasn't there.
"NO, NO, NO!" Hiei screamed out loud,"No it can't be gone!"
"Hiei are you OK?" Kurama inquired holding the bars of his cell trying to see the small apperician. There was no answer. He could only hear Hiei rumiging around in the dirt.
Yusuke and Kuwabara into the cell. Then followed the brains behind the opperation, Karasu. Unfortunaltly he wasn't dead. He was holding a small peice of paper in his hands and immediatly Hiei recognized it. Hiei looked furious and clenched his fist. Karasu walked up to Hiei's cage and looked at him and then the picture. He through the picture in the cage and Hiei caught it not taking his eyes off Karasu.
"I bet you miss them dearly?"Karasu questioned.
"Why do you care?" Hiei answered smartly.
"Because I know where they are."
"WHAT?!"
Karasu walked away as Hiei was hanging on the bars. He was yelling at him at the top of his lungs.
"YOU BASTARD! TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE!"
But Karasu walked out without even a second glance. Hiei picked up the picture his dropped. It all started to come back to him.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*
FLASHBACK

Hiei gently touched his baby's cheek and kissed her on the forhead.
"Goodnight Izumi," he whispered qiuetly as he turned off the lights and tiptoed in the other room. He was smiling not knowing the upsetting truth that happend as he was gazing upon his baby's glorius face. He turned around and to his surprise he could not find Mika. He looked everywhere but unfortunatly she was no where to be found.
He layed on the bed jittery as he snuggled the pillow and could smell her sweet fregrence surround him. Wiat, what if who ever took my love comes back to take Izumi as well? I can't let this happen. I won't lose both of them in one night. In a flash he was gone into the baby's room but something terrile happend. Once he turned on the lights he saw the toys scattered across the floor, her blanket tossed over the side of her crib, and her favorite stuffed animal of Elmo, that Hiei gave to her, was tossed carelessly across the room. He picked it up and was carrying it back over to her crib and was about to place it in to comfort her as she was nestled all snug in her bed so he walked over and was about to place it in he looked over the side. As ajusting his eyes to that unforgivible sight he realized that his baby was gone to.
He fell to his knees with a vague look on his face. He dropped the Elmo doll and the clatter of tear gems falling took up the room. Once he stopped crying he was furious with rage, he screamed, looked at the Elmo doll, and picked it up.
"YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!" he yelled as he threw the Elmo doll across the room hitting the wall and cracking one of its eyes.
In the reflection of the cracked on of that doll you could see Hiei vanish out of sight and never returned to the house.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*
BACK IN THE CELL

Hiei's eyes were sealed shut. He thought to himself This can't be true. He...he...couldn't have takin them. But...what if...what if he did. He fell to his knees and Hiei was about to cry. Karasu walked back down and looked at Hiei and Hiei glared right back at him. Karasu was pacing back and forth in front of his cage.
"I like them and I don't know if I want to give them back."
Hiei didn't answer he just followed Karasu with his eyes. Karasu walked over to Hiei's cage, opened it, and then got out of the room knowing Hiei was going to slay him if he stayed.
"The buiding they are in will self-destruct in one month. See if you can find them before they die." He said over the loud speaker.
Hiei let out the rest of the guys looked at them and said,"You're helping me find them."
They just followed Hiei to Koenma's office. They walked up and watched what Hiei was doing very carefully. They saw the people he was looking up and watched him find their location. They took off to find them.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*
hiei-will i ever find them
ytf101-who knows
meshell-maybe
all-?

Converting /tmp/phpTuNgxe to /dev/stdout