Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets Revealed ❯ Koenma ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Secrets Revealed

I own nothing except Zinnia.



Teenage Koenma sat at his desk bored as ever. He totally pushed all his sky high piles of paper work aside. It was a Sunday....the most boring day of the week. His eyes shifted around the room. It was quiet and no one was around. He hesitately pushed the play button on his cd player. After a few seconds the jazzy music came on. He jumped out of his chair and ran over to the large double doors to if anyone at all was around. No one. He then ran back into the center of the office and began dancing and singing to the music.


"It's not unusual to be loved by anyone
It's not unusual to have fun with anyone
but when I see you hanging about with anyone"

The young teenage prince began doing a dance much similar to the Carlton dance as he danced all around the office to the Tom Jones music.

"It's not unusual to see me cry,
oh I wanna' die
It's not unusual to go out at any time
but when I see you out and about it's such a crime
if you should ever want to be loved by anyone,
It's not unusual it happens every day no matter what you say
you find it happens all the time
love will never do what you want it to
why can't this crazy love be mine
"

The door gently creaked open as Botan poked her head into the office and saw Koenma getting his groove on and was now doing the leg-grab. Koenma isntantly spun around when he heard Botan cracking up. He quickly ran over to the cd player and pushed the stop button. "Koenma...that was.....that was...."started Botan. Koenma's face was red with embarassment. "FUNNY!" Botan was now on the ground rolling around and cracking up.