Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets Revealed ❯ Zinnia ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Zinnia sat on the bed of Kurama's bedroom staring at the wall. The bedroom door was closed. Zinnia's eyes narrowed as she concentrated. She was trying to keep a straight face. She failed miserably and began laughing. "Wow, Angel! You're the master of staring contests!"laughed the wolf demon. "You beat me everytime!" Zinnia laughed for a few more minutes then finally got herself together. "So what do you wanna do now?"she asked. She tilted her head to one side. "Well....we can talk, watch a movie, eat, or play videogames!" there was a knock at the door.

"Zinnia, who are you talking to?"asked Kurama as he entered the bedroom. Yuske, Hiei and Kuwabara followed. Zinnia sweatdropped.

"Uh....nobody...."she said.

"Zinnia, I heard you talking to someone."said Kurama very sure of himself. "Please dont lie to me." Zinnia put her head down.

"Im sorry...."she then looked up at Yuske and the others. "Uh....I was talking to my friend Angel."she explained.

"Who?"asked Hiei looking around the room.

"Angel. She's my new friend. I met her last week." she explained. Everyone looked around the room. There was no one there.

"Zinnia, where is this friend of yours?"asked Kurama sitting next to her on the bed. Zinnia's eyes widened.

"Kurama! You're sitting on her!"she screamed. Kurama quickly jumped up off the bed and looked. There was no one there. Finally, Kurama understood.

"Zinnia, I dont see no chick."said Yuske.

"Yeah, maybe you should go lay down."said Kuwabara. Zinnia blinked.

"But...she's right here....sitting next to me on the bed."explained the wolf demon. Hiei gave Kuwabara and Yuske a death glare.

"DID YOU TWO BAKAS SPIKE HER DRINK AGAIN?!"screamed Hiei. Kurama chuckled.

"Oh..you're right, Zinnia!"started the red head. "I see her!" everyone else then looked.

"Where?"asked Hiei. Zinnia looked confused.

"You dont see her, big brother?"she asked. "She had long blonde hair with green eyes and where's a green jersey with white jeans. She likes to look hip."said Zinnia smiling. "She's a wolf demon too." Now Yuske decided to have some fun with this.

"Oh yeah....I see her now!"said the spirit detective advancing forward to the bed. "Look at these titties!"he shouted pretending to squeeze someone's breasts. He then began laughing.

"Yeah and look at that butt!"shouted Kuwabara now starting to play along. He then pretended to smack a someone's butt. Zinnia's wolf ears lowered as the two laughed. But suddenly....Yuske was hit by some invisible force. Then Kuwabara was.

"See.....you made her mad."said Zinnia. Now it seemed both spirit detectives were being beaten up by invisible force. They both finally fell on their knees with their hands over their crotch areas. Zinnia blinked. "You see...you guys should of done that. "she said looking down at the two spirit detectives rolling around on the floor. She then looked up. "huh? oh okay...I'll tell him."she turned to her big brother. "Hiei.....Angel says your cute."said Zinnia smiling. Hiei sweatdropped.