Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets Revealed ❯ Kurama ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kurama entered his house carrying groceries. The house was empty. He was in the mood for a delicious cherry pie. He had bought all of the cooking ingrediants. He quickly entered the kitchen and sat all the bags down on the table. He went over to the sink and washed his hands. Washing your hands was something you must always do before handling food. Once he finished he dried his hands with a small hand towel. He opened up the cabinet and got out a large plastic bowl. He set it on the table with the groceries. He smiled. "Hello and welcome to Cooking with Kurama!"said the red head happily speaking to no one at all. "Today we are making a delicious cherry pie!"he got out the flour. "First, to make a pie we need pie crust. Now let's add about 2 cups of fresh flour."he then scooped up two cups of the white powdery substance. "Bam!"he shouted as he dumped it into the bowl. "Next we add 3 eggs"he said reaching into one of the bags then pulling out 3 eggs. He began to juggle them. He began to slowly move backwards as he juggled faster. He accidently stepped back onto one of Zinnia's squeak toys and fell to the floor with the eggs coming down with him. He slowly got back up with egg yolk on his face. He wiped it off. "Sorry about that folks.Uh....like I was saying we add three eggs"he took out threee more eggs and cracked each one and dropped the yolk into the bowl. "Next we put in a cup of skim milk!"he went over to the refridgerator and pulled out a carton of milk. He carefully poured some into a measuring cup. "Bam!"he shouted as he dumped the dairy product into the bowl. "Next...we stir" He took out a wooden spoon and began stirring while humming to himself.

"Yay!"cheered a voice behind him. Kurama dropped the spoon and spun around to see Zinnia applauding him. "Yay! Kurama's gonna be the next Emeril!" Kurama blushed. Zinnia ran over to the bowl and looked inside. "Whatcha making, Kurama?"she asked sweetly.

"Um......cherry pie..."said the red head still blushing. Zinnia's eyes lit up.

"CHERRY PIE?! Can I have some too, Kurama? Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaseeeee?" Kurama sweardropped.

"Sure, Zinnia."