Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets Revealed ❯ Mitari ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
After another terrible day at school Mitari went up to his bedroom to do his homework. His bed room wasnt anything too special. Pretty plain. He slowly peeked out the window and saw his mother driving away in the silver mini van. He watched until the car drove out of sight. He sighed. He sat on the ground and opened up his bookbag. Today's homework: Geometry, Science and....grr.. Social Studies. He started with geometry cause it was the most difficult for him and he wanted to get all the hard stuff out of the way first. He got out his Geometry book and turned to the page which held his assingment. He then pulled out a notebook and pencil. But....there was just one more thing he had left to do before he'd feel better after another tormented day. He ran over to the large picture frame of the brave lion and turned it on its opposite side. There was a picture of Zinnia. He then went over to the dresser and opened a drawer. He searched under the clothes and pulled out the two plushies he made himself of him and Zinnia. What made it cuter what that he put velcro on their hands...uh...arms...uh...well they had arms like power puff girls so he put velcro on their arms which made the plushies hold hands. He did a rather good job making them too. He sat them on the bed. He then kneeled down and pulled out several portraits he made himself of the wolf demon and hang them up neatly on random spots of the walls in his bedroom. He also pulled out several candles out the drawer.They were red and in cute little glass candle holders.. He placed two on the dresser, two on the desk, and some on the floor. He carefully lit each one of them. The candles spreaded the scent of roses all over the room. After lighting the candles he turned the lights out and closed the curtains. Lastly, he hung up his framed poems of Zinnia on the wall along with the portaits. The room liked like a Zinnia shrine. Now he was completely comfortable. He then sat on the bed and began to do his geometry. He wrote his name at the top of the piece of paper on the notebook. As he wrote on the piece of paper he stared up at the portrait he drew of Zinnia hanging on the other side of the room. He admired her beauty, kindness and there was something about her innocence that him love her even more. Zinnia was probaly the nicest person he ever met. She made him feel like he had a real friend. Her beauiful, sweet smile made his heart melt. He loved the way her eyes lit up when she laughs and how her.......large braid blew in the wind. He sighed. He then looked down at his homework. There was a drawing of Zinnia sitting on a rock and looking up at the beautiful night sky. He had to concentrate better on his homework. He ripped the paper out the notebook and slid it under the pillow with all the other homework papers messed up with Zinnia drawings. There was a knock on the door. He instantly jumped up and began to quickly change the room to its original form. He blew out each candle and shoved them into the drawer and slammed it shut. He then took each portrait and poem off the walls and quickly shoved them under the bed. He looked around the room carefully. Perfect. He went over to the door and slowly opened it. A pair hazel eyes stared at him. His blue eyes widened. "Z-Zinnia!"he cried totally shocked. She smiled.

"Hi Mitari!"she said happily.

"H-how did you....get in the house?"he asked. Zinnia blinked.

"Your mommy gave me a key! She's neat!"the wolf demon entered the bedroom. "Well, are you ready to study?"she asked. Just then it hit Mitari. He totally forgot! Zinnia offered to help him with his geometry because it was his worse subject! "I brought cupcakes for us to share!"she said happily as she set a case of cupcakes on the bed. She then noticed something on the bed......the plushies. She picked them up. Mitari's heart sank. She turned to him. "Mitari, did you make these?"she asked. Mitari stood silent. She tilted her head to one side. "Well, did you?"she asked. Mitari gulped.

"Y-y-yes....."he said shyly. Zinnia's tail wiggled in delight.

"They're adorable!"she squealed. "I can tell this plushie is you, but.......this other one...."she said examining the plushie of her. "This plushie is awful cute......she looks familar....probaly someone I know....."she tuened to Mitari. "Who is this suppose to be?"she asked. Mitari sweat dropped.