Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets Revealed ❯ Kuwabara ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kuwabara sat on the couch all fuzzy and warm in his bunny pajamas. They were baby blue with the floppy ears and feet in them. He was watching his favorite tv show. The Wiggles! He began to sing along with them. "Fruit salad! Yummy, Yummy! Fruit salad, fruit salad, fruit salad, YEAH!"(if that got that song wrong, Im sorry. I dont watch that show) . That was his jam, baby! He kept singing over and over again to the song. He held his Poe tellitubbie plushie close to his heart as he sang with the television. Kuwabara then frowned. A commercial. But then he perked back up. A commercial to buy tickets to go see The Wiggles on ice! Only 19.99, too! And every kid that came would get a free The Wiggles T-Shirt and one lucky winner in a raffle would the complete, 1st season on DVD! Kuwabara was so excited. There was a phone number on the television. He picked up the phone and began to dial until.......

"Hey Kuwabara! I got the new Conker: Live and Reload videogame!"screamed Yuske's voice as he entered the house. Shizuru must of let him in. Kuwabara quickly sat on the Poe Tellitubbie plushie, pulled the blanket over him and changed the channel on the television. Yuske walked in. "Kuwabara, I finally got it! It's time to kick some Tediz- hey why are you hiding in the covers like that?"asked the spirit detective confused.

"Uh..no reason!"said Kuwabara from under the blankets. "Just cold!" just then Shizuru came in.

"Kazuma, I need to wash this blanket."she said pulling the cover off the carrot top.......revealing the bunny pajamas. Yuske bursted out laughing. Kuwabara blushed.

"Kuwabara, you look so stupid!"laughed Yuske pointing at Kuwabara.

"Oh, which reminds me, little brother."said Shizuru. She handed him a small strip of paper. "Here's that ticket you wanted to see Dora the Explorer Live."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"laughed Yuske.