Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Shita and Kurama's little love song. ❯ Things happen ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 10
 
Okay it's 11:30 PM and Shita's having a nightmare. It's the same nightmare she's been having for a while, seeing everyone was being killed. " No.... KURAMA!" She shouted and wakes up. " It was a dream or was it a prediction?"
Shita grabs her pillow and goes down the hall to ask Kurama if she can sleep with him. She goes in his room quietly. " Kurama can I sleep with you I had a nightmare." Shita said lightly shaking his shoulder, but he didn't answer.
Maybe he won't mind, I mean we have a kid. * So, Shita climbed into bed with him. She fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.
" Good morning sleep well?" Shita opened her eyes to see Kurama looking at her with a warm smile.
" Oh, yes. I hope you didn't mind if I slept with you." Shita said.
" It's okay, and if you need to just come on in bed with me I really don't mind." She nodded smiling back at him.
" Good morning Shita!" Yusuke says grabbing Shita's boobs again. She hit him!
" Yusuke you're so lucky you're my cousin or I would kill you!"
Yusuke rubs his cheek. " Man, that really hurt."
Shita goes in her room to get some cloths. " I'm going to take a shower, and Yusuke you dare come in! Oh, and I'm going to show you guys where I grow up, well what's left of it any ways." Shita said going in the bathroom and get the water start.
Then she tests it. " Not to hot and not to cold." She smiled to herself, and she gets in.
Yusuke comes in, but Shita doesn't hear him. " Say cheese!" Yusuke said pulling the shower curtains back.
" YUSUKE!" Yusuke took a picture of her butt naked.
Shita wraps a towel around her and go out into the living room. " Yusuke I warned you." She said kicking him where it hurt, then hit him some more until Kayko tells her to stop.
" I'm going to finish my shower that was rudely interrupted be my cousin!" Shita goes back into the bathroom and finishes her shower and by that time she had calmed down.
" Okay are you guys ready to go." Shita said wearing a Kimono that has white roses all over it.
" Wow, you look beautiful, my love." Kurama says and kissing her.
" Why thank you Kurama." Shita said blushing really bad.
Soon, they arrive at the little village where Shita and Kurama used to live. " There's nothing left, so that means..." Yusuke trailed off.
" All or almost all of my demon family is gone, the rest of my family is human and live in the human world." Shita finished Yusuke's sentence.
" Yeah, my brothers and sister are gone as well, but I have human family too, but they're not my real family. Kurama says sadly. " Hey, Shita sing a song for the people's souls, you're a good singer" Kurama said.
Shita had taken some classes with Monks and people like that. " Okay, don't think that this whole village will come back, because I can't bring things back from the dead." She joked to lighten up the mood.
" I know I just want to hear you sing." Kurama said with a smile.
As Shita sang white lights descended from the sky, and the once burned houses were beautiful and ready to live in again.