Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Shita and Kurama's little love song. ❯ Death. ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 12
 
This blond haired fox demon guy just shows up out of nowhere and says he wants to kill Shita. " Why, in hell do you want to kill me.” Shita shouted,
" Because, I heard that if I kill you I'll get unlimited power and the queen told me to. She says that she just you dead because you're going to be more powerful." Blondie said with a smirk. Kurama ran over to Shita.
" You can't do that, because I won't let you! ROSE WHIP!" Kurama said standing in front of her.
" And neither will we." The others stepped in too.
" Hiei, Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama don't you will be killed. I had I vision that you all die trying to protect me, so let me fight my owe battles, and if I need help I'll ask." Shita said trying to got them to change their minds.
" As you wish my love." Kurama said and stepped back. Then so did the others.
" Be careful, Shita he is very strong." Yuki warned her.
Shita nodded and said " Okay, let start. This will be over in no time. ROSE WHIP!" Shita said.
" So, you have the same weapon as your boyfriend how cute, and I'll make sure you two die together too."
When he said that Shita became very pissed. Her eyes turned red and she goes to attack. * She going for a straight head on attack at me. * The blond fox thought, but he was so very wrong.
Shita teleported behind him and before he could turn around she sent him flying.
Shita jumped in the air and her and Blondie went at it. Once back on the ground she says " Yeah! Who's better you or me? I mean you're out of breath and I'm not, and you have more cuts than I do." Shita said teasing him.
" But you missed something look at your neck." Shita sees a needle with something on it in her neck.
" Doku “ She takes it out of her neck.
" If you're wondering how well, here's the answer. You didn't guard your neck well enough." He laughed.
* I'm going to die. * Shita thought to herself.
Shita drop to her knees and bend over. " I.... can't...breath." She said trying to get air.
Her vision blurs as her tempter rises. Shita soon passes out. * Heh…I'm going to die here. Cute…just fucking cute* Shita thought as she passed out.
She heard Kurama telling the villagers to run and then all she could here was her heart slowly stopping.