Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Shita and Kurama's little love song. ❯ Oh, no! ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

While Shita was visiting her mom, the school (in human world) sent her a letter saying that she should come to school sometime, because her human friends miss her.
Now She and the gang are on their way to see her dad and step mom. " Now, my dad doesn't like demons so don't be mean, because he does have guns, that goes for you Hiei." Every one in the car laughed, but not Hiei.
" Uh.... Shita will your dad shoot me be any chance?" Kurama asked. Their kids look even more worried.
" Well, as soon as he finds out that I have kids. Yeah maybe." Shita said a little unsure. " Well, we're here." She added,
" It's a nice house." Kurama and Kuwabara said.
" Hey, is any one there!" Shita knocked on the door loudly.
" Brittany! You and your friends are here. Oh, I didn't tell your dad that you and Kurama have kids, at the risk of Kurama being shoot. By the which one is Kurama any ways?" Her step mom asks.
" Take a luckily guess!" Shita said with a smile.
" Him?" She pointed to Kurama.
" Okay, mom told you didn't she?" Shita said with a smile
" Yeah, she did!" Ya both smile and laugh. " Come on in, and let me meet every one. Your dad is hunting so he's not going to be back till late." Shita's dad was never really there.
" Okay, this is Hiei, he's my cousin and so is Yusuke, and this is Kuwabara...Kuwabara?" Shita looks over.
" Hey, there kitty kitty! What are their names?" He asks.
" Oh, that's Dot and that's Rambo!" She said with a smile.
Kurama picked up Dot. Shita kissed Dot, because she hasn't seen him in such a long time. Then some one walk in from outside. " Dad!" Shita says shocked. Everyone turns around.
" What are these demon doing in my house, Brittany!" He said.
" Dad they are not all demons!" Shita shouted at him.
" I heard you had kids with one of them!" He said giving her a very mad look.
" Yes! And why do you even care, your always out hunting! My sons are Masaya and Koty and Kurama right here is their loving and caring father, and he's a better father than you'll ever be!" Shita shouted and she turned back into her demon form.
" Have you forgotten that I'm a demon as he is? Have you?" Her dad took his gun and pointed it at Kurama's chest.
" That is not wise sir." Kurama said.
" Shut up, you God damn demon!" he shouted and pulled the trigger.
" Noooooooooooooooo!" Shita shouted!
Blood was all over the floor. " Shita..." Kurama said.
Shita's dad had shot her, because she steps in front of Kurama. Shita falls to the floor. "You asshole! How can you hurt your own flesh and blood?" Kurama shouts and catch her before she hit the ground.
" Shita, are you alright?" Kurama gives her a little shake.
" Uh.... I'm fine, Kurama." Shita said getting up, but you stubble a little.
She healed herself and the blood from the floor return to her body. Shita laughs and look at her dad with a smile. " Glad to see you too. I warn you don't touch my boyfriend or my kids or you'll regret it! You got that you son of a bitch!" She gave her dad an evil look that said ' I will kill you if you hurt my family'
" Brittany wait... Honey this is your fault!" Her step mom shouted at her dad.
" Hey, I'll come to visit soon." Shita smiles at her step mom. Kurama and the other waved bye to her too.
It's been two days since Shita visited her dad, and now she's going to visit her classmates at her human school.
This time she in her 12-year-old human form. There's one little problem, all the kids at school don't know Shita, but they all know the name. Her teachers and principal know.
" Kurama you're going to pick me up right?" Shita said making sure.
" Yes! I won't tell your friends that you a demon either." He smiled.
" Okay, I'm ready are you? You're going to be in the high school part right?" Shita smile making sure again.
" Yes, and don't worry if some one tries to attack you I'll be there." Kurama told you.
Kurama had decided to come just in case some demon tried to attack. Now at school. " Hey, Mr.S!" Shita said with a smile.
" Hi Sh.. Oh, I mean Brittany." He said almost saying her demon name.
" Hey, guys miss me!" Shita waved to her human friends who have no clue that she's a demon.
" Brittany! I missed you so much!" Her best friend Arisa said hugging her.
" Yo!" Kyo said. Kyo is the nickname of friend Loren.
" Hey, Brittany have you heard about Shita that fox demon who works at the hospital saving all those people!" Arisa and Scott said.
" And she had kids with Kurama too, that's so cute!" Arisa said.
* Wow! They have no clue. * " Yeah I heard!" * It's better they won't get hurt. *
Well, the day come and went. Shita is waiting for Kurama to come and get her, but for the time being she's talking to her friends. Shita looked at her watch, it said 3:00. Then some one grabs her.
" Hi foxy, remember me?" Toshio said holding her.
" Toshio, how could I not." She said trying to get away.
" Brittany, what is coming on and how does he know you?" her friends shouted.
" Kurama!! Help!!" Shita shouts and then felt a stabbing pain.
" Rose Whip!" Kurama wrapped it around him and Toshio let go of you.
Shita yelled in pain, Toshio had stabbed her in the side, but she heals herself fast so her friends won't see. " Now, you pissed me off. Darkness Flames!" fire came from Shita's hands and burned Toshio too ashes.
" Brittany what's going on here!" Arisa shouted at her.
" Mr.S get an assembly now.” Shita said and she returned to her demon form.
" I'm Shita Jaganshi, and I'm sorry I didn't tell you" Shita said sadly. Her friend stared at her in total shock.