Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Shita and Kurama's little love song. ❯ Relatives! ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 22
 
Everything has been peaceful since the tournament, and Shita's just waiting for something to go wrong.
" Shita, did you get any sleep last?" Yusuke asked her.
Shita really didn't get any sleep due to a nightmare of Hitomi being kidnapped, but she knows better than to think it's just a nightmare.
" I had a nightmare that's all. But thanks for worrying Yusuke, I didn't think you'd cared." Shita said smiling at him.
Then she noticed that she hasn't seen Hitomi all morning. Shita started to panic, getting up and shouting for her.
" Hey, Hitomi where are you? Hitomi!?" Shita shouted around house looking for her.
Then Shita noticed that Kurama wasn't there either. * Oh God, it's already happened. Nooooo! * Shita screamed in her mind.
" Shita, Kurama and Hitomi went out." Kuwabara said.
" Oh, Okay." Shita calmed down, taking a deep breath.
" Shita, what's wrong, let me guess, a vision that some thing would happen to Hitomi. Come here." Kuwabara said giving Shita a hug.
“ Thank you, Kuwabara.” Shita smiled at him.
A few minutes later Kurama and Hitomi came home.
" Hey, guys. Where did you go?” Shita asked giving them sad eyes.
" Well, dad had to buy me some well.... woman stuff, I started. Thank you for telling me about it before it happened." Hitomi said blushing, embarrassed. Hitomi is now 225, Masaya is 242, and Koty is 238.
" Well I'd go and well you know. Thank you dad." Hitomi said and ran into the bathroom.
" Your welcome, sweetheart." Kurama smiled.
" I hope you didn't mind buying them." Kurama added.
" No, I had to buy them for my mom once." Kurama and Shita laughed.
" Kurama?" Shita said, having a worried look on her face.
" Yeah. Hey you look worried about something what is it?" Kurama said putting his hands on her shoulders.
" I had a vision that Hitomi was going to be kidnapped." Shita told him, looking at the floor. She did that every time she was worried, scared, or in trouble.
" Oh, don't worry you know Yusuke, Hiei, Kuwabara, and I are here." He said with a smile and then he kissed you lightly on the lips.
" Your right, and I'm not going to let it get to me. Thank you for making me feel better." Shita smiled and kissed him back.
Then there was a knock at the door. " Hello... Who are you.”? Shita said looking at two unfamiliar people.
" Hi I'm touya and this is Jin,” the guys with the blue hair said.
" Hi." said the guy with red hair.
" Jin and touya huh? I saw you some where before, any who. Why are you here, and your demons right?" Shita said letting them in.
" We're here to see, the guys, and we are demons." Shita smiled.
* Must be friends that they fought in the tournament* they walked in and said hello to every one, even her and Kurama's kids.
Kurama told them all about Shita. She was looking them up on her computer, and that's when she sees it. " Jin, touya come here, look at this." Shita motioned for them to come.
" WHAT!?" they both said in shock.
" I guess we're cousins." Shita smiled, hugging them.
" Yeah!" they said and hugging her back.
" Wait that explains that." Shita said out loud. " It explains why I have the power of wind and Ice.” Shita smiled. “ But there's one thing I still have found out yet.” She added.
“ And what is that?” Kurama asked her, waiting for an answer.
“ Well, if I related to the people with the powers I have, then I'd be related to Kuronue. I'm a vampire, and I can grow bats wings.” Shita looked down at the ground, she remembers his death like it was the other day.
Then someone put their hands over Shita's eyes. " Guess who? And don't mourn anymore, god!" he said sighing.
" Kuro…nue, but...." Shita pulled his off her eyes and turn around.
" Kuronue, it really is you." Shita hugged him, knocking him down to the floor.
" Oh, yeah Kurama, I have to tell you that Kuronue is my cousin too." Shita laughed, remembering.
" Well, aren't you just related to everyone aren't ya?” Kurama says laughing.
" Sorry mom, I had a little trouble." Hitomi said coming out of the bathroom.
Then she looks around. " Who the hell are these people!" she yelled.
Shita explain to Hitomi who they were and that they are related, and she told Jin, touya, and kuronue that Kurama and her had kids, and you've regained her demon powers. Kurama has some of her powers too.