Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Shita and Kurama's little love song. ❯ Chapter 31

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

" Hello?"
" Hi, is Shita there?"
" Yeah, this is." Shita said trying to make it sound like she hadn't been crying.
" I'm sorry for what I did." The voice said.
* Who is this? * Then Shita heard the person start to laugh.
" Man, Shita your so easy to scare. Come on I had you going there." He said laughing.
" Nile you asshole!" Shita shouted. It was a human friend of hers that liked to call her and scare her half to death.
" Nile? Who's that?" Hikaru asked, and Kurama told her.
" What do you want Nile." Shita said really pissed off now.
" Okay, well I over heard the teachers talking and they need someone to teach the English class cause Ms. A is sick. And I said you cause you're a demon, who knows everything. Also I know you want to get back at some of the kids for picking on you." He said happily knowing that he got Shita's total attention.
" Well... Okay, I'm going to ask the head dude, whatever his name is. If it's okay, bye Nile. Thanks for telling me." Shita said in a better mood, Nile always had a way of cheering her up. It was kinda weird though.
" Yeah, man. Bye see you at school Ms. Jaganshi." Nile laughed.
" Shut it Nile." Shita hung up the phone, growling a bit. She didn't like in when people said Ms, it made her feel older than she was.
" So..." Kurama said looking at her.
" The school needs someone to teach the English class for one day out of the week, and Nile just had to say something about me. I don't mind though, cause I get to have my sweet ravage against those dumb kids." Shita smiled evilly, planning on what she was going to do.
Shita placed her head on Kurama's chest, and started rubbing her head against him as if she were a cat. Wanting him to scratch her behind her ears.
" Plz, Kurama." Shita said sweetly, giving him the puppy dog eyes.
" As soon as we get home kay'" He smiled.
Shita's mom greeted everyone with a warm smile and open arms like always. Everyone stayed for an hour just talking about random things, having a good laugh whenever a certain subject came up that the kids didn't understand.
Shita, and the other got home at 6:00 at night, and Shita thought it would be fun to play some tricks on her kids.
" Hey, how's about we play a little game?" Shita smiled turning to face her kids.
" What kind of game?" Koty asked.
" Well, it's a guessing game."
" Really I love guessing game!" Kirara shouted.
" Okay then. The rules are that you have to close your eyes until me or your dad says to open them, kay'" Shita smiled, trying not to laugh, and give it away.
" Okay." Your kids said.
" Now Close your eyes" Shita said. They did as told.
Shita turned to Kurama with a big smile. “ Oh god.” He said, knowing what said had planning. Shita told him the plan, and Kurama sighed. Shita can change herself into anyone she wishes, and no one can tell the difference. Even the fingerprints are the same.
" Okay open your eyes,” the real Kurama said.
They opened there eyes and look at the two Kurama's.
" WHAT THE HOLY HECK!!!!" Kirara and mina shouted.
" Yeah, you're telling me. There are two Kurama's. My brain hurts." Masaya said holding his head.
" Okay you have to guess which one is the real Kurama." Shita said, she sounded just like Kurama in everyway.
" Who wants to try? Think hard." Kurama said, with a smile.
After 20 minutes Koty shouted. " I know who's the real one."
" Okay, then which one is it?" Shita said, knowing he get it right, if he didn't then he needs more training.
" It's you." He pointed right at Kurama.
" Your right, but how did you know?" He asked his son.
" Well it's easy, your energies are a little different, even though you guys look the same, it's your heart beat and the way you breathe." Koty smiled, he had been reading tons of books on the subject, plus what his mother had taught him.
" Okay can you explain that?" Shita said picking on him.
" Now you're just being mean, oh well. Cause everyone breathes at a different speed, which depends on the mood. Mom you're just too jumpy and hyper, cause also makes your heartbeat faster. See it's easy." Koty smiled.
" OMG, I never even saw that." Masaya said, " Koty how did you see it from all the way back here, or even hear it?" he added.
" Well, brother of mine. I just don't sit in my room and study school stuff, I took one of mom's books that I monk gave her. Plus we all have some of the same powers right." Koty said, his eyes full of pride.
" Good boy, but stay out of mine and your dad's room." Shita said smiling.
" Hey mommy I have something to ask." Hitomi said in a tiny voice.
" Shoot." Shita said, waiting for her to answer.
" Well, if you can change into anyone, even a boy. Than...." Hitomi trailed off and started to blush.
" Than what Hitomi?" Shita asked.
" Well than do you have the male thingy, you know." she looked down and her face reddens even more.
All the boys in the room started laughing. Shita changed back into herself.
" Yes, but that's only happens when I change into a boy." She said with a smile. " And I don't minded that you asking."
" Okay, I feel better." Hitomi smiled.
" Wow, so you can change into a guy, and get the whole package too. Cool." Yusuke said from behind Shita.
" DON'T EVEN ASK YUSUKE!" Shita shouted at him, cause she knew what was going to come out of his mouth.
" Ask what? Ohhhhh, can you pee with it?" He laughed at her.
" SHUT UP, AND NO I CAN'T!" Shita yelled all pissed. She just wanted to rip off his head and watch him squirm.
Kurama started laughing.
" What are you laughing at?" Shita said giving him the death glare now.
" I thought you could, I'm sorry." He laughed.
" No, What do ya think? I just sit there and try to figure it out, god you've got to be nuts. I'm not touching it, no matter if I have to,” she shouted making a scene.
" Oh, come here sweet heart." Kurama said hugging her.
" Don't sweet heart me."
A few hours later Shita finally wasn't mad anymore, and Kurama and her went to bed. Shita called the school, just to make sure it was okay to teach the class, and the people said yes. So now she has to go to the school tomorrow.
Shita's alarm went off at 5:00 in the morning. Sadly she didn't want to get up.
* Now why am I doing this again? * She thought grimly.
Shita started to get up, and then Kurama rounded over and hugged her in his sleep.
"Don't.... he has a pair of aces..." He said.
* I thought I was the only one here who talks in their sleep. * Shita smiled, and got up.
She took her shower and got dressed, and grabs something to eat. Before she left she wrote Kurama a little note, and run out the door.
She left in such a hurry that she didn't even notice that her forgot her lunch.
Shita got to school at 6:55 and sat down at Mrs.A's desk.
" So, you really don't mind teaching for today." Mr. Stan said from the doorway.
" No I'm fine." Shita gave him a reassuring smile. " Oh, yeah I better write my name on the board, huh?" She giggled, and started to write on the board.
" Well if you need anything just ask okay, bye,” He said leaving.
" Okay." Shita said as wrote her name.
*At home*

Kurama got up and read her note.
" Oh no she lefted her lunch. Hiei, go take her lunch to her." Kurama said to Hiei, still half alseep. " Why me? Your her boyfriend." Hiei said from the window stile, which he sat at most of the time.
" Well, you never see her or pay attention to her, so I thought that you...”
" Fine I'm going!" He shouted and teleported to the school Shita was at.
 
*Back at school*
 
Hiei didn't have any clue where the English room was. So he asked Mr. Stan.
" Hey, where is the English class?" He asked.
" I'll show you Hiei." Shita's friend Arisa said standing up and pulling Hiei by the arm to the class.
* I can't believe I forgot my lunch. It's only homeroom and I need something else to eat. * Shita thought with a deep sigh.
" Shita, Hiei brought you your lunch." Arisa shouted putting Hiei into the classroom. " Hey, can you make me a demon so I can date him." Arisa whispered into Shita's right fox ear.
" Well, I don't know if he has a girlfriend or not. Thanks Hiei for bring my lunch too." Shita said with a sweet smile.
" No, I don't have a girlfriend, but I'm married." He said handing Shita her lunch. " Married!" Shita and Arisa shouted.
" Hiei-chan, where have you been? I'm your wife your need to see me more often." A girl named Mukuro said hugging Hiei.
" I'm sorry." He said.
Shita hated that thing.
" When did you get married to her?” Shita said with an angry look.
" Well a few month ago, but we didn't want anyone there." Mukuro said, with a smile no doubt.
" Get out now." Shita said calmly.
" What?" Hiei said somewhat taken back by her statement.
" Why? I was going to tell you that hiei's going to be a daddy." Mukuro said with a sad look.
" What, did you say?" Shita growled giving them the death glare.
" She said that I'm going to be a daddy, soon." Hiei said hugging her. " Mukuro do you mean watching the class while I talk to my cousin." Shita putting on a fake smile.
" Sure go ahead."
Shita took Hiei outside the classroom, and close the classroom doors in the hall.
" WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?" Shita shouted.
" What I love her and she loves Me.,” he said crossing his arms over his chest.
" Hiei, she going to break your heart. She a bitch." Shita said, she hated telling him that, but it was true.
" YOU KNOW NOTHING!" He shouted at Shita. His eyes were angry, full of fire.
" DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER THAT I CAN SEE THE FUTURE? I SAW HER CHEATING ON YOU RIGHT AFTER SHE HAD THAT KID. AND THAT'S IN A WEEK." Shita shouted back fighting back tears.
" Yeah, and it might not happen, Shita." He said coldly.
" YOU KNOW WHAT HIEI, JUST GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME, AND TAKE YOUR PIECE OF SHIT WITH YA. YOUR NOT MY COUSIN ANYMORE!!!" Shita shouted so loud that she could be heard miles away.
He walked back into the classroom.
" Come on Mukuro we're going." Hiei said taking her by the arm. " You better watch your back the next time we see each other." He said just before he and his so called wife teleported out of the school.
Shita sat at the desk, and sighed.
" Arisa go back to class." Shita said putting her head on the desk.
The rest of the day went well. Kurama came to have lunch with Shita, and she told him what happened. * So much for a good day. * She thought to her self.