Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Short and Red ❯ Short and Red ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The intensity of the molten blood red depths staring back at you was enough to make your insides pour into a puddle beneath your wobbly feet. They flashed with many emotions, most you understood as the normal thought process that went on behind the deep crimson depths. But there were a few, a sweetly sick few, that you could not place. Things you had never seen there before, things that almost didn't belong within the smoldering, soul barring centre.

Yet there they were... for no one but you to see. Only because you were the only one that could see; the only one whom was aloud to see. And as honored as you were... the disability to identify what you were seeing, the disability to understand what was going on behind the oculus center that made your heart ache and fly at the same time... terrified you.

You had once connected these ruby eyes with the idea of feeling at home... feeling at peace... happy with the way their master was, and content in knowing that you understood their master more than any one else ever had. This new side that was being shown to you was nothing short of shocking and dreadful. And it meant the world to you... as you came to realize... he hadn't even unsheethed his sword yet.

Why? Because Hiei loved you.
Converting /tmp/phpkDokve to /dev/stdout