Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Silver Haired Nightmare ❯ Kurama little sister ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sliver Haired Nightmare

What will happen when Kurama finds out he has a sister and she has Yoko's little sister inside of her? Read and find out

K&HGF: Alright this is my forth fic I think it would be important if my viewer's got to know the whole story on Yuko and Suki. They will be in all my stories just to warn you so don't forget to review and tell me if you like it.

Chapter 1: Kurama has a little sister

Where are we going Kurama? Asked Yusuke.

"Koenma has called me in on some important news and I think he meant all of us were to attend" said Kurama. Koenma had invited Kurama on special trip to spirit world on some news he had received that he thought Kurama and the others might want to hear.

"I don't see what could be so important or worth my time if we're not tracking a demon" said Hiei.

"Who knows shorty it might a pretty little girlfriend you need to lighten your day" laughed Kuwabara.

"I'll never have a girlfriend" said Hiei. When they arrived Koenma was surprised.

"Kurama I didn't know you were bringing everyone but, they should probably hear it too" Said Koenma. "Kurama I'm not really sure how to tell you this but, we've located a high class demon in America.

"What's new about that?" Asked Yusuke.

"It's the demon that concerns Kurama because it happens to be Kurama's little sister. Said Koenma. The whole group went silent.

"Are you sure your not mistaken?" asked Kurama.

"No, I'm positive this is your younger sister you see your file says when you were born there were two twins one boy and one girl, we're not sure how this happened but with a back ground check she is your little sister and I'm sending all of you to retrieve her" Said Koenma.

"Why? I don't recall ever hearing of a sister or one getting into trouble" Said Kurama.

"It's not her who's getting in trouble it's someone who shares her body because it just so happens Yoko Kurama had a little sister too, and she is the one causing all the trouble so I thought you would be the best group to put a stop to Yoko's sister Suki" Said Koenma.

"Wow, Kurama I didn't think you of all people would have a little trouble making sister" said Kuwabara.

"Uhhh…. Kurama are you alright?" Asked Yusuke.

Kurama stood still with a look of fright in his eyes. "Yo….ko… ha...as …a …little….sister?" Asked Kurama with fright.

"Yes, we thought she was killed at the age of five when days later he merged with your body, when his partner Kuronue died" Replied Koenma.

"I….Know answered Kurama. I've been haunted by dreams of Kuronue. Yoko never mentioned a sister. Koenma I can't go on this mission when Yoko gets really upset I lose control, finding his sister might do the trick" said Kurama.

"Fine, I'll kill her for you" said Hiei.

"No, Hiei my sister will be killed with her! and I can't let you take her with Yoko's sister" Said Kurama.

"Then stop acting like your scared of a younger than you brat! And go with us or I'll let Hiei do what he wants with her!" Said Yusuke.

"Alright," said Kurama sadly.

"Good, then Botan will take you to Ningenkai and it will be up to you to go to America and locate Yuko, she has blue and purple swirled hair during the day and at night she will look like Yoko in a smaller girl form or with black and red swirled hair, if that dosen't work just sense some spiritual energy about Yoko's level." With that they went with Botan to the Ningenkai to find Kurama's little sister Yuko.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~* ~*~~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*

K&HGF: tell me how you liked it I promise it will get more interesting when they come into contact with Yuko! And there's tons of surprise's that will unravel the mysteries of my other fan fictions.

Kurama: *sweating* another Yoko I don't think I can take her on while fighting Yoko! But, I can't let Hiei kill my only sister.

Hiei: I say we find her and kill her before that thief's sister wants to play

Yusuke: well I guess we've got a new set of twins to take care of, I wonder how old Kurama's sister is?

Kuwabara: If Kurama is a tall guy who's calm, then is his sister short or feisty?

Yoko: I sense Suki? I'm going to come out and kill you Suuichi *smirks evilly*

Kurama: No your not I won't let you and if you do I'll let Hiei kill her!

Yoko: no you won't cause he'll kill your sister too and I'll destroy his soul if dose!