Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Silver Haired Nightmare ❯ Meeting The Demon ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Well where should we start?" Asked Yusuke.

"Well she would be about sixteen and Koenma said she was in the country side of Michigan. We should start there" said Kurama, who was still a little shaky about being so close to another Yoko. When they arrived in Michigan they searched all day without even the smallest sign of her. So they stayed in a hotel and the next day while on the hunt of the demon girl they saw something that they hadn't expected. A young girl about Kurama's age and size in a pet cemetery kneeling before a tombstone in the middle of three circles of tombstones with a few tears running down her face in sorrow and sadness.

"She fits the description perfectly" said Kurama.

"She also has a high amount of spiritual energy" said Hiei.

"She almost looks just like you Kurama she has your same eyes" Said Yusuke.

"She looks kind of sad" Stated Kuwabara.

"No kidding! You fool she's kneeling before a grave she's going to be smiling over the death of someone she was close too!" Said Yusuke sarcastically.

"I'll comfort her" said Kuwabara happily as he walked up to the beautiful maiden. "Hey! Who died!" Said Kuwabara.

"Nobody, just go away!" Said the girl. Imminently drying her tears to face the orange haired boy.

"Hey she reminds me of you Hiei" said Yusuke. Kurama couldn't help but, smile at the fact Yusuke was right and Kuwabara's expression after she stood up with angry eyes.

"What are you so angry about all I did was asked who died?" "Owwww!" Screamed Kuwabara, Yuko had slapped him strait across his dimwitted face.

"You should keep your so called comfort and questions to yourself and stay away from people you don't know!" Said the girl as she started to leave. Yusuke jumped out in front of her as she began to leave.

"Hey, he just wanted to be nice to you" said Yusuke. He too was slapped across his face and the girl left not knowing Hiei was very quickly following her. As she reached a clearing in the forest her swirls of purple and blue hair changed to black and red. When Hiei ran in front of her she was surprised.

"You are a demon" she stated. Then she was surrounded by all four of the gang ready to fight her.

"Yuko I know you are a demon as well and that you don't trust us but, I am your older brother Suuichi."

"I don't have a brother or any one else to worry about besides myself" she screamed.

"I know it's hard to believe but, the kitsune inside of you has an older brother too ask her." Pleaded Kurama. "She had a brother he was killed along time ago." "Ahhhh!" Screamed Yuko as Kuwabara made a gash in her arm with his spirit sword.

"I'm tired of this little brat, it's time she learned her lesson" Said Kuwabara. Suddenly her hair became silver and her eyes went from green to gold and she looked like a smaller girl version of Yoko.

"If you wanted a fight you should have came right out and said it." Said the new demon known as Suki. Suki began to pull out her rose whip and lit it on fire.

"Hey, Kurama how dose your sister have fire and you don't?" asked Kuwabara.

"You fool she's only a half demon she will never be accepted by other Fox demons or fire yokai so she's just a weak little half breed who will never amount to anything" said Hiei.

"YOUR GONNA REGRET SAYING THAT ONE, YOU SHORT SAD EXCUSE FOR A FIRE YOKAI!!!!!!!!" Screamed Suki.

"What! You think I'm short!" Yelled Hiei pulling out his katana. As Hiei began to run towards Suki she trapped him, Yusuke and Kuwabara in poisoned vines.

"Don't move any of you" said Kurama quickly. "There poisoned thorns will only give you an hour to live because Yoko has the same thing."

"Well it's just you and me now, do you still wish to take me on or do I get to have fun with your friends" Said Suki. "Please let them go, and believe me your brother Yoko is in my body and my little sister Yuko is inside of you so return into her so I may talk to her" Pleaded Kurama. "Never! My brother was killed days after he thought I was dead, and I'm not letting that brat control our body! And you are a meaningless ningen to me although you do have some spirit energy that I shall drain from your body if you do not draw your weapon!" Replied Suki. Kurama took out his rose whip and cut down Suki's plant's that held his friends captured so that he would not be forced to fight her.

"You will die for that forbidden child, I will see to that" said Suki as she through her poisoned rose at Kurama. Kurama yelped in pain as he fell against a tree. Suki smiled happily at the sight of the boy in pain. Hiei ran to his friend.

"Kurama what did she do!"

"It… was…..a……serum….from…. the….. death…. Tree….. it…. Only…. Takes….. seconds…. To….. activate…. And….. every…. Second…. Feels….. like…. An….. eternity…… of….. pain….. said Kurama coming in and out of consciousness. Hiei….. promise….. me….. you…. won't…. kill…. Her…. I…. don't….. know… how…. Much….. longer….. I….. have….. to.' Kurama blacked out.

"Kurama don't you leave me!" Yelled Hiei.

"Ahhhh!" Screamed Suki as long gashes and cuts were put all over her body from Kuwabara and Yusuke cutting her with spirit sword and Yusuke's fighting technique. Suki quickly took a thorn from another rose and stabbed Yusuke until he was unconscious. Kuwabara still trying to hit her was knocked out as well by some plants that drained spiritual energy. Then an unsuspected scythe was thrown out of nowhere that immedetly knocked out Suki and began to attack Hiei. Hiei took his katana and pinned the stranger to a near by tree and to Hiei's surprise Kurama stood up, "please don't hurt him Hiei! He saved my life! He had the antidote to the serum!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

That's it for chapters 2 don't forget to review!