Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Silver Haired Nightmare ❯ The Stranger Reveled ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

K&HGF: hope you like the next chapter because I have a lot more twists and turns before this story is over!

Kurama: please don't do that again that serum hurts!

Hiei: at least you survived

Stranger: K&HGF has threatened to take away my shiny things if I don't say that she dose not own YYH

Suki: I will kill who ever threw that scythe!

Stranger: when you figure out who I am I don't think you will

Suki: try me I will kill all of you!

Chapter 3: The stranger reveled and Suki & Kurama's past

"What?" Came Hiei's response.

"Hiei he saved my life and I think Yoko knows him."

"Yes he dose" replied the stranger. Just then Kurama turned into Yoko Kurama and Hiei unpinned the stranger. As the stranger stepped into the moonlight Yoko's tail began to wag happily.

"Kuronue!!!!!! Your alive!" Said Yoko.

"Yes and I've been tracking your sister hoping she would lead me to you and she did." As they finished a wave of fire went passed them and the three turned to see Suki standing and then start to kneel as she removed the scythe from her shoulder and through it back at Kuronue.

"You think that little poison would stop me!!" Screamed Suki. Kuronue looked at his scythe and realized he through the wrong scythe!

"Suki I can give you the antidote if you'll stop fighting us and believe that your brother and I alive." Said Kuronue.

"Never they died and I'll kill you when I'm healed."

"Ummm your in no fighting condition and we can kill you now if we wanted to" said Kuronue.

"No you won't" said four other new girls that created a barrier around themselves and Suki.

"Who are they?" asked Kuronue.

"I'm Yuri a kitsune and ice yokai."

"I'm Akai and I'm an electric and fire yokai."

"I'm Miyu!"

"I'm Miyu's protector Sukoyu!"

"MIYU!!!" Yelled a familiar voice.

"Koenma?" Asked Yusuke as he regained consciousness.

"Miyu get out of that barrier right now!"

"Why?" Asked Miyu teasingly.

"Because I am your big brother and our father is going to kill me if I don't bring you back!" Answered Koenma.

"Hold on you have a younger sister too?" Asked Yusuke.

"Yes, Miyu is my little sister and she is a little electric princess of spirit world. She ran off one day because I yelled at her for using her attack known as zip zap and hasn't returned sense, when I got a hold of her barrier I had to see if it was her and I must bring the princess back to spirit world as well as her body guard Sukoyu the wind yokai."

"Sorry brother Koenma but, I've decided to stay with Suki, Yuri and Akai, I'll never be able to leave them after how kind they were to me."

"Same here and I have to be around the princess at all times" said Sukoyu.

"Besides you won't attack the princess of spirit world so I'm perfectly safe" said Suki.

"Oh, and short fire demon you were wrong I'm accepted by Yuri who is a kitsune and Akai who is a fire demon like you" Said Suki.

"Maybe that's because there other half demons like you!" Screamed Hiei.

"Sukoyu I think it's best we leave now these fools are only here to kidnap Miyu and kill the rest of us" said Akai. With that they all got on Sukoyu's ore and flew off.

"How long do you think it will be before Koenma comes after me" asked Miyu smugly.

"Or will those boys go after Suki first and she'll need to send another flame for back up again" teased Yuri.

"Shut up! I only called you because I wanted to see them act like fools" Screamed Suki.

"Really, have you considered that your brother and friend are really alive and your not going to believe them because your too stubborn" said Yuri again.

"Shut up! I already told you there dead!" Said Suki.

"Hey, where's Miyu?" Asked Sukoyu.

"DOWN HERE!!!" Yelled Miyu.

"Kidnapper's!" yelled Akai as she looked down to see a demon with long black hair.

"Suki bring me your brother or the princess dies! And you should come as well if you don't her to get hurt" and he through a bomb that broke there ore. As they fell Sukoyu grabbed a tree branch and ran off.

The other three fell into unfamiliar hands. Suki was the first to regain consciousness and looked up to see a red headed boy carrying her.

"PUT ME DOWN NOW!!!!!" Suki screamed. The boy put her down gently.

"Kurama why did you put her down" asked Kuwabara.

"You should have poisoned the brat!" Said Yusuke.

"Don't worry, I don't think she'll do much" Said Kurama.

"How come?" asked Yusuke.

"I took all her weapons" said Kuronue. "As well as her friends."

In Hiei's arms was Akai and Kuronue had Yuri.

"Now are you going to listen?" Asked Kurama

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~ *~*~*

Do not forget to review! Kuronue: I love it when she's angry and helpless!