Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Silver Haired Nightmare ❯ Miyu's Life And Back To The Dark Toournament ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kurama: Yeah I think she'll finally calm down and let me see my sister Yuko!

Suki: Not on your life!

Kuronue: At least I know you and Yoko are alive

Suki: Shut Up they died. Yoko was killed by a bounty hunter and Kuronue was struck with bamboo sticks.

Koenma: dose any one else notice Miyu and Sukoyu are missing? What happened to those three any way?

Hiei: K&HGF dosen't own YYH baka ningens

Yusuke & Kuwabara: can we kill Suki?

Kurama & Kuronue: NO!!!

Chapter 4: Miyu's life and back to the dark tournament

"Never!" Yelled Suki.

"Then what do you plan to do?" Asked Kurama.

"You have no weapons, your friends are our prisoner's and you don't have enough spiritual energy to power up any fire attacks" said Kurama calmly.

"I don't plan to fight you but, I also am not going with you" she replied as she quickly jumped on to a tree branch and rapidly ran through the trees jumping from branch to branch.

"Kurama take Suki's friend I can glide as fast as she can jump I'll get her back!" Said Kuronue as he handed Yuri to Kurama and began gliding after Suki.

"Hey, Suki! Want to come back to us now and stop playing games?" Asked Kuronue as he glided next to Suki as she ran through the trees jumping from branch to branch.

"No!" she answered as she clawed open one of his wings. Kuronue fell to the ground.

"You're the same brat you were all those years ago!" Screamed Kuronue.

"I may not have any weapons or spirit energy but, I still have claws!" She screamed. Suddenly the branch she was on was cut by Kuronue's scythe and he caught her as she fell and held her in a position that didn't allow her to claw him but, never the less she struggled the whole way back to the group.

"Your going to fight me the whole way back to Kurama aren't you" asked Kuronue.

"You got it I'm not going to be nice and I `m going to be your worst nightmare!" Replied Suki.

"You already are a nightmare, there's nothing worst then having to put up with you!" Said Kuronue.

"Stop acting like you know me!" She screamed.

"I do know you" he whispered in her fragile ears. Five minutes later they rejoined Kurama, Hiei, Yusuke, Yuri, Akai and Kuwabara.

"Good job, Kuronue" said Kurama.

"Well where are we going?" asked Suki after an hour of being pulled by Kuronue.

"My house" said Kurama.

"How long do you plan to keep me with you?" asked Suki.

"As long as it takes to make you see your brother and I are alive" replied Kuronue.

"Alright then if you can tell me what Kuronue's favorite shiny object was I'll believe you are the real Kuronue" said Suki.

"That's an easy question it was my pendant that Kurama almost killed me with!" said Kuronue.

"Ok, I'll believe your Kuronue and the boy that says he's my brother has to show he's my brother and tell me what I did to you every night when you and Yoko came home." Said Suki. Kurama was looking at her questionably.

"So you want to see Yoko Kurama and have him tell you the embarrassing thing you would do to Kuronue."

"Yes then I'll know if you are lying" Suki replied.

"Then how about a deal if you believe me will you let me see Yuko to try and explain some of what's happened?" Asked Kurama.

"Sure, if I trust you" she replied.

"Alright but, just in case Kuronue don't let her do any tricks that she may have learned" said Kurama as he changed into Yoko.

"Yoko?" Asked Suki as if she were surprised.

"I told you I was alive and that Yuko has an older brother" Said Yoko Kurama.

"Ok, now answer the question" said Suki.

"You used to get Kuronue drunk and play cut the chimera wings until I found out and came running to stop you from killing him." Answered Yoko Kurama a little embarrassed for having to say that so everyone there could hear it. Just then Yuri and Akai woke up to see Suki acting calm about the situation they were in.

"Hey, Suki did I miss something?" Asked Yuri.

"No, but, this truly is my brother and friend."

"I knew it! Your just to stubborn to go along with anything anyone would tell you!" She said happily.

"Shut up!" Yelled Suki.

"Hey, you two can fight later ok right now we should worry about Miyu" said Akai.

"Oh, that's right I forgot about her, hey, Kurama some guy kidnapped the princess and said if we ever want to see her alive again you should meet him when he contacts you" said Suki.

"What a good time to bring the other toddler up because here's her brother" said Yusuke.

"Good I see you have Suki and her friends actually not trying to kill you" said Koenma.

"Now where's Miyu, I need to talk to her" said Koenma.

"Where's Sukoyu!" Said Botan a little upset.

"What's her problem" asked Yusuke.

"Well Botan has a little history with Sukoyu" said Koenma. Just then another grim reaper flew in.

"Lord Koenma, we've just received news that Karasu is alive and kidnapped the princess."

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!" Screamed Koenma.

"I'm afraid it gets worst" said the ferry girl.

"Karasu has created his own dark tournament for Kurama and his group to enter, winner gets the princess, and many demons who are with and not with Karasu are after a legendary girl and we think that girl might be Kurama's sister and she might hold a secret so secretly deadly it's worth even more values then chapter black."

"I don't believe a word of that chapter black is the best treasure to any demon" said Hiei.

"Is this true?" asked Kurama to his sister as everyone was waiting to hear her reply.

"Can I hear what legend it is? Because I'm not telling a word of anything till I know what you think I might be involved in" said Suki.

"Very well then" said the ferry girl as she began to tell the legend.

"Long ago there was a girl who was half kitsune and half fire demon although she was some what high tempered she was the only female descendant of a fire demon and kitsune she was to become one with a human descendant and have unbelievable power and would be a priceless kill if not for the fact that she disappeared but, lately we think she's resurfaced and is vulnerable to any demon the rest of the legend of what was to happen was stolen years ago."

"Suki are you the legendary girl?" asked Kurama. Suki jumped up to a high tree branch.

"So what if I am that dosen't mean anything! Besides I know about that legend and for all the power I could unleash I'd like to keep it dormant because although it has great power it comes with a curse! And I haven't ever found a cure for that permanent curse" Said Suki.

"Well then I will have Kuronue, Yuri, Akai and Suki join your group of the rekai tentai" said Koenma.

"Cool!" Yelled Yuri and Akai.

"At least I can work with people I know" said Kuronue.

"Besides Suki could use the protection" said Koenma.

"I don't need any protection! And who said I wanted to join your little group of demon hunters!" Said Suki.

"Come on down here and join us Yuki!" Screamed Kuwabara.

"Yuki? That's not my name!" screamed Suki.

"Well your not Yuko and your not Suki so by combing both names your Yuki!" Explained Kuwabara.

Suddenly Genkai came to the scene.

"Hey, Dimwit! Who are the four new members?"

"This one with the wings is Kurama's old partner Kuronue, the one who looks parochially frost bitten is Yuri and the other girl next to her is Akai. The one in the tree is Kurama's sister Suki and the human soul inside her is Yuko" Explained Yusuke.

"Ahhhh!" Screamed Suki as a figure lunged out and pinned her to the tree trunk by her neck she was trying to struggle but, couldn't breathe which made it impossible to concentrate.

"So, you are the legendary girl if you wish to live unleash your power" said the taunting voice.

"No" was the reply she gave him.

"I'd rather die then face that curse" Suki said.

"Kurama I didn't realize I had an audience."

"Karasu let her go!" Screamed Kurama while pulling out his rose whip.

"Go to my tournament or the princess dies and if you do not attend Suki I'll kill everything you hold dear then I'll slowly kill you" said Karasu releasing the girl and leaving. Then Kuronue jumped up to check on Suki.

"Is she alright?" Asked Kurama.

"Yes, just unconscious." An hour later Suki woke up in Kurama's arms.

"Kurama you can put me down now" she said. Kurama put her down gently.

"So, do you know want to join the rekai tentai?" Asked Kurama.

"Only to get revenge on that demon!" Said Suki. "Then let's go to the tournament" said Kuronue.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~

That's it for chapter 4 please review!