Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Silver Haired Nightmare ❯ Let The Tournament Begin ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kurama: Suki looks pretty harmless when she's unconscious

Suki: Well don't get used to it wise guy!

Kuronue: K&HGF dosen't own YYH

Yuri: relax Suki he's your brother, and were on the same team now so let your wounds heal and get along

Suki: Tell Hiei to stop looking like he wants to kill me then

Hiei: You know your worth a fortune so I say we should get rid of you besides you fight like a human you half breed!

Yusuke: Hiei were not going to kill her besides we caught her off guard last time maybe she has some fighting abilities only Kurama and Kuronue know about

Kuwabara: Well she's not aloud to hit no more!

Akai: This is going to be a long walk to the tournament *sigh*

Chapter 5: Let the tournament begin

"Oh, good the twins showed up, I was about to slit the princess's throat" said Karasu.

"Your first opponents name is Haroku, there is no ten count, you fight till the other is dead, leave the ring for one hour without the opponent dead your sweet princess is killed, no calling for back up or any contact beyond the stadium when you are hurt the nurses with kill your team mate unless you heal them yourselves the only place safe is your room where not even I can enter so let the tournament begin!" Said Karasu. An hour later Kurama and Suki were in identically black with blue flames tunic Kurama quickly changed into Yoko Kurama. Both twins wanted to see if there companions could tell the difference.

"Um Urameshi, which of them is Kurama?" Asked Kuwabara.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSEED TO KNOW THAT!!!!" Screamed Yusuke.

"Don't worry I'll tell you" said Kuronue.

"The one on the left is Kurama because he's taller and has a certain kind look in his eyes, Suki is the one on the right because she's a little shorter and her eyes are cold looking and have the look of death in them" explained Kuronue.

"I'll fight first" said Suki.

"Alright then I'll go back to the room and try to find the princess" said Kurama. Suki stepped into the ring with Haroku.

"So you are the legendary girl, Suki" stated Haroku.

"Yes, and you are Haroku the person I'll defeat to get the other's closer to saving the princess" said Suki. Haroku through a sharp boomerang at Suki which she easily evaded. Suki flipped through the air and landed right where Haroku wanted her too behind him.

"I know you're a good fighter and you could kill me right now so go ahead" said Haroku with a certain dark tone to his voice. Suki knew this was too easy and hesitated pulling out her rose whip.

"You are clever young fox you catch on fast, as you know your opponent in any battle never surrender's before a true battle so look at the screen." Suki turned towards the screen to see clocked men had her brother! Completely drained of his energy and some what bloody, he one black eye and had blood run down the full length of the left side of his face as well as in parts of his silver hair, his body had many cuts and bruises he looked more messed up then any thing Suki had ever seen. The whole group was surprised to see him that way in just ten minutes.

"Yoko Kurama the famous bandit I don't believe it" said Kuronue.

"No, that's him" said Hiei. Kurama turned his face away from his concerned sister.

"So, young fox, here's damage done to me is done to him and any threats you may say that may not happen to me will also be done to him. So lets get the real battle started now."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~ *~*~*~

sorry it's short but, I didn't want to give away the whole story in one chapter don't forget to review or you'll never find out what happens to Kurama!