Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Silver Haired Nightmare ❯ Twin Switch ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Suki: K&HGF dosen't own YYH

Chapter 6: Suki v.s. Haroku & the twin switch

"Kurama what did they do to you?" Asked Suki.

"Nothing I fell down the stairs and they brought me here" replied Kurama trying to keep his sister from worrying.

"He's are horrible liar when it comes to his sister" said Kuronue under his breath.

"Haroku what did your friends do to him" demanded Suki.

"I'll tell you later so quit delaying your fate young fox" Replied Haroku.

"Tell me right now" said Suki as she through her rose whip across Haroku's neck making a deep gash.

"Did I make you angry young fox?" Taunted Haroku as a groan came from the screen. A dagger was slowly dragged across Yoko's neck.

"Kurama!" Screamed Suki as she watched the evil that was preformed.

"Never turn your back on me young fox" said Haroku as he through several sharp boomerangs that made many deep gashes along Suki's body.

"You know you look very cute when your angry and covered in your own blood, I especially enjoy those golden eyes, there nothing like Kurama's they are those of a brutal murderer and there is no kindness except one thing is missing from them…fear…." Stated Haroku.

"Shut up!" Yelled Suki beginning to run at Haroku with all her claws filled with poison and fire. Haroku jumped and grabbed her right forearm and slit her wrist wide open. Suki instantly shrieked in pain. In reply to that Suki through many sharp thorns at Haroku which all made contact.

"You must not care about your brother" said Haroku as swords were piercing strait through Kurama.

"I can't sense his spirit energy" said Hiei.

"Kurama! You better not die on us" screamed Kuronue. The Yoko didn't reply.

"Kurama!" Screamed Suki.

"Don't worry young fox for the moment he's still alive he'll be dead in a few minutes" though said Haroku.

"I'll make you pay and regret that one!" Yelled Suki throwing many fire punches that made contact with Haroku's shoulder blades.

"Now how do we get to do this one" said one of the cloaked men gleefully.

"I know" said another pulling a blow torch and burning Yoko's back and shoulder's as well as hot oil and metal were put on the fire to make the pain unbearable. Some metal went flying all over Yoko's face and body. Yoko could barely kneel.

"Now young fox come over here and beg for yours and your brother's life and maybe I'll spare your brother and not make you feel so much pain."

"Never!" Screamed Suki.

"Then I'll have to use one of my new attacks." Suddenly Suki's plants where wrapping around her and tightening causing a pool of blood to form. When she thought it couldn't get any worse she was jolted from her thoughts.

"Did I forget to tell you I can take over your plants and charge them with electricity" said the proud Haroku.

"Now do you want do die quick or slowly or shall we kill your brother."

"Leave him alone!" Screamed Suki as her eyes turned blood red and black ora swirled around her breaking the plants. Blue and purple swirled heat emerged from her body that without even touching Haroku made him disintegrate and become nothing but ash and dust. As the attack was finished Suki cracked a new type of whip as the crowed watched the attack they turned to the screen to see a spear sticking through Kurama's heart. Both the kitsune's silver bangs covered there eyes. The one standing in the battle arena seemed different.

"Ummm…guys I don't think Yoko is the one who got speared" Said Kuronue. As the group examined the kitsune in the rings eyes it indeed was Kurama! Tears rushed down Kurama's face.

"Hey, anyone feel like explaining how Kurama ended up in the ring!" Yelled Yusuke. "I can," said Kurama. "Suki…she used the unspeakable power so she was cursed but, that new rose whip was called the blood sacrifice it has to sets of blood locked in it long ago I pricked my finger on one of Suki's roses, all she had to do was crack the whip and she could switch places with me so when the spear was seconds from hitting my heart she was the one that got hit." Explained Kurama.

"Thanks for explaining for me" said a very familiar voice.

"Suki?" Asked Kurama. A whip cracked again and Suki appeared next to Kurama. "The spear didn't hit my heart, for bandits they have terrible aim" said Suki trying to lighten the mood.

"Not, bad for a half breed" said Hiei with a smirk.

"I'M NOT A HALF BREED!!!!!" Screamed Suki while throwing more ora from her ultimate attack, in reaction Hiei through his katana witch peerced Suki's shoulder. Kurama turned back to the red headed team and walked Suki who had transformed back to Yuko to the rest of the group.

"If I wake up and any of you have failed your battles I'll kill you all" said Yuko while falling unconscious. Everyone but, Hiei laughed.

"What's so funny" demanded Hiei.

"Well" Yuri started "that ora made you turn blue." Hiei looked himself over to see he may have dodged the actual blast but the ora made his skin turn blue.

"That and you said the same thing after your battle with Bui" stated Kurama while going to there room to start on his wounds and to keep Yuko from getting anymore hurt.

"The next battle is mine!" Stated Yuri as the announcements stated that Suki won the battle against Haroku.