Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Silver Haired Nightmare ❯ Yuri's Battle ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yuri : K&HGF doesn't own YYH now that I said that do I still have to battle?

Akai: YES!!!

Chapter 7: Yuri's Battle

"Lets see… hmmm… OH NO!" Yuri screams.

"What is it Yuri!" Akai yells as she runs in the room.

"I fight Pluie!!!!!"

"Oh c'mon, you're still not afraid of him are you?" Akai says.

"Yes! I am!! So what!" Yuri yells in her defense.

Flashback:

*GASP* "OH CRAP WE HAVE A POP QUIZ!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! I HAVEN'T EVEN STUDIED!!!!!!!!!" Yuri screams.

"Excuse me miss Yuri, there is no need too yell in this classroom!" The teacher says.

"Sorry…" Yuri says.

"Now that's better."

"Umm… may I be excused?" Yuri asks.

"Yes you may, but you must be back here in five minutes and no later!!" Yuri runs down the hallway, and heads for the girls bathroom hoping too hide out in there until the period is over.

"Man, why does she always give out pop quizzes on the one thing I'm horrible at! Dumb history class…

Than, there is a clash and the wall of the bathroom falls in millions of pieces. "Holy crap! What's going on!!! There's no way a demon will head in here is there??"

"Hehehehe… I've been looking for you…" A mysterious man says.

"Who in the heck are you!" Yuri screams.

"I am Pluie, servant of the darkness!"

"Grrr… Why do you need me!!!"

"I was sent here for you! I do not know why, but I will serve my master and you will come!"

"Listen, I ain't goin with you!"

"Fine! I'll bring you back by force!!!"

"Grr…" Oh crap! I can't just fight in the middle of a school full of Ningens!!!! Yuri thought.

Yuri ran past him and shouted "Bet'cha can't catch me!!! NAH!!!!"

"Why you little brat!!!"

Yuri ran as far away as she could before Pluie struck with his sword and caught her.

"AHHH!!!" Yuri screamed out in pain. As the blade went in her left shoulder blade. Blood rushed out and she got angry. "That's it! White Rosewhip!" The whip struck Pluie right across the face, leaving a bloody path from his right eye, to the left side of his lips.

"ARGH!!! YOU LITLE BRAT YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS WITH YOUR LIFE!!!!!"

Pluie than pulls out a different sword, but this wasn't a normal sword, it had a dark ora surrounding it, a shudder ran down Yuri's body as he pulled it out only to make the sky turn black at its power. "Say goodbye little girl!"

"GRRRR… WHITE ROSEWHIP!!!!!!" Yuri yelled as she pulled her rosewhip back out and attempted too strike Pluie once again.

"Hn… trying to stop me eh? Well, it's not going too happen!!" Pluie than swung his sword and the darkness surrounded the whip slowly dissolving it along with Yuri's hand slowly.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Yuri yelled in pain and anger. Yuri than started too glow and a light blue ora started too surround her. "GRRR… PLUIE! Than her right arm started to gather bits of blue orbs gathering into the shape of a wolf, it began to grow larger and larger and became a solid ice creature, than… ARTIC WOLF ATTACK!!!" Yuri yelled at the top of her lungs full of anger and hatred.

Pluie than smirked and with one thrust he tried to divert the attack, only finding that he couldn't.

"GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!" Pluie screamed trying too hold his ground.

When the attack was over, Yuri checked to see if Pluie was still standing, she tried to look through the shadows of dust all around her. Yuri looks up hopefully, but only to see Pluie standing there panting madly.

"Oh no.." Yuri says falling on her knees in exhaustion.

"Hehehe… you thought you could beat me! Well, too bad!"

Pluie than swung his sword striking Yuri dead on. Yuri screams in pain once again, but manages too stay up.

"What!!! Why are you still even alive!!!" Pluie asks.

Than, "Stop it right now!!" A girl says.

"W…Who are you!" Yuri said between gasps of breath

"I'll explain later!" The girl said. Than, ran towards Pluie so fast that even he could not see.

"GET AWAY!!!" He yelled angrily

Than, the girl came up behind Pluie striking him in the head with her fists lit on fire.

Pluie fell to the ground dead. The girl than ran up to Yuri just before she fell to the ground.

"Are you ok???" The girl asked thinking that Yuri was going too die.

"I…I'm fine…just need t…to get a…a…away f…f…from here… Yuri made an effort to say.

Now, The girl didn't know that Yuri was even a demon, and that's why she was so worried. The girl that Grabbed Yuri and carried her to her house (the girl not Yuri) and helped her recover enough to learn what went on. Yuri explained that she was an ice kitsune and what went on.

"Oh by the way I'm Akai!"

"And I'm Yuri!"

They both have been friends ever since.

End of flashback

*SIGH* "Hello!!! Ningenkai to Yuri!!!" Akai said waving her hand in front of Yuri's face.

"What oh! Sorry I was thinking."

"Well it's time for you too go and fight!"

"Do I really have too go!?!?!?! AWWWW…MAN!!!!" Yuri said full of fear

Yuri than walked off with Hiei who was forced too be your escort since they all want you to be in perfect condition for your battle.

As Yuri walked into the ring, the announcer starts to introduce Yuri and Pluie. A force field started too build up around the ring as not too harm the viewers. Pluie started to smirk as Yuri showed fear straight in her eyes. *Gulp* Man, I've really done it now… I've really screwed up this time." Yuri says

"Hn, Shut up Yuri never show fear to your opponent, it gives them pleasure." Hiei said to Yuri

"H…Hiei, are you helping me!! You never help anyone!!!" Yuri says surprised.

"Well, lets just say I know what you went through." Hiei smirks.

"Wait, how did you find out!… Hiei you didn't! You read my mind didn't you!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRR………. HIEI!!!!!!!"

"Hn, so what if I did, I just gave you advice, you should be happy!"

"Yeah.. I guess I should…" Yuri says "So I guess you should be going back to them, I mean, they're waiting for you!" Yuri yells.

"I don't feel like it ok? I'm going too stay here and watch you!" Hiei demanded.

"Me too!" Akai said cheerfully.

"I will as well" Kurama said as calm as ever.

"Hey! Don't forget about me!" Kuwabara said

"Thank you everybody!" Yuri said as she was about to cry (A/N yes this is a sappy moment, it just sounds soooooooo… cute! I couldn't just pass it up!!) With that, Yuri was filled with a will to fight.

"Hn, are you ready!" Pluie said slyly.

"Bring it on Pluie!!!!" Yuri said full of energy.

With that the battle begun. "Hn, come on you stupid half breed!" Hiei said in an attempt to psyche her up.

"Hiei, are you trying too help Yuri for once?!?!?!" The whole group said but Yuri (A/N of course, shes in the middle of a battle).

"Hn" Is all that Hiei would say.

*sigh* "COME ON YURI KICK HIS BUTT THIS TIME!!!" Akai screamed.

"Yes Yuri you must win! For Suki!!!" Kurama even yelled.

Than, the battle begun. Pluie than ran straight towards Yuri. Yuri than dodged by jumping in the air, but than Pluie snuck up behind her in the air and bashed her to the ground so hard, that there was a small hole where she landed. Yuri than pulled out a crystal rose and with a simple flick of her wrist it turned into a long majestic whip all encased in a blue frosted ora all around it as she shouted "WHITE ROSEWHIP!!!". yuri than swiftly turned around to where Pluie was trying too strike again, and caught him straight around the neck pulling him to the ground.

"GRRRR……" Pluie said pulling the whip trying to get it off of him as blood started to drip from his hands and neck.

"NOW YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME!!!!!" Yuri said full of so much anger, passion, and a burning soul as she looked at her other hand in which was a ghostly white as it was fake.

Another Flashback:

Yuri stood there looking at her once powerful hand start to slowly dissolve, and with one final attempt to save her arm, she wrapped part of her whip around her wrist stopping circulation as she saw the bones of her fingers appear. Yuri winced and began another attack…

One week later…

Yuri walks into Mukuro's laboratory… "Mukuro, I hear that you can help demons gain extra abilities such as the ever so powerful Jagan Eye… is that so?"

"Yes that is true, but what does it matter to you?" Mukuro asked.

Yuri glanced over too see Hiei (A/N Yuri didn't know who Hiei was yet) Stab himself right through the hand with his katana. "W..Well, I need a new hand, something sturdy!" Yuri said showing her the remaining bone of her hand.

"Hmmm… I may be able to help you, but it will never again be alive, you will no longer even have the sense of touch from your elbow down. Is that okay? Mukuro said.

"Yes that is fine. I will wait until you are ready."

That is how that came to be.

End of flashback.

"Say Akai, what is wrong with Yuri, why is she just staring at her hand?" Kuwabara asked.

"Well, That hand is fake, Pluie destroyed it six years ago…" Akai said

"What! What you are implying is that Yuri has seen Pluie before?!?" Kurama began questioning.

"Well, I shouldn't really tell you this story, but since Hiei already knows…" Akai tells them the whole flashback…

"Oh, so I see, Yuri wants to seek revenge for him taking her hand like that." Kurama said.

"Yes exactly!" Akai said slowly trying too get back to the battle. Everyone soon caught on so turned their attention to Yuri and her battle.

As the gang was talking Yuri had gotten Pluie to the floor grinning madly. She took her bionic arm and grabbed his head and started to clench to his head so hard that blood began to fall to the sides. "Hn, had enough Pluie!" Yuri said with an evil tone.

"NEVER WILL I FALL TO THE HALF DEMONS!!!!!!!!!!!!" Pluie screamed as he took Yuri's arm and flipped her over. As Yuri fell to the ground Pluie took out his sword and pinned her to the ground by stabbing into her.

"AHHHH!!!! She screamed as she tried to pull the sword out only cutting her hand as well. Yuri began to turn a ghostly white, chocking and spiting up blood. Akai froze, she knew Yuri wasn't ok.

"Hiei, I need you to go in there!" Akai said sternly.

"WHAT?!?! Why would I go in there!" Hiei protested.

"Just go now! You know I can't use my energy just moments before my battle!!!!" Akai said with her eyes glues at Yuri.

"What do you want me to do??" Hiei asked

"Go and help her get up and fight! If Suki's enemy can have more than one enemy at a time, than we can too!"

"But Suki had one enemy fighting when the others were with Yoko!" Hiei protested once again.

"So it makes a big difference weather somebody is getting help physically or mentally." Akai protested.

"But guys, Karasu had stated in the beginning, that we can't go in the middle of a battle and help an ally!" Yusuke shouted in the middle of the argument.

"But Yuri looks horrible and we can't let her die!!!" Akai screamed.

"LOOK AT SUKI!!!!!!!!!" HIEI SCREAMED. Akai gasped in fear for that Hiei had shouted at her with so much anger.

"LOOK AT HER, SUKI HAS SUFFERED EVEN GREATER FEATS, AND SHE IS STILL HERE!!! NOW IF YURI CANNOT TAKE THIS, THAN THIS IS HER FAULT, THIS IS BECAUSE SHE ISNOT STRONG ENOUGH, YOU WILL SIT HERE AND YOU WILL WATCH HER BATTLE FOR IF SHE DIES IN BATTLE SHE DIES WITH HONOR!!" Hiei had screamed as everybody stared since he not only screamed, but he said something that had meaning and emotion.

"H…Hiei what happened there???" Kurama asked worriedly.

"Hn, you know this type of stuff has happened to us alone, and you know this is what runs through our minds, so now Yuri and Akai must learn.

"O…Okay…" O_O Kurama said.

Yuri than pulled with all of her might from the inspiration of Hiei actually showing emotion and she was there to witness it. Yuri than grabbed the sword and started to wiggle it.

"GRRRR….PLUIE!!!!!!!!!!" Yuri growled as she pulled the sword out, and once again her hand started to glow as she got up. She stumbled, struggling to keep her balance as she powered up her hand. She than saw the wolf forming (A/N yes the same attack as before -_-) The wolf growing ever larger until it could not fit in the barrier of the ring and she unleashed the large ice blue wolf as she screamed…

"ARCTIC WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The giant wolf's head opened its massive jaws as it swallowed Pluie as he grinned

"HA, you think that attack is really going to work on me, it has failed before and it will fail again!"

The whole gang got up from the bench as they saw the massive beast rise from her hand, Akai quickly turned to Hiei and gave him an evil death glare (A/N yes I know death glare is supposed to be evil already, but this one is especially evil) a glare so fierce that it had made even Hiei stop and think. Akai than took Hiei's Headband off and it gave him the message, Hiei must transfer the power of the black dragon to help Yuri.

"Hn, fine, if it will shut you up!" hiei said as his jagan eye started to glow.

"Huh?" Yuri said to herself as the massive wolf became dark, and she felf a type of warm energy flow from it. She than knew what it was.

"Thank you Guys." A tear shed from Yuri as she shouted

"WOLF OF THE FROZEN FLAME!!!!" (A/N Yes this move is based on the wonderful author frozen flame or also known as wolf of the frozen flame Thank you for your wonderful idea!! I hope you don't mind us using it!!!!)

Pluie than screamed as he fell to the ground never to breathe again. After that, Yuri and Hiei both exhausted from the battle, Yuri starting to cough once again. Yuri fell to her knees and just ready to die.

"Yuri!" Akai screamed as she ran to the injured kitsune.

"Akai!" Yuri tried to yell but was not able to as loud as she wanted. Akai than ran up to catch the kitsune as she collapsed from the battle, while Kurama grabbed Hiei as he just transferred his entire set of spiritual energy to the young kitsune.

Akai helped Yuri walk over to the group. "W..why d…did you help m…me?" Yuri struggled to say.

"Hn, because Akai over there wouldn't shut up!" Hiei said coldly.

Akai than took Yuri and gave her to Kurama who would than carry her to the room they all stayed in.

"Alright, the next battle is mine!" Akai said all revved up and ready to battle!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

Alright that's the end of my battle!!!! And the next is mine!! (Akai is speaking.) so keep reading to find out how Akai's battle goes in the continuing story Silver Haired Nightmare!!!!