Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Silver Haired Nightmare ❯ Akai's Battle ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kurama: You should of heard the way Hiei spoke to you Yuko it was like he had already developed feelings for you during your battle

Kuronue: Are you ever going to leave her side? She unconscious so she prolly doesn't even know your talking to her

Kurama: That's where your wrong, you haven't heard the whole legend of her but, I have and it says if any close related relatives are with her she'll always be able to hear them.

Kuronue: Fine when she gets up I'll ask if she remembers your voice and K&HGF doesn't YYH

Hiei: Kurama she doesn't have to know what I said and you'd be better off not to tell her

Kurama: She would have wanted to know how you sort of cared for her

Hiei: I don't care about her she just fought her battle better then I expected from a half demon

Kuwabara: You just don't to admit your love to her do ya Hiei

Hiei: I don't love anything especially half breeds!

Chapter 8: Akai's Battle

By the time Kurama reached the room, Yuri was unconscious with pain. He gently laid her down on the small cot considering Yuko had the bed and was beginning to get a fever. The kitsune went to the cabinet and took out some bandages. He bandaged Yuri's wounds while the announcer shouted

"Akai v.s. Byakko begin!" Akai glared at her opponent who looked like a tiger in loincloth.

"Geez, why did I get stuck with him?" she said under her breathe.

"Oh well, I need to blow off some steam anyway!" Akai said concentrating.

"Fire Arrows!" she cried holding her hands like a bow as dozens of flaming arrows shot from her hands. All of them missed as the giant tiger easily jumped out of their path.

"Tiger Fang!" Byakko roared angrily lunging at the fire yokai. Akai attempted to dodge, but he managed to slash at her knee before passing by. Blood slowly trickled down her leg and she winced in pain. By now Kurama and Yuri had made their way back to the ring.

"COME ON AKAI, POUND HIS FACE IN!" the ice kitsune Yuri screamed.

"Blazing Slash" Akai yelled as her bow became a sword. The fire demon's blade came into Byakko's tail and completely hacked it off. The enraged tiger demon caught her off guard, slashing at her cheek. Three deep long scratches reached from her lip, up to her right ear. Akai's dark blue eyes began to flash as her fire sword dissolved.

"That's it your so DEAD!" screamed Akai. Akai's left hand began to glow, with more power that seemed to match Yuri's wolf but, couldn't match Hiei's dragon or Suki's ora. She clenched her fist into a platform and shouted

"FIRE TOWER" A column of fire swirled from the ground and burned Byakko to ash. The rest of the group stood there dumbfounded seeing the normally quiet fire demon lose her temper.

"Alright Akai you won! Suki would have been all so happy!" Yuri screamed while limping towards her injured friend. The fire girl was exhausted. Her fire tower drained her energy like the black dragon, flaming ora and wolf of the frozen flame. She wobbled on her feet from her loss of blood, and it betrayed her as she fell into Yuri's gentle arms.

"Thanks icy" she mumbled to quiet for anyone else to hear.

"Your welcome Akai" Yuri replied. The crowed booed in Karasu's teams defeat, mainly because they wanted to kill the humans and half breeds. Yuri walked her to the bench.

"My knee is numb and my cheek stings" complained Akai.

"It might be a scar" stated Yuri.

"That's okay I like the new look so I can relate to your arm" replied Akai.

"Kurama would you and your opponent, Nakago please enter the ring" the announcer ordered.

"Good luck Kurama!" shouted Kuronue knowing that only a quarter of his energy was back from draining the rest to his sister. Kurama nodded and jumped into the ring.

"Ready Begin!"

~*~*~*~*~*~**~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*!*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~

review please many more twist and turns that are bigger and better to come the more reviews the more twists there are! Sorry the chapter was so short Akai is the hardest battle to come up with!