Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Slipped Away and is Never Coming Back ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

(A/N: I wrote this sonfic because I thought this would be how Atsuko would react right after Yusuke died the 1st time and I detidated this song in the loving memory of my step-dad. I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho or Arvil Lavignes song “Slipped Away.”)
Slipped Away
It was only an hour since Atsuko had been told that her only son, Yusuke Urameshi, had been killed in a car accident.
Na Na
Na Na Na Na Na Na
“Why Yusuke you're a tough boy why did a car have to kill you?”
I miss you
I miss you so bad
I don't forget you
Oh its so sad
“I miss you already I don't want to wake up and not see you with your morning attitude.”
I hope you can hear me
I remember it clearly
“I won't forget this day I'll love you forever Yusuke.”
The day you slipped away
Was the day I found
It won't be the same
Oh
“It's not going to be the same with you gone, Kayko won't drag you school and I won't have to yell at you to get a job if your not going to go to school.”
I didn't get to kiss you
Goodbye on the hand
I wish that I could see you again
I know that I can't
“I wanted at least to have been able to have said goodbye, but I wish I could see you again and I don't want to admit that I can't.”
Atsuko had started to drink more and more bottles of liquor and was getting drunk as usual.
I've had my wake up
Won't you wake up
I keep askin why
I can't take it
It wasn't fake
It happened you passed by
“I wish that I would have stopped you from leaving after you got kicked out of school, It's my fault I'm such a bad parent.” Atsuko started throwing books and food all over the place, because she was drunk and depressed.
Now you're gone
Now you're gone
There you go
There you go
Somewhere I can't bring you back
Now you're gone
Now you're gone
There you go
There you go
Somewhere you're not coming back
“Now your not coming back and I won't be able to go and bring you home.”
Na na
Na na na na na na
Atsuko started yelling at her picture of Yusuke and asking him all sorts of questions and thinking she heard Yusuke answering them.
I miss you
“Yusuke, I miss you and I just want you to come home.” After Atsuko said that she clasped to the floor crying and she cried heer self to sleep.
The End