Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Slipped Away ❯ Slipped Away ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
This is hard for me, because I've been having both family and friend problems, so I'm like urgh. So plz plz plz be nice to me! I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho.

--------------------------------------------------------- ------------------- -------------------

"Shit shit shit! I'm going to be late! And it's my first day too!!!" Alisha said as she ran to Sarayashiki Jr. High. She used to live in America, but because her mother got a new job in Japan, she had to move here. Running through the halls, she stopped at room A23. ok ok, relax Alisha, she told herself. She took a deep breath, and walked into the room. The teacher stopped talking, and turned her gaze to Alisha.
"Ah, Alisha, your here. And just in time," she said after the bell rang. Alisha nodded her head and stepped forward.
"Class, we have a new student from America. Please welcome Alisha Whiterose. Alisha, could you take a seat next to Yusuke over there. Yes, right there, in the back." She nodded, and started to walk towards the boy she called "Yusuke." Some of the boys in the class did growling noises and said "Hey sexy" as she walked past them. Alisha took her seat to the left of Yusuke, and looked outside. "Hey," someone whispered. She turned her head and saw Yusuke talking to her softly. "Hey," Alisha said back.
"I'm Yusuke, Yusuke Urameshi," he said quietly.
"Alisha, Alisha Whiterose," Alisha said quietly to him, looking him over. He wore a green jumpsuit, with black shoes; his black hair was gelled back. His green eyes sparkled in the sun. Alisha smiled, and took her Science book out. Yusuke sighed and leaned into Alisha.
"Hey, you wanna meet a couple friends of mine?" he asked. Alisha looked up at him, and thought.
"Sure."

88888888888888888Lunch(I'm too lazy!)88888888888888888888

Alisha walked beside Yusuke as he walked upstairs. While walking up to the top, Yusuke talked to her about her interests.
"I like swimming, fighting, singing, dancing, drawing, shopping, play video games, and archery. You?" Alisha asked, turning to walk up another set of stairs. Yusuke put his arms behind his head.
"Fighting and ditching school. Mostly fighting though."he said.
"Yusuke!" a voice called. Yusuke groaned, and turned around.
"What is it Kieko?" he asked. Alisha turned and saw a girl with brown hair and brown eyes walked quickly up to Yusuke.
"Don't forget about Puu," she said, holding up a blue penguin with large ears in her hands. "Last time you did."
"Kieko, I told you I shouldn't carry that thing around with me, It makes me look soft." he whined, but the thing called Puu flew to Yusuke and landed in his hair. Alisha giggled at the sight with Yusuke having a blue ball on top of his head. Kieko turned to her side and looked at Alisha.
"Oh, who's this?" She asked, putting her hand in front of her.
"Oh, I'm Alisha. I'm new here," Alisha said nicely as she took her hand and shook it. Kieko smiled and said, "I'm Kieko, nice to meet you."
"Well, see ya later Kieko, I'm taking Alisha up onto the roof and she's going to meet some friends," Yusuke said, waving his hand back and forth and placing his arms behind his head again. He turned around and started walking again. Alisha waved bye to Kieko, and walked behind Yusuke.

Yusuke opened the door to the roof, and the two walked out on the roof top. The wind blew softly, and Alisha grabbed onto her black skirt and kept it from blowing upwards. Since she was new, the school can't give her a uniform till Thursday. Alisha put a strand of hair behind her ear and looked up. There were three guys standing at the side of the roof. One had long red hair with sparkling, bright green eyes. He more a pink outfit with black boots. He stood up and smiled to Yusuke. Another had spiky black hair with ruby red eyes. He was shorter than Alisha and the other boys, but he looked strong. Another boy that stood beside him had orange hair and black dots for eyes.(idk, work with me!) He wore the same thing as Yusuke did, only different in some areas and his color was blue.
"Hey guys, this is Alisha, a new student." he said. Alisha smiled to everyone.
"The one with the long red hair is Shuichi, the one in the black is Hiei, and the ugly one is Kuwabara," Yusuke told me as he pointed out everyone.
"I'm not Ugly!" Kuwabara yelled. uh, ya you are, Alisha thought, looking him over.
After talking for a while, the bell rang. Alisha looked over the little wall on the sides of the roof and saw students walking home. Alisha turned back to the boys. "Sorry about this, but I got to go. I'll see you guys around," she said. The boys waved bye, and Alisha went out the door. After she was out of sight, Kurama leaned to Hiei and whispered, "Do you think she's a demon?"
"Hn," he said, looking at the door she went out of. 888888888888With Alisha888888888888
"Urgh, I wish my friend was here, Gosh I miss her!" Alisha said to herself. Then she felt a vibration in her backpack/purse. She stopped, ran through her purse, and found her slide-up cell phone. She pressed 'talk' and put the phone to her ear.
"Hello?" she asked as she started to walk again.
"Hello, is Alisha there?" a voice said.
"This is she, who's this?" Alisha asked, as she walked up her drive-way.
"Open your door, and see," the voice said before it hung up. Alisha closed her cell and opened her front door. She looked up, and screamed.

ok people, I'm REALLY TIRED, but I'll write more tomorrow, hopefully. I'm going skiing tomorrow, but I'll write later. R&R! -HieisLoverforeverand always1