Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Sugar Thieves ❯ Meet Yuna & Aneko; the Sugar Theives ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
essmokonagirl: KURAMA IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darkemptysoul: *sweat drops* Heh-heh... Well, we hope you enjoy the story!
________________________________________________________________ _______________

In the stillness of night, about two hours before morning came, an annoying buzzing sound fills the mansion... only to be cut off by a staff smashing down on it. Slowly the hand holding the staff places it back to the bedside, going back to sleep. ...Only to have another buzzing sound wake her back up. The buzzing once again gets cut of, but this time from a claw fist smashing it. The hand retreats back under the cover and pulls it over her head.

Salazar, her snake, slithers up to the girl's ear and starts to hiss. The tongue of the snake starts to tickle the girl and to avoid it she covers her ears with a pillow. Lucifer, her hawk starts to peck at her hands softly causing her to let go of the pillow. Salazar starts to hiss at her again, while Lucifer continues to peck at her back, and Trinity, her wolf, starts to lick her feet that are sticking out. The girl tries to ignore them but can't.

"Fine! I'll get up!" She screams lifting herself up. She slowly slides out from her covers, on to the bed and stretches in a cat-like manner.

She slowly shuffled down across the hall to the others room. She didn't knock on the door, knowing it would be useless.

"Hey", she said slowly to the "sleeping" girl. The girl did nothing. The other girl sighed,"Aneko. Come on! We need to get ready!" Silence.

She sighed again and called her pets. They came and stopped before her. "Animal Pile!" She yelled as her black cat ears and tails appeared and she jumped on her friend, her pets right after her.

A grunt is heard as the all flop down on the sleeping girl. A muffle can be heard from under the pile as she tries to get out of it.

“What was that, Aneko?”

A muffled, “Get off of me!” could be heard. Aneko tries harder to wiggle her way out.

“I’m sorry,” the girl on top smirks, “I can’t hear you.”

The girl under the animal pile wiggles more and some how has managed to wiggle her way out. But the direction she went was at the foot end of the bed, making her fall off her bed.

“I said to get off me, Yuna!” Aneko snaps at her. “Anyways, now that you have me up, what do you want?” She stretches like a cat before standing up.

“Don’t you remember?” Yuna ask, looking at her seriously. All that she got in reply was Aneko shaking her head no. Yuna sighs and simply says, “We have a job to do today, my friend.”

Aneko yawns trying to remember the job. “Job?” She glances at the block beside her bed. “It’s way too early to start a job at this time.”

Yuna shakes her head, her long, deep green hair waving slightly. “We are going to check that precious Genamite from Koenma’s vault.”

“Ooh, yeah. I remember now.” Aneko’s face lights up at the sound of Genamite. "Mmm. Genamite," Aneko drools.

"Hey it's mine too!" Yuna was chibi and yelling. "Mine too! Mine too!"

Aneko rolled her eyes at Yuna. "I know that! Kami, sometimes I wonder how I deal with you,” she stated.

Yuna stopped her tantrum and sat up. She smiled, "I wonder that too!"

Aneko just shook her head. ‘She knows she's annoying, yet does it anyways.’

"Yep!" Yuna's smile widened.

Aneko glared, "Stop going into my head!"

Yuna dodged the fireball thrown at her and ran toward the door.

She turned to her friend and smiled again, "How are you ever going to get a boyfriend with that attitude?"

Aneko got another fireball ready and yelled, "How are you gonna get a boyfriend if your so annoying?!" She threw the fireball but before it hit Yuna she threw water at it. It drenched the fire and put it out.

She taunted her friend until Trinity pushed her out the door before the mansion was turned to ashes. Aneko calmed down when her friend left and started to get ready for their next job.

She walks over to her walk-in closet and opens the door. She takes out a pair of black baggy pants with chains daggling on the sides and a lose, dark purple t-shirt. After getting ready she looks into her full-length mirror. Her reflection looking back at her--piercing blue eyes, black hair stopping at mid-back, two cat-like ears poking out at the top of her head, and a black cat-like tail swishing behind her. She walks over to her nightstand and grabs her fingerless gloves and slips them on. Then, she grabs her Katara off the nightstand, spinning them in her hands before putting them in her belt behind her, hiding from anyone's eyes.

Yuna was jumping around in her room when her pets reminded her of the job and she was put back on track. She walks over towards her closet and pulls out a black skirt with lace and a neon belly shirt. After putting them on, she then opens a drawer from her dresser and pulls out and neon green and black striped knee high socks and slips them on. Next, she grabs her black arm warmers that are fish-netted. She runs a brush through her knee-length, green hair, then takes a black ribbon and puts it on her hair and pulls it out of her amber eyes.

She takes the last thing off the dresser, which was her silver pendent in the shape of a fox with small amber gems for eyes, and puts it around her neck. She walks over to her beside and grabs her staff and heads towards the kitchen downstairs.

Aneko and Yuna sat at their table eating breakfast, finally done with getting ready. After they are done with their food, the walk over to the front door and slips on their shoes--Aneko her black Vans and Yuna her black boots that go to mid-leg. The two cat demon girls walk out and shut the door behind them, making sure it’s lock before the head out. They walk down a few streets and enter into a dark ally. Once they reach the end of it, they stop in front of an old, beat-up trashcan. Aneko steps forward and moves it to the side. Underneath the trashcan was a blue and white spirally light.

The green haired girl steps up and jumps in first. Shortly after followed by the black haired girl. The young demons travel through the portal and end back on the ground, only this time on grass and surrounded by trees. They have arrived in a different world; the Spirit World.
________________________________________________________________ _________________

mokonagirl: KURAMA IS MINE!!!!!!! ....still!!

darkemptysoul: REVIEW PLEASE!!!