Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Summer Time! ❯ Buenos Dias! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Summer Time!

I own nothing except Zinnia and her spirit beast.


Kurama just finished getting dressed in his magenta colored school uniform. It was the last day of school before summer vacation. He went downstairs and entered the kitchen. Zinnia sat at the table eating cinnamon crunch cereal out of the box in her pajamas. Hiei was sitting at the table eating caramel ice cream. When Kurama entered Zinnia looked up. Her tail wagged in delight. "Buenos Dias, amigo!"she said happily. "Como Estas?"she asked. Kurama smiled at her.

"Muy bien. Y tu?"he responded. Zinnia smiled.

"Muy bien!"she said back. Hiei looked confused. She looked at him and noticed he was eating all the ice cream.

"Grande hermano, Yo quiero helado tambien!"she said to her big brother. Hiei stared at her.

"What did you call me?"he asked raising an eye brow. Kurama sighed.

"She says that she wants some ice cream too."explained Kurama. Zinnia nodded.

"Si."she said. Hiei rolled his eyes.

"What's with the french?" Zinnia shook her head.

"No francias, pero espanol."

"Bless you."said Hiei handing her a tissue. Zinnia blinked. Kurama chuckled.

"No she said 'not french, but spanish' ".

"Hiei, tu hablas espanol, verdad?"asked Zinnia. Kurama looked at his watch. He left it in his room on accident. He looked up at the wolf demon.

"Zinnia....que hora es?"he asked. Zinnia blinked then looked down at her watch on her wrist.

"Son las siete menos cinco de la manana."she said. Kurama's eyes widened.

"The bus will be here in 5 minutes!"he said running out the kitchen. "Hasta Luego!"he screamed as he ran out the front door.

"Adios."said Zinnia with her mouth full of ice cream. Hiei just thought of a new way to insult Kuwabara. He turned to his sister.

"Zinnia...."he called. She looked at him.

"Si?"she asked. Hiei didnt understand.

"Can you teach me...to speak this language?"he asked quite interested. Zinnia smiled and nodded.

"Si."