Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Summer Time! ❯ School's Out! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

In Meiou High the final bell rang at last. All the teens were running out of their classrooms like a mad stampede of animals. Kurama picked up his bookbag and started to head to the exit of the school. A black hair guy with glasses caught up to him. "So Shuichi, how do you think you did on your finals?"asked Kaito.

"I think I missed one or two questions but besides that.....an 'A'."responded Kurama.

"So what are you going to do this summer?"he asked. Kurama smiled.

"Be with my friends. Almost a year ago we met a girl Zinnia." Kaito adjusted his glasses.

"So I see. Interesting."


Over at Saryaski Junior High the final bell was ringing. Out of all the students Yuske and Kuwabara were first to run out of the school screaming happily. They ran on the school bus and took their usual seats in the back. All the teachers stood in the front of the school waving goodbye as the buses drove off(thats what my teachers did). Two of the teachers we know....Mr Akashi and Mr Iwamoto were standing there also. "Finally.."said Mr Akashi relieved.

"Yes....we wont have to have those 2 morons darken our classroom doorways again."said Mr Iwamoto.

"Hey! Ladies!"screamed two voices at the two teachers. They looked up. Flying eggs made contact with them and splattered yolk was all over their clothes. "So long suckers!"screamed Yuske and Kuwabara at the two teachers as the bus quickly drove off. Both Mr Akashi and Iwamoto turned red with anger. So much that they actually cooked the eggs splattered on their bodies. And they sizzled too.


Over at....some other school kids were being released as well. Mitari slowly got onto the school bus and took his lonely seat in the front. The bus began to drive off. He reached into his backpack and took out a photo. There was him of course as his normal shy self and Zinnia doing a peace sign and winking. They took this picture in a photo booth at the Valentine's Day Festival. He sighed. "Maybe Zinnia.....this summer I'll gather the courage to tell you how I feel."suddenly the pic was snatched out of his hand from behind. He spun around to see a big tall guy holding it.

"Who's the chick, Mitari?"he asked teasing the blonde.

"Give it back!"he pleaded reaching for the photo. The guy pulled it out of his reach. He stared at it some more.

"Dang....look at her rack! Sure like to squeeze those!"Mitari's eyes were filling up with tears.

"Give it back! She's not like that!"he said tearfully.


Back at Kurama's house Zinnia was patiently waiting for her read headed friend to come back. She was in her wolf form. She really missed him, along with Yuske and the others. She saw someone coming to the door she ran to meet him. Sadly, it wasnt Kurama....but the mailman. She jumped up on him. The man petted her and handed her the letters for Kurama and his mother. Zinnia carried the letters happily in her mouth inside the house and placed them on the coffee table. When she came back outside she saw Kurama heading towards the front door. She ran to him full speed and jumped on him and knocked him to the ground. She began licking his face. She jumped off him and was wagging her tail in delight. Kurama sat up. "Im happy to see you too, Zinnia."he said laughing. He smiled and petted her. "The others should of gotten out of school by now."he smiled. "Why dont you go meet them?"he suggested. With that Zinnia ran off.


Mitari layed on the street bruised up. The bully from before stood before him. "Oh and I believe you said you wanted this picture back. Well here ya go."tiny little particles of paper fluttered around and landed on Mitari's chest. There was only one good thing of this. This'd be the last time he'd get bullied, picked on, or even beaten up. At least.....not until the next school year started up. The bully walked away laughing. Mitari was too weak to get up so he decided to lay there until he gathered some of his strength back. He layed on his back staring up at the sun until a snout came into view....well...directly in his face. Along with a slimey tongue sliding along his face. Zinnia was staring at him wondering what could of happened. She could see that he was hurt. She decided to go get help. She ran away.


"Dang Kurama!"screamed Yuske. "All these chicks gave you their phone numbers?!"screamed the spirit detective confused. Kurama nodded.

"Yes....but...I wont be calling them. Besides my mother, I have enough fun around Zinnia. Ever since she started living here on her frequent visits to Japan I've become close to her."said the red head looking out the window at the dog house sitting in his front yard.

"I dont know, Kurama."said Kuwabara. "That's a lot of phone numbers. They're all probaly hot babes too."Hiei layed on the couch taking a nap. Just then Zinnia dashed through the doggie door. She began barking franticly. Yuske and Kuwabara couldnt understand her.

"What's that, Zinnia?!"said Yuske making fun of her. "Little Timmy's trapped in a well?!"he then began laughing. Zinnia snarled at him then bit his leg. Yuske screamed in pain.

"No Yuske! She says that Mitar's been beaten up!"screamed Kurama. "Zinnia, where is he?!"he asked looking quite concerned. Zinnia dashed back out the doggie door. Kurama opened the front door and ran out. "She wants us to follow her! Come on!" Yuske came running behind him. Kuwabara looked back at Hiei who was sleeping on the couch. He pulled out one of those can thingies that has a plastic horn thingy on the top and pushed the top down. A loud honk blared through the horn and into Hiei's ears. The demon screamed and fell off the couch. Kuwabara laughed.