Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Taming the Youko ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
DISCLAIMER: I own the stupid demon leader whose head..... well don’t want to give it away. No one else how ever.


He ran, as fast as his strong fox legs would carry him, farther and farther into the void darkness of the forest. ‘Damn it! Why did I do that?’ He thought as he ran. ‘I should have stayed! Oh well I can’t change that now... I hope Kuronue’s alright... shit...’ The kitsune stopped, he was now deep in the forest, away from the chaos of his and Kuronue’s previous stealth plan that, for once, got them caught and separated. His sensitive silver fox ears flickered wearily at a sound from his right. Turning his narrow amber eyes to the spot he saw movement. 'Oh hell no....' He turned his attention to his left where more rustling was heard. Why didn’t he notice it before? He was being followed by several of the goons. ‘Damn...’ He thought bitterly. ‘I was to concerned about Kuronue to notice their pathetic weak youkai’
"We want it back Youko, if you give it to us we won’t make a fuss, and kill you like we did Kuronue." One said in a deep, low voice. Youko’s amber eyes were filled with rage.
"You killed Kuronue?" He couldn’t keep the angry out of his voice even if he wanted too.
"Just give it to us..." The demon said, acting as though he had not heard the kitsune’s question, and he didn’t like that.
"You didn’t answer me dammit..." He said coldly, his stare matching his tone perfectly. This had gone on long enough. These lower class could think whatever they want, but they would never kill Youko Kurama, the most notorious thief in all of the Makai. He had to get back to Kuronue, fast. His partner needed him. Youko let out a hissing snarl and ran up to the leader of the demons, slicing off his head. Blood dripped off the his claws as he looked down at the two remains of the demon.
"Hn... pathetic..." He said under his breath as he turned to the rest of them to see that they weren’t there. ‘Bastards... didn’t even stick around so I could finish warming up. I could fight them all one handed!’ He tucked the item he had stolen under his muscular arm. "Kuronue... I’m coming..."

Hehe! Sorry I had to leave it there! I’ll pick it up probably later today. Please R+R! I want your comments, good or bad

Ps I'm sorry about the text and stuff I don't have microsoft word