Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Team Urameshi's New Member ❯ Mission Info. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It was about 2:00 in the morning when Yusuke heard something knocking at his window.
“What do you want?” he said with his eyes still shut tight.
“Koenma wants to see us.” said a familiar fire demon.
“This early in the morning?”
“Yes. Now get up!”
Yusuke got up very slowly. Put on his usual green outfit, and followed Hiei. When the got to the Spirit World, Kurama and Kuwabara were already there.
“It's about time!” Koenma said with frustration and tiredness in his voice.
“Yusuke wouldn't wake up.”
“Well, now that all 4 of you are here, it's time I told you about your new mission. It's a track and capture mission.”
“Hmm, sounds interesting.” Hiei said, actually sounding tired himself.
“Well, the one you are going to find is newly known criminal named Hikari.”
“We have to find a girl?!?!?!?! I can't do that, it goes against my honor code” Kuwabara said.
“What honor code you doof?” Hiei said.
“SHUT UP!!!!” Kuwabara yelled.
“What has she done?” asked Kurama.
“She has killed 52 demons in order to steal food, money, jewels, and other things from them.
“Fifty-two?!?! Damn.” Yusuke said, obviously the most tired one of all.
“we don't know how long she has been doing this, we only just found out from someone who escaped before she found him. She is defiantly a demon with fire abilities. She is about 12 years old with long black hair and red eyes and is about the height of Hiei.”
 
The other three boys looked at Hiei, then Yusuke and Kuwabara started laughing their heads off.”
 
“Shorty is only as tall as a twelve year old!”
“Shut…the hell…up!”
“Uh, Hiei, remember that breathing thing I told you to do to calm down.”
“Yeah I remember, but I never use it.”
“Ehem! I haven't finished. This girl is not someone to take lightly. She has a very special technique.”
“Well tell us already!” Yusuke said.
“Well, just think of Hiei.”
The four boys stared at each other and at Koenma for a while not sure what he meant. Until Hiei's and Kurama's heads shot up.
 
“You don't mean she has….” Kurama trailed off.
“That's exactly what I mean. She has a Jagan eye. And apparently she brags about being born with it.”
“What the fuck.” Hiei couldn't help but say out loud.
“Now, you four had better go, and DON'T EVER let our guard down. And when you find her, try your best not to kill her.”
“I'm kinda worried it might happen thither way.” Yusuke said. “I mean if she was born with that eye, she's perfected it more than Hiei.”
“Just go.”
“Right” they all said at once, then went off.