Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Team Urameshi's New Member ❯ Finding Hikari ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2:
Finding Hikari
 
“It's been almost a week, and we haven't seen any of that demon girl.”
 
Something rustled in the bushes behind them.
 
“Don't talk so quickly.”
“You smell her or something?”
“Not sure. Whatever, or whoever, it is, is hiding their sent.”
“Who knows, maybe that girl was stupid enough to…” Hiei said, but trailed off.
“Stupid enough to what?” asked Yusuke. “Hey!”
 
They still didn't hear him say anything.
 
“Hiei! Hello up there! Is that stupid tree blocking the sound of my voice?”
 
Then they heard a loud THUD behind them next to the tree. The three other boys looked back hoping if someone had attacked Hiei, he just killed them, but as they did look back, they saw a small black lump on the ground. They ran over to him, turned him over, praying they didn't slit his throat. He had a pretty deep wound across his abdomen and his temple was bleeding too.
 
“Hope you three have some food, the only thing I found on him was this pretty sharp katana. I've gotta say, it sure was easy to knock that guy out by just whacking him in the head.”
“If that's all you did, what about this other cut.?” Yusuke yelled up at her.
“Just seeing if this katana was any good, and it is.” She jumped down from the tree. She fit the description Koenma gave them perfectly. She actually looked a lot like Hiei, but she didn't give covering up her Jagan any thought.
 
“Come on, if you have food, hand it over. I haven't eaten in almost 5 days, now give it. Unless you want to have the same fate as your friend.”
“Hey, if you some with us to Koenma's now, we'll convince him to go easy on you. Plus, you can get food without risking your life.” Yusuke pleaded.
 
Hikari stood there in front of them, kunai clenched in her hand. She stood there for about 2 minutes, then she dropped the kunai on the ground.
 
“See, you can trust us.”
 
Then, all in one swift, quick movement, she drew the katana the stole from Hiei and charged with incredible speed at Kurama, luckily he dodged or else he would've been sliced in half.
 
“THE HELL WAS THAT?” Yusuke yelled.
“Like hell I'm going with you!”
“Can't be helped then.” Kurama said, pulling out his rose. “I have no intentions of killing you!”
“Shut the hell up!”
 
Hikari, Kurama, and Yusuke fought for almost an hour. Kuwabara was too worried about his “honor” and refused to fight. After a while, Kurama managed to cut Hikari's right wrist pretty deep. But Hikari just smiled.
 
“What are you smiling about?!?!” Yusuke yelled. “Are you emo or something?”
“Sucks for you my right hand is not my dominant. I've been fighting you with my recessive hand this whole time. Mad, huh?”
“Why you little!”
“Is this the best Konema can send? I thought he could do better than that. You guys suck!” she said laughing.
“YOU LITTLE BRAT!!! TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!”
 
Hikari said nothing.
 
“HEY, did you hear me? I said take it back! ARE YOU DEAF?!?!”
 
Hikari still said nothing.
 
“SAY SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“Bite me.”
“WHY YOU LITTLE!!!!” Yusuke yelled. He held up his thumb and index finger.
“Yusuke, WAIT!!”
“Too late, SPIRIT GUN!”
 
Hikari was too shocked to dodge and was sent flying through at least 10 trees.
 
“Yusuke, the point was NOT to kill her.”
“She pissed my off, I couldn't help it.”
 
Kurama ran to where Hikari was. She groaned and looked up at Kurama.
 
“Mother fucker.” Then she passed out.