Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Team Urameshi's New Member ❯ Suprise!!!! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4:
Surprise!!!
 
“What the hell am I gonna do for 2 whole weeks!” Hikari said frustrated.
 
Then she spotted Hiei in a tree, it looked like he was sleeping. An evil smile spread across her face and she quietly jumped in the tree and pushed Hiei out of the tree, landing on the ground with another loud THUD.
 
“HEY!! What the hell was that for?”
“I like this tree and I want it.”
“Well too, bad. Get the fuck out of it.”
“Hmm, NAH!”
 
Hiei was fuming now. He jumped up in the tree standing on the other end of the large branch.
 
“Get out of the tree.”
 
Hikari just sat there pretending to sleep.
 
“Did you hear me, I said get out of the tree!”
 
Hikari still said nothing.
 
“GET OUT OF THE GOD DAMN TREE!”
“Did you say something?”
 
This made him even madder. He walked up to Hikari, grabbed her by the collar of her shirt, and pulled her up. What made him even madder than he already was wasn't the little smirk on her face, but the fact that he really WAS only as tall as a twelve year old(not including his hair).
 
“You'd better get the fuck out of the tree and go away.”
 
She said nothing.
 
“Did you hear me?”
 
Still nothing.
 
“GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE GOD DAMN TREE AND GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
Hikari still didn't say anything at all.
 
“Say something you little brat!!!”
“Bite me.”
“THAT'S IT!”
 
Hiei sent a full force blow towards her face, but she dodged and ran around behind him.
 
“Let me show you what happens to bastards like you.”
 
All in one quick movement, she tripped him, and with her foot on the back of his head, she sent his face into the branch.
 
“You little bitch.” He said getting up. When he did stand up, she saw that she did what she planned to. His nose was gushing blood and so was his lip. “That's it.”
 
He jumped out of the tree.
 
“Are you gonna fight me, or are you too scared?”
“This coming from the guy I've injured twice in just one week.”
 
Hiei was fuming.
 
“Just get down here.”
“Okay.”
 
She jumped down and landed right in front of him.
 
“Let's do this my way. No weapons, just our fists and feet. First one to bleed loses. If you win, you can have my kunai belt. If I win, I get to keep your katana. Also whoever wins gets the tree”
“Fine.”
 
They battle for a long time. Hikari really never tried to hit Hiei, she just dodged what he threw towards her.
 
“It's not wise to be fighting your teammate, especially just before a tournament.”
“Stay out of this Kurama, It doesn't concern you.” Hiei yelled, almost hitting Hikari.
“Of course it does. You are fighting someone who is keeping the rest of us in the tournament. I think you two are acting like a couple of 12 year olds.”
“But I am 12.”
“But Hiei's not.”
“I am not acting like a 12 year old!”
 
While he was angry and distracted, Hikari kicked him in the face again, causing his lip to bleed again.
 
“I win. I get the tree AND you katana.”
“Bitch.”
 
Hikari jumped back up in the tree.
 
“Maybe he'd like some candy.” Hikari said with her usual smirk.
“Not sure he'd take it”
“Hey, Hiei! You give the Jagan and fire demons a bad name.”
“Hn.”
 
Hiei looked down at the ground and saw small crystal on a necklace. It was a teardrop crystal. Hiei stared at it in shock.
 
“Where did you get this?” he asked Hikari, not looking at her.
“Get what?” she looked down at him and saw him holding her necklace. She jumped down out of the tree in front of him. “My father gave it to me before he died. He said he stole from an ice maiden.” She snatched it out of his hand and jumped back up in the tree. Hiei just stood there for a while before running off.