Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Tears of a Demon ❯ Sorrow and Revenge ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Df: First fanfic, so flame and die=D

yusuke: Oh now I'm sure people are going to read it now.

Df:*glares* shuttup yusuke unless you want me to unleash my authoress fury on you.

Yusuke: shutting up.

Df: good, by da way wheres hiei&kisara?!?! THEY'RE PAIRED UP! THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!

Kurama: oh kami, she forgot to take her medicine

df:so?

Hiei: baka okami (me)

df:THAT'S MY HIEI! ^^

*glares from hiei fangirls*

df: BACK OFF! *gets beaten unmercifully to the ground* *twitches* …you…win..

hiei:hn.

Disclaimer: don't own don't ask

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tears of a Demon

Prologue

Sorrow and Revenge

Cries of agony filled the air. Kisara was only okami left, she swore to protect her sister. Now the only family she had.

"MOM! DAD!" she spun around and cried out as tears were bursting from her eyes. Now she was changed to her demon form. A wolf demon. Gray white wolf ears, long silvery hair, along with her golden eyes. Kisara had a tail also. She had red markings on her cheeks, a black crescent on her forehead. Now a tattoo of the black dragon appeared on her right forearm. Father was gone. He had left the black dragon to her.

"No…." Kisara barely whispered as more tears spilled from her eyes. Mana her younger sister was unconscious . A demon had almost killed her, but Kisara saved her and she was now on Kisara's back. Kisara wanted to do the same with her parents but she couldn' t they wouldn't let her and plus many demons were now after the power that she possessed. Also for the sake for Mana. She got up and started running again through the bamboo forest.

It was night, but the sky blazed red , like the color of blood. There was also fires everywhere. This was a tome of despair.

" Please live mom, fight please…"Kisara begged. Already pain was eating away at her. Especially her right arm. And now she would never see her dad again. Kisara traveled an impossible speed. She felt tremendous spirit energy coming to her. The dragon of the darkness flame.

A shrill filled the air. Kisara fell to her knees and now tears of blood were streaming down her face.

"MOOOOOM!.. no..mom.. please don't leave me.." Kisara whimpered. She remembered a song that her mother used to sing to her when she was just a little girl, and she sadly sang it to herself with Mana still her back.

"Tears of a demon…my sorrow.. my pain.. please don't go.. I'll love you forever… please don't leave me … I love you too much… tears of a demon…… a demon forever."

Her dad was a full wolf demon. Her mother a goddess. Or so Kisara believed. But her mother was incredibly powerful but wasn't a demon. Mana inherited her mothers looks, golden hair with glittering green eyes, but also wasn't demon. Kisara inherited her fathers looks. Long brown hair with light brown eyes with lovely features possibly the most beautiful girl. She was half wolf demon. Father possessed the black dragon and Mother possessed the white dragon. And now a white dragon appeared on Kisara's left fore arm and more pain shot through her whole body. Both dragons left to her because Mana wasn't demon.

Suddenly the tears stopped falling. Kisara's eyes went icy cold along with her heart. Her face went emotionless but fire started burning in her eyes. Rage and fury took over her. Someone was about to die.

Kisara spread her spirit energy every where to keep the demons busy. She ran back to where her parents fell to their death. The demon who killed them stood over 2 bodies. His claws dripped with blood and his eyes the same color. The rest of him was just a shadow. Kisara didn't care. All she wanted was him dead.

Kisara gently put her sister down and smiled at her, then her smile disappeared when she faced her parents assassin.

"Prepare yourself. I'm. About. To. Kick. Your. Ass." She said though gritted teeth, every word coated in venom. It even startled the murderer. Kisara hissed in a tone of voice that could of stopped the world.

" Ha foolish girl! Have you not noticed? I killed both your parents what makes you think you can beat me? I should of gotten the dragons," he growled in disappointment," No matter I'll take pleasure in killing you. Then I'll be the most powerful demon in the demon world!" he laughed. " Such a shame that a pretty thing such as yourself will go to waste."

Kisara's spirit energy begun to rise greatly. Black and white flames surrounded her. Her hair floated. Kisara's eyes were pure red and the black crescent on her forehead shone.

" Drop dead." She iced out. Her voice could of stopped a heart. If only her voice could kill.

The demon lunged at her. "Prepare to DIE!" he screamed.

"Funny , I was about to say the same thing to you."

Kisara held out both of her arms.

" This is for you, mom, dad." Kisara whispered. The dragons on her arm began to glow. "DRAGONS OF THE DARK AND LIGHTNESS FLAME!" Kisara screamed. The pain was unbearable, she could of just died then and there.

The white and black dragons swirled together, intertwined, ready to kill. Once it the demon's body, it turned black. His screams were frantic. Cries of agony and pain.

Kisara's face was emotionless. The dragons had now disinergrated the demon to ash. She walked over to her sister. She was still sleeping. The dragons hovered over their dead ex-owners and moaned.

"I know I miss them too." Kisara whispered as the dragons went back to her. She gave her parents a proper burial. She turned back to her human form but instead of light brown eyes, they were amber. Kisara slipped Mana on her back. People and demons were going to be after her power. She needed to train , Mana too. From this day her name was going to become a legend. Kisara.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

df: how'd u like?

Yusuke: 0.0 kisara sounds hot when do we get to meet her?!

Df: sry but she's hiei's

hiei: hn. Touch her and die. Like the onna said kisara's mine.

Kisara: NO I'M NOT!*pulls out katana*

df: anywayz I'll try and update daily, er every other day. I NEED ATLEAST ONE REVIEW! So I know somebody enjoys my writing.

Gang: REVIEW!