Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Tears of a Demon ❯ never call kisara a hanyou ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Df: Still no reviews!!!-_- Man my story must really suck. Oh well I'm still going to write IF I get ONE review. Otherwise I won't update.

Yusuke: You can't do that because you are just to generous to your fans( if there're are any….) And yes your story sucks big time.

Df: OH YEAH?! WELL HOW ABOUT I GENEROUSLY STICK MY FOOT UP YOUR HANYOU A- *kurama cover df's mouth*

Kurama: Now, now we have an audience, so you can't curse.

Df: I DON'T GIVE A SHI- * kurama covers df's mouth again* -_-; FINE! I won't swear. Hiei do the disclaimer.

Hiei: Hn. Why?

Df: * gives hiei a really evil glare* NOW!

Hiei: theokamidoesnotownus. ^^;

Df: Good boy.

Hiei: don't push your luck. *pulls out katana*

Df: Damn. *runs really fast* *pants* thanx for *pants* visiting though! *pants*

Hiei: *who by the way is not tired whatsoever* ONNA!

Df: SHIIIIIIIT!!!!!!! * runs at warp speed*

Kurama:-_-; So much for the cursing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tears of a Demon

Chapter 4

Never call Kisara an Hanyou…

(a/n Hiei is going to learn the hard way of what not to call Kisara..)

~~~~~~~~~

" Shut up onna, and keep walking." Hiei snapped. Kisara didn't bother to reply without another pointless argument.

" Sure thing Mr. Arrogant." She muttered. However Hiei couldn't keep quiet either.

" Would you like to say that again?" His voice was dangerously low.

"Gladly," Kisara spun around and faced Hiei yet again.

"You're the biggest, ignorant, rude, big-mouthed, did I mention arrogant baka I have ever seen throughout the 5,000 years in my life time!"

Hiei's eye was twitching…a lot, and clenched fists by his side, his black dragon begging to be unleashed. The rest of the gang, including Mana, scrabbled for a hiding place.

Go ahead touch me, your black dragon doesn't scare me." Kisara said surprising calm. She stood where she was.

That was it. He couldn't stand this onna. He thrusted his fist towards Kisara's face. She stepped aside and caught his attack by his wrist, and pulled him into her knee, which dug into his gut. Hiei had a surprised look on his face as he stood on his knees. He was now cursing in his head.

(a/n HA! HIEI GOT TOLD BY KISARA! *gets hit by Hiei* ouch..@_@ anywaz a _________ means make up ur own word. Use ur imagination. * goes and gets revenge on Hiei*)

` THAT ______ BAKA!!! _______ !!!_____!!!______!!!!

I AM SO_________ GOING TO ________ KILL THAT ONNA!!!'

But he could of sworn he heard a soft sorry from her. He looked at her but she was already walking the steps to Genkai's temple. A part of him really wanted to go up their and get his revenge but then a part of him really didn't. Hiei got up and muttered "lucky onna".

Every body else slowly peeked out from their hiding spots. Then Kuwabara had to open his trap.

" You actually let her get away?!" Instead Hiei unleashed his fury upon him. Kurama was surprised Kisara remained unharmed. Hiei definitely has a thing for Kisara, he sort of felt sorry for Mana.

~Halfway through the steps~

Yusuke was barely walking up, Kuwabara was crawling up , Kurama and Mana were breathing just a bit heavier and Kisara and Hiei were unaffected.

~ Hiei's point of view ~

That onna is SO dead. I wanted to attack but I didn't. I'm confused. Kisara is complicated. She acts like nothing has ever happened. The fox gave me a wicked look so did the detective. Then it hit me. I wasn't glaring, not even a dirty look, I was staring! I slapped myself mentally. I gave both the idiots a glare which read ` say anything and I'll rip your tongue out' Detective got the message and quickly shut up. The fox just smiled and kept looking forward. The last thing I need was him spreading lies.

~ Normal pov ~

everybody reached the top, well almost Yusuke and Kuwabara lagged behind. Genkai came and greeted Kisara and Mana.

" Ah, Kisara it's been awhile , and Mana you've grown a bit."

" It's good to see you too Genkai, can I ask a favor?" Kisara's personality seem to change.

" Yes you are always welcome to my temple." Genkai replied.

" Thanks we appreciate it." Said Mana.

"I suppose we could train now." Said Kisara Genkai smiled.

"Why couldn't I teach you the spirit wave?" Yusuke reached the top to hear that part.

" I feel very loved now." He sarcastically said.

" Sure add the spirit wave to my power and why not destroy the 3 worlds." Muttered Kisara. Hiei snorted and Kisara sent him a look that made his best glare look like nothing.

" Keep on looking at me like that and I will have to pull your eyeballs from their sockets." He said annoyed

" You know I thought the fox said you didn't talk much, say one more thing and I'll rip your precious vocal chords right from your throat, Mr. Hair-that-defies-gravity." She shot back.

"Yep, Kisara hasn't changed one bit." Muttered Genkai.

Mana walked over next to Kurama and watched as the 2 claw at each other.

"Both of them maybe really old but-" Kurama started

"They don't seem a day over 3" Mana finished while shaking her head.

" Shut up hanyou okami!" Hiei shouted fed up.

Kisara looked as if she was about to kill.(a/n doesn't she always look like that?) There was a silence. Not a normal silence. More like a if-I-breathe-I'm-gonna-die silence. Even Hiei was really quiet. He struck a weak spot. Score…?

Kisara was twitching. NOBODY I mean NOBODY calls her that and lives. Her anger kept on building up inside and the dragons, wanting to kill. Mana laughed real nervously and instead of taking cover of the millions of deaths that was about to be caused, she trotted over to Kisara and tried to calm her down.

" Well, it's back to the old hiding spot", Yusuke said as he and Kuwabara scrambled for it. Genkai and Kurama just backed off.

"Um… Kisara why don't you just calm down for a sec and then we'll go train okay?" Mana tried to soothe her.

Kisara took a deep breath and fought back the anger which took A LOT of effort to do. Her sister was right , she didn't need to waste her time on the koorime. She quickly gathered up for a come back.

" Being a half-breed is all I need to defeat you and everybody else. Me being a full okami…", she had a quick second of horror on her face, " Lets just say there would be chaos." With that she walked into Genkai's forest to train.

Hiei let out a small sigh of relief that he didn't have to face the half-breeds wrath. He simply `hned' and walked over to Kurama.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!?!?!?!" Shouted Kuwabara from his hiding spot.

"You could of gotten half the world killed!" Yusuke also shouted.

" I should care why?" retorted Hiei. Genkai spoke up.

"Kisara has unspeakable power that never stops growing. She has 3x the precision and even more times the speed just by going her softest. Be lucky you're not on the top of her hit list otherwise might as well commit suicide."

"Again old hag, I don't care so stop wasting your breath." Said Hiei coldly. Like a okami is going to get the best of him.

Genkai on the other hand felt sorry for Hiei. Deep(a/n I mean DEEP.) down inside he had feelings for Kisara. Then it hit her. 5 words. Mating season. Heat. Kisara. Hiei. A grin broke on her face.

"Kurama, when's mating season?" asked Genkai.

" Not `til 3 months why do-" Kurama caught on and he was grinning too.

"I'm standing right here bakas, and there is NO way I'm going to be that okami's mate, I would gladly commit suicide." Hiei made it sound like Kisara liked him.

" Uh, I don't think shorty and Kisara will get along that well." Said Kuwabara.

" No, ya think?" Yusuke said sarcastically.

"I wouldn't be talking dimwit your half demon too remember? So you'll be gettin the effects too." Said Genkai." Kisara is the only female demon here. So their might be some competition."

" My Youko self would definitely want to join in." stated Kurama.

//DAMN STRAIGHT!//

" Let me tell you a little secret," started Genkai." Kisara doesn't go into heat and like you. Love is forbidden to her. She can only be won b true love. So she'll be extra cautious when mating season comes around. Do the wrong thing she'll blow you to hell and do it again."

" But what about Mana?" asked Kurama , not wanting to leave her out.

"What about her?" asked Yusuke.

"well not everybody wants a demon for a mate, there are other attractive humans out there you know."

" So you're saying your picking Mana over Kisara?" Yusuke smirked. Kuwabara let out a laugh.

"N-no! I'm not picking anybody! I just feel bad when M-mana gets left out!" Said Kurama with red staining his cheeks.

"It won't stay that way for long." Muttered Genkai. Hiei looked at her but she was already walking. He had a bad feeling in his gut, and he too walked away.

~ with Kisara and Mana ~

Mana And Kisara were sparring with each other. Only a blur could be seen from the two. Zigzagging through Genkai's forest. Clashing and Mana was always to fall. She quickly got up so her sister wouldn't finish her off.

" Geez Kisara you seem….. intense. Wait don't tell me I'm getting a visual…Hiei."

"How'd you know?", Kisara said sarcastically, " no no wait lemme guess, he's a stupid fire koorime that's going to get a major ass-kicking with my foot." She said fiercely, while dodging an attack.

" I'm surprised that hasn't happened yet.. I mean you don't have to you know." She added quickly.

Kisara nearly tripped.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" she stopped sparring.

" Well usually anyone who calls you a ..", she stopped not wanted to upset her sister. Kisara nodded," Yeah well, who ever calls you that is always halfway to hell. I thinking you don't really hate him as much." Mana was waiting for a sarcastic reply but instead she got an:

"do you really think so?" Kisara wasn't playing. Mana nodded. Kisara sighed.

" I felt bad about what I did there, and I don't usually feel like this what ever it is I'm not liking it one bit." Mana thought this over.

" Mating season is not until 3 months-" Mana got cut off.

" Mating season?!" Kisara looked worried.

"In 3 months why?" Kisara went pale.

"Mana you know what mating season is. And you know it'll take at least 8 months to complete the ritual. What you didn't know is that I'm a female demon and your a female human, the only one's around.

"Shit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Df: Kisara and mana r in BIG trouble. Anyway im going to do this short story about Hiei and an oc so dont get ur undies in a knot. It's going to be angsty and bloody. It's going to be called "never meant to love" I'm going to post it up sometime this week, so be sure to check it out^_^ REVIEW PLZ!