Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Tears of a Demon ❯ Kisara can cook! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Df: WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO! ^________________^ I GOT NOT ONE BUT TWO REVIEWS!!! YEAH! *starts doing boogie dance*

Hiei: WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!?! YOU GAVE HER REVIEWS! *df jumps on hiei.*

Df: DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM!!!!! KEEP ON REVIEWN' AND I'LL KEEP ON WRITIN'!!!THANX ANIMEFREAK11 AND PSYCHO!!!!!!^___________________^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tears of a Demon

Chapter4

Kisara the cook.

~~~~~~~ with Hiei and Kurama ~~~~~~~~~~

Hiei sighed and kept walking where his feet would take him, and his companion by his side.(Kurama) Hiei couldn't get Kisara off his mind. She was so different from everybody else but then they were alike. Except the fact that Kisara was a pain in the ass. Kurama could see the confused look on Hiei's face.

" So… Hiei, what do you think of Mana and Kisara?" He asked in attempt to start a conversation.

" Hn. Nothing but onnas who think there tough." Hiei lied, without looking up.

" I don't think that's all."

" What do you know?"

" I think your getting a little attached to Kisara." Kurama expected an answer but Hiei didn't say anything.

" Hn." They had now entered Genkai's forest, not knowing they were nearing the place where the sisters were training.

" Maybe you should open up to Kisara instead of trying to kill each other." Kurama suggested.

" Ha. Like I would-" Hiei stopped, so did Kurama. They heard voices and swords clashing.

Before Hiei knew what was coming, a katana whizzed past his ear, barely missing it, and stuck to an ancient tree.
Before Hiei knew what was coming a katana whizzed past his left ear, barely missing it. In a flash Mana showed up and took the katana. She looked at the boys then looked ahead of them, her eyes widen and she disappeared. Both of them knew why because this time a katana barely missed Kurama's ear. He stiffed up. There was a blur of black and white as the katana disappeared instantly. But Hiei caught a glimpse of the familiar brown eyes.

" They're training.", Hiei stated. Kurama was still in shock of losing his ear, " Damned hanyou better watch it." Hiei immediately regretted the words that came out if his mouth. Kurama quickly snapped out of his daze.

" We're dead." Hiei whispered.

" We're?! Your the one that said it! Not ME!" Kurama hissed (a/n Hissed? Very unlike Kurama. Okay I'll leave you alone!)

" listen fox, we'll turn around and act like nothing happened, got it?"

As both boys turned, Kisara was there glaring down at them, her katana unsheathed ready to kill. Mana was trying to pull her away.

" Please Kisara, we went over this! He's not worth killing!"

" There are over 6 billion ningens and demons out there, and you're making a fit because I'm about to kill one of them." Her voice was dangerously low. Hiei and Kurama slowly backed up. " Fox, you're not in this." She hissed.

Kurama happily stepped aside. The youkai looked at him like so-thats-the-friend-you-are. He put his hand on his katana. Mana came and stepped in front of Kisara.

" Kisara, no." she whispered. Kisara growled slightly.

" I hate it when you do that." She said softly. She sheathed her katana. " As for you youkai, my sister saved your sorry ass for the last time."

She glared at Hiei (a/n for what the billionth time?)

The light of the sunset gave her eyes an amber glow. They looked wild of a wolf which Hiei found… beautiful?(a/n 0_o IT'S THE END OF THE UNIVERSE!!!)

Kisara turned away and walked out of the forest with Mana. Hiei snapped out of his daze. Kurama smiled at him.

" You are certainly not a good friend." Hiei mimicked in Kurama-type-of -voice(a/n *shudders* scaaarrryy.)

" I'm afraid you are gettin' a little more attached to Kisara."

" Whatever." Hiei replied. He started to walk back to Genkai's temple for dinner, not that he ever ate.

~ With Kisara and Mana~

The sisters walked in silence. Finally Kisara couldn't take it.

" Why did you stop me? Why do you ever stop me from getting Hiei?"

" Because Kisara, I know you really don't want to hurt him. Did you see how he looked at you? Hiei the icicle is starting to like you. He's just confused with his emotions. Just like you." Mana let it soak in. (a/n 0.0 wow I thought Kisara was supposed to wise. ^^;) Kisara did not reply. Mana decided to change the topic.

" So do you think any of these guys can cook?" She asked.

" Doubt it."

" So can you cook? I mean you are a great cook you know."

~ In the temple!

" HELL NO!" shouted Yusuke and Kuwabara in unison.

"Why not? All you guys eat is ramen. It's about time for a change." Mana reasoned.

" I'm not stupid like Kuwabara! She can poison our food you know!"

" HEY!" shouted Kuwabara.

" Anyway you either eat something different or stick with ramen." Mana went to help Kisara in the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~ 30 min later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mana brought out the last gourmet dish and placed it on the table. Yusuke and Kuwabara drooled rivers.

" Okay everybody you can eat now." Said Mana. But the gang was hesitant. Kisara rolled her eyes.

" Fine, me and Mana will just have to eat all this food by ourselves."

Kuwabara was the brave one and took a bite of the food. After he swallowed, he tried to consume every dish near him.

" Oh no you don't! I won't go down without a fight!" Then Yusuke started stuffing himself. Kurama started eating too.

" Hiei you should really consider eating, it's very good." Kurama said.

" I wouldn't eat it even if it was the last substance on the three worlds." He scoffed.

" It's okay fox, I didn't expect Hiei to eat anything." Kisara said. She shot Hiei a warning glare. However, Hiei felt very arrogant.

" That's the first time you used my name onna." He smirked. Kisara's eye was twitching.

" You know, you have absolutely no appreciation for women, youkai." She iced out.

" Hn. Why should there be?" (A/n I resent that comment! Wait! I write this stuff… -_-;)

" You wanna know why? Okay! Because this onna is going to seriously kick your butt some day that you'll wish that you had respect for her in the past!"

Yusuke and Kuwabara slowly ate, while waiting for Hiei to make a comeback.

" Listen here han-" Hiei stopped JUST in time(a/n I mean JUST.)There was silence. Everybody slowly backed away from the table. (a/n when will Hiei learn?) Yusuke was ready to dive for safety.

Kisara was glaring daggers dripped with venom at Hiei which made him look tiny. (a/n Like he isn't enough? Readers: STOP BOTHERING US!!!) She growled and left the table with Mana's words in her head.

` I know you really don't want to hurt him.'

" Lucky youkai." Kisara muttered under her breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

df: Okay guys I have NO idea what to write 4 da next chapter, so if you guys have ANY IDEA please please please please tell me! REVIEW!