Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Black Vixen and the Silver Fox ❯ The Black Fox ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Black Vixen and the Silver Fox

A tired kitsune dashed through the forest, running from her life. She stopped to rest her tired heart and body.

"I smell her….she's close by. I know it" a gruff voice said.

The vixens reddish brown eyes widen in terror, and held her arm that was bleeding nonstop "Itai" she mumbled softly. Despite her tiredness she went back to her sprint. After an hour or so running, she stopped to take a break. "Ahhh…a nice dip into a hot spring will feel nice." She said as she began to un-dress. As she did her black hair with blood red highlights darkened as it hit the water. Her one black ear and her one silver ear flattened against her head and she submerged under the water. When she reemerged to find a kitsune and a bat demon looking at her black clothes.

"Hey Yoko! There's a vixen around here somewhere, and she has no clothes on." The bat said to the kitsune.

" Kuronue, be….Hey you!" he yelled out at the figure that was in the water. "Show yourself"

The young vixen showed herself. She closed her eyes "Please. I have nothing to give you, just leave me in peace and I will not bother you or come onto your territory." After that she held her injured arm "Kuso! This hurts." She thought.

"What's your name?" that bat asked her as he walked closer.

"Kuronue. The girls injured. Let's help her" Yoko said

" Yoko are u falling for the vixen?"

"No, what ever made you think that?" he questioned his partner.

"VIXEN WHAT IS YOUR NAME???" Kuronue yelled at the quiet girl. She jumped in fear.

"Kuronue! Why did you yell at her? She did nothing wrong."

"She hasn't answered me so I had the right to, Yoko."

"M-m-m-my name is Sierra, sir." She answered the angry bat demon.

"Hn. I don't need this! If you want to take the girl in then go ahead. But leave me out of this." Kuronue said, and walked away.

"So… Sierra. How did you get hurt?" Yoko asked her.

"I was being chased by my master's guards. And when I was surrounded by them one cut my arm. I have been running ever sense." She hung her head low and held her arm which was making the water around her pink.

"Hey why don't you get dressed and I'll dress your wound foxy." He gasped at what he said.
"Foxy? You like me don't cha?" she asked while moving into shallow water but her body was still submerged. He was beginning to turn red at the sight of the nearing girl. "I would like to get dressed. Please look away or go join your friend."

Yoko turned away and the fox got dressed. "Damn! She's very cute. But she would probably never fall for a demon like me." Yoko thought as he waited for a voice to say he could turn around.

"Yoko….you can look now." Sierra said. As he turned around she was buttoning her Black kimono with a red dragon with its tail on the bottom and the head resting on the shoulder.