Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Demon's Human II ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Demon's Human II
Chapter 4
Author's Notes: Well since quite a few people have been asking me for a sequel I have finally decided to do one. This story will take place in between Demon Beloved and Flames of Love. Basically Raizen as had enough of only being able to watch Atsuko from afar and by learning how she is fairing from Takenaka, so he decides to go into the Human World and take her back to Makai with him while Yuusuke is away. The Reikai Tentei must journey into the Makai to save but does she want to be saved? Then what happens when Atsuko's old boyfriend tries to take her back?
___________________________________________________________
T hree days had passed since Atsuko had been brought to the Makai she sighed and ran her hands over the new vanity Raizen had gotten for her. She frowned remembering that ever since she had gotten here three days ago Raizen had been more possessive, more passionate then he had ever been with her. Although Atsuko chalked that up to being separated for several years, either that or it was close to Demon mating season. She sighed and ran her hands through her hair trying to figure out where she had heard about that time in Makai.

"Maybe I heard it in one of the conversations that Yuusuke had with his friends," muttered Atsuko.

Atsuko had heard many things that her son thought she hadn't; even though she was a normal human she had enough sense to know her son wasn't normal. Of course that was no surprise considering who his father was. She sighed again and sat on the bed she stared out into the night sky.

"Something bothering you my love?" asked Raizen walking into the room and removing his loose shirt which was covered with sweat.

"Nothing is wrong," said Atsuko standing up and walking over to him to hug him.

"I am worried about you," said Raizen after a moment of silence.

"Why are you worries about me?" asked Atsuko.

"You aren't eating as much as you should," said Raizen walking into his bathing chambers with Atsuko following him.

"I have never eaten much except when I was pregnant with our child."

"I am glad to see the brat as been taking care of you," said Raizen removing the rest of his clothing and stepping into the warm water, motioning for Atsuko to join him.

"Of course he is taking care of me," scowled Atsuko as she removed her own clothes. "We are doing the best we can by ourselves."

"Then why don't the two of you move in with me," said Raizen as Atsuko climbed into the water which was hotter on her fragile human skin. "It is high time that me and the brat do a little father-son bonding."

"I'd rather wait on the whole father-son bonding thing until he is out of High School," scowled Atsuko climbing onto his lap.

"Fine," said Raizen after a moment. "That shouldn't be too long, so tell me what as our brat been up too?"

The next few hours was filled with Atsuko telling Raizen everything that had been going on in their lives and the lives of Yuusuke's friends.
_____________________________________________________________< br> Yuusuke and the others stormed into the door of the Reikai throne room; if anyone knew what had happened to Atsuko Koenma and his mate Catterina would know.

"All right!" shouted Yuusuke stopping before the royal couple and their guards. "Where the hell is my mom?"

"Your mom as been kidnapped by some demons," said Catterina. "We were just getting ready to send Ayame to contact you when you barged in here unannounced."

"Who kidnapped my mom do you know?" asked Yuusuke glaring up at the royal couple.

"We haven't figured out the identity yet," said Koenma. "Although we know that it was an extremely powerful demon."

"How powerful?" asked Yusuke.

"They rank up to be in the class that is under those of high power," said Koenma.

"They rank that high?" asked Kuwabara whistling.

"Hai they aren't amongst the strongest level of Demons but they are pretty close to that level."

"So how do we find them?" asked Kurama.

"We are working on that as we speak," said Catterina slowly.

"Although when we find it Yuusuke," said Koenma slowly. "There is one thing we need you to promise us."

"What?" asked Yuusuke.

"Well," said Koenma. "You see the thing is."

"The thing is Yuusuke," said Catterina cutting in. "We think that this might be a little too personal for you to handle and we would rather you not go along with the others."

"WHAT?!"
____________________________________________ _________________
The first thing David noticed when he opened his eyes was that the room was dark, very dark and very, very damp. Not only, that but the entire room smelled like someone had taken a piss; basically he thought he had landed in another dumpster and he felt like it too. He tried to seat up only to discover he had been tied down by whomever that other male that had been with him. He made an attempt to look around but discovered that it did him no good seeing as he couldn't see shit.

"Where the hell am I?" he asked. "What the fuck did that bastard do too me?"

"You are at my personal lab," said the man flipping on a switch.

David blinked as his eyes slowly got used to the light, "Your personal lab?"

The male nodded and walked over to David filling a needle with some strange red liquid.

"What the hell is that?" asked David looking at it in confusion.

"Remember when you asked me what was in it for me?"

"Yeah so?"

"Well," said the man grinning darkly. "This is what is in it for me, you human get to be my guinea pig in an experiment."

"What experiment?"

"An experiment that will help me turn all the pathetic humans into low class demons."

"Why?"

"Because I entend to take over your pathetic world."

"What about Atsuko?"

"Oh don't worry she will be one as well," said the male inserting the fluid into David's veins. "By the way," said the man as David began to feel strange and light headed. "You won't have a brain of your own and will be relatively dumb. Perhaps I should have mentioned that before you made the deal. Oh well."

The last thing David remembered before passing out was whispering, "Bastard."
____________________________________________________________
Author's Notes: Two or three more chapters and this story shall be finished.