Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ the dissappearence... ❯ hiei's dissappearence and yukinas soul ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter three: Hiei's disappearance, and Yukina's soul

Narrator's: HIEI! We said get out of that tree!

Hiei: NO! get someone else to do it this time!

K&HGF: FIRE RED ROSEWHIP!

Hiei: ouch! You never give a guy a break with that thing

These girls do not own yu yu hakusho so don't try anything stupid, ningens or face mine and K&HGF's, Akai, and akuma's wrath.

Kurama felt something tap his shoulder that night he woke up and saw a human girl AHHHHHHHHHHH! He reached for his Biology book the figure grabbed his hand and said "Kurama it's me Yuko "she said as she showed him her fire red rosewhip. " Yuko what are you doing here do you have any idea what time it is?"

"No but, where's Hiei he's not in your tree waiting to fight me for the branch." "You two fight in my tree when I'm sleeping!"

"Maybe he's in the park." "Okay I'll check."

"Wait I'll go with you he said." Kurama didn't want to risk another disappearance especially since she was a fellow kitsune and a fire demon. They searched the park all night but, no sign of Hiei, Yusuke or Kuwabara. That morning Kurama and Yuko could only find Yuri and Akai.

"It looks like someone got Yukina, Botan, Shizuru and Keiko." "We'll have to stick together until we know who it is" said Yuko. And as she said that They heard a scream from Kurama and took off in his direction only to find a note in his place and a major blood puddle next to it. The note had been stained in the blood from Kurama. The note read we will exchange prisoners to night in the abandoned house in Makai. That night Kurama, Hiei, Yukina, Botan, Shizuru, Keiko, Yusuke and Kuwabara had all awaked in the same room at the same time all chained to the floor and not one of them had any spirit energy. Not even moment's later there unexpecting host's arrived all gasped at who they saw as each person entered the room not one person spoke. Without warning Botan, Keiko, Yukina and Shizuru's souls were pulled right out of them and the four hosts' began to laugh "can't any of you take a simple prank."

" No and if our rolls were reversed you would not laughing either Karasu!" Kurama said sharply. "Looks like you haven't changed a bit since our last encounter Hiei" said Ryton.

Hiei did not speak.

Genkai was also among them "Yusuke you must once again take my final test." "NO!!!!!!!" screamed Yusuke.

"We also have unfinished business" said Karasu to Kurama.

"I'll kill you this time Hiei" said Ryton.

Yana spoke next. "Kuwabara remember me from the house of four demention's?" "Before we forget" said Karasu and Ryton, "we have a special surprise for Yoko Kurama." At that moment they dragged in an unconscious, beat up, very close to death Kuronue!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

Well that's the end of this chapter don't forget to send in your review's! We're all wanting to make the story better and have better couaportation from Hiei who has currently run off so we're having Kurama say it now! At least doesn't put up a fight about it.