Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ the dissappearence... ❯ Kiddnapped Suki, And the Capture of a Friend ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kurama: These ladies do not own YYH.

Chapter 11, kidnapped Suki and the death of a friend

The next morning everyone went to check on Yoko and Suki but, only found empty beds and a note on Kurama's bed that read:

You don't think I can be b a big brother to Suki ne? Just because I left her alone all those years ago, it doesn't mean I'm not responsible with her now! I love my little sister, and I always will, so if you won't let me even see her' than I'll just have her and me leave!! I have also talked to Suuichi, and he says that he is ready to be a brother to Yuko! And if there's two of us watching her, there's nothing that could go wrong!

-Kurama-

"Oh crap!" Yuri says "He's gonna kill her! I mean, their both hurt, and weak, so he can't fight. Also, Yoko is very stubborn, and he knows nothing of the healing arts like Suuichi, so if he doesn't let him help them, their both gonna die!!" Yuri says once again.

"Stubborn Baka Kitsune!" Hiei says.

"Well, we have to go and look for them now!" Kuronue said

*FLASHBACK*

"Suki, stay here," Kurama said

"But why big brother, I wanna go with you and Kuronue!" Suki demanded.

"Suki, you're too young, you must stay here, because if they see you, the oni are going to come after you also, besides, you're to inexperienced, and will only get in the way…"

"AM NOT! I FOLLOW YOU ON A LOT OF MISSIONS AND YOU NEVER EVEN NOTICE ME, SO I'M THE BETTER THIEF AROUND HERE, YOU JUST DON'T LIKE ME THAT'S IT ISN'T IT?" Suki runs off

"SUKI!!!!! COME BACK HERE I DO LIKE YOU, I JUST DON'T WANT YOU TOO GET HURT LIKE KURONUE AND I HAVE…"

"NOOOO! IF YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO BE MY BROTHER ANYMORE, THAN JUST TELL ME OK?!

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!: Suki screamed

" SUKI!!!!!!!!!" Kurama screamed as he saw the oni charge after her and spear her.

"BIG BROTHER!!!!!!!!"

Kurama tried to go over and get Suki, when Kuronue goes to stop him. "LET ME GO!!!!!! I HAVE TO GO AND SAVE SUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"No Kurama, Suki is gone…"

"NO! I WON'T LET HER GO!!!!"

*end of flashback*

"Hello? Kuronue? Earth to Kuronue!!!!!!!!!" Yuri yelled.

"AHHH WE HAVE TO GO AND GET THOSE KITSUNES!!!!!!!!!!" Kuronue yelled.

"Righty-o partner!" Kuwabara says

"SHUT UP FOOL!" Hiei yells

" OK, NO YELLING BECAUSE I DON'T WANT A REPEAT OF YESTERDAY!!!! GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!" Yuri yells. The whole group (except for Hiei of course) had looked in astonishment for the fact that Yuri has basically exploded and her face was a beet red.

"Big Brother?" Asked Suki as she began to wake up.

"Yes Suki?"

"Where are we?"

"In the forest Suki, we have left the other's. They don't want us to be brother and sister."

"Why?" Asked Suki.

"Because they think we were better before we knew who each other was."

"That's not true Kurama."

"I know, and that is why I took you and left. We will be fine alone Suki."

"Is that our old home big brother?"

"Yes, we will live the way we used to before your close death."

"Big Brother?"

"Yes Suki?"

"Promise me that will never happen again."

"Ok Suki, I promise, and I'm sorry I couldn't save you before. Kuronue held me back and when I broke free there were spear's going through you. I'll never let you go again," and with that they entered the house. Many memories began to come back. Yoko put Suki on there couch and sat next to her.

"I heard yelling last night and I thought I heard you." exclaimed Suki.

"You did" said Kurama.

"I was looking for you and they wouldn't tell me were they had put you, when I started to object, they told me to go back to bed and Hiei put his katana in my wound and I fell unconscious after that."

"Big Brother, why won't they understand that we are brother and sister and leave it at that?"

"Because, they don't get along with their siblings as well and they're jealous, Hiei won't even tell Yukina there related." As he finished his sentence, an oni came in through the back door. Crap! Said Yoko as he grabbed Suki. The oni saw the two kitsune's and realized who they were.

"Hey, if it isn't the famous bandit Yoko Kurama, and his look alike sister that we speared all those year's ago!"

"Yoko, I thought you promised this wouldn't happen again!"

"Suki that was a minute ago, and promise's are meant to be broken and I didn't know they still checked the house." Yoko ran outside as the oni dogged the plant's he called upon.

"Quick Suki! Change into Yuko!" said Yoko as he changed into Suuichi. Suki did the same.

"Kuronue did you find them?" asked Yuri.

"No, But we better find them soon, those kitsune's don't know how to stay out of trouble and I know from the past Suki gets in a lot trouble, Kurama wouldn't hastate to save her and they both end up dead and from yesterday's experience it look's like Suki would do the same for Kurama. I also know that I was not there the day Suki died Kurama prolly wouldn't be alive today. Those kitsune's were like family to me and Kurama's world revolved around Suki. After that he did everything in his power to make sure I didn't have the same fate as his sister even in the past he was a little kind hearted but, after Suki died his heart became as cold as stone and he swore he'd seek revenge for his sister, although I might now have an idea of were they have gone, except, it won't be easy to find them because they have no spiritual energy and were they are prolly crowded with demons that would be more than happy to kill them!"

"Ah, the legendary Yoko Kurama and his little sister Suki." Stated a voice.

"What do you want from us, we are ningens!" said Suuichi.

"Oh, don't try to fool me Yoko I know that's your decedent's body and that the girl is your little sister Suki. I know all about you two and I'm going to give you two an offer. I know you have split up from the others and are looking for a new life. You two may be my twin apprentice's and take over my life of murdering, stealing and lying, cause that's what your famous for Yoko and with the proper training Suki could do just as well."

"No, we have given up that life and are now living a peace life away from all of that." said Suuichi.

"Well than Yoko, you have grown soft on me, it looks like I have to have my twin apprentice's by force!"

"Than won't I." said the voice as the voice jumped towards them and used a very sharp sword and made a deep cuts on Suuichi's shoulder's and grabbed Suki and disappeared.

"SUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Screamed Suuichi as he turned into Yoko Kurama. Yoko Kurama began walking around looking for Suki, as he ran intro Yuri and the others… (dun.. dun… dun!!! Dramatic scary music lol)

"KURAMA!!!!! Wait… where's Suki?" Yuri asked.

"Ummmmmm….. I don't know? Hehehe…"

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!!?!?!" Kuronue asked worriedly.

"Ummmmmm…. We went back to our old area in the forest, and when we just started to relax, an oni came in and recognized them. After that, they switched back into their ningens forms, and a mysterious voice started to speak to us, and wanted us to become his apprentices and go back into a life of crime… When we refused, he slashed my shoulders, and took off with Suki…"

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LOST SUKI!!!!!!!!!! *SLAP!* HOW COULD YOU! *SLAP!* YOU BAKA*SLAP* LOW LIFE KITSUNE! *SLAP* WHY DID YOU EVEN TAKE OFF LIKE THAT *BIG DOUBLE SLAP!* "Yuri yelled>

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT!! AND YOU WOULDN'T EVEN LET ME SEE HER!!!!! *GETS SLAPPED*

"YOU WERE IN NO CONDITION TO GO ANYWHERE!!! *SLAP!*

"I'M STILL NOT IN ANY CONDITION TO GO SEE HER, AND YOU'RE BEATING ME UP!!"

"BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT YOU BAKA!!!!" *SLAP* You said you could handle being her big brother but all you did is put her in more danger and not to mention she was running a fever last night screamed Akai *SLAP* She was asked Yoko. Then a scythe cut through his arm. WHAT WAS THAT FOR asked Yoko. BEFORE I TOOK YOUR SIDE BECAUSE SHE RAN OFF AND GOT HURT HERSELF THIS TIME IT IS YOUR FAULT. Screamed Kuronue. Yoko them jumped into a tree to avoid more slapping and getting ran through with a scythe. STOP SMIRKING SHORTY HE KIDNAPPED YUKINA TOO!"

" WHAT?!?!?!?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?!?!?!?!? I'M GONNA KILL THE KIDNAPPER!!!!!!!! AND THAT KITSUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hiei yelled.

"Oh, it's not like you're the only one who wants to kill the kidnapper okay!" Yuri said.

"I've got more of a reason than you, you half breed!" Hiei said with a mean smirk on his face.

"GRRRR…. DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME A HALF BREED EVER AGAIN, OR I'LL BE FORCED TO HURT YOU ONE DAY YOU LITTLE SHRIMP!"

"SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!" Akai screamed

"BUT OUT!!!!!" Hiei and Yuri said in unison.

"JUST SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yusuke screamed also.

*death glare* "GRRRRR……." Hiei and Yuri both growled.

"Sheesh, now that that's over, let's continue searching for them both." Kuronue said.

"Hey, where's Kurama?" Yuri said.

"OH CRAP!" Kuronue said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~

that's the end of r long long chapter, well, well let u go and all, ttyl! And remember, REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!! (and plz remember, if u like the story, pass it on 2 other people k?) ttyl all!!

Chapter 11: The