Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Future ❯ It Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Future


Chapter 1


Created By: SnowFlowerYukina


© Copyright


Yusuke Urameshi, that was the boy's name. The boy who was sitting on the couch doing absolutely nothing. The boy with black hair that was slicked black and chocolate brown eyes. This boy was bored.

"THERE'S NOTHING TO DO DAMN IT!" Yusuke shouted.

He leaned back in the couch and was about to fall asleep when he heard a knock at his door.

"WHO THE HELL COMES TO MY HOUSE WHEN I'M BORED!? COME IN!"

"Geez Urameshi is that how you tell people to enter your house." It was the boy's best friend, Kazuma Kuwabara.

"Well, I knew it was you that's why I told you to come in like that." Yusuke lied. "Now what do you want?"

"Koenma has an assignment for us." He told the bored boy.

"Since when do you tell me about my cases? I thought that was Botan's job."

"Well if you had let me finish Urameshi then you would know that Botan told me to come and tell you."

"Who cares about that? Just tell me about the damn case."

Kuwabara was getting angry.

"If you had let me speak s'more Urameshi then you'd know that I don't know what the damn case is about and that we're s'posed to meet at Koenma's in two hours."

"Then I'll take an hour nap."

Kuwabara was really pissed off.

"HOW THE HELL ARE YOU S'POSED TO MAKE IT TO THE MEETING ON TIME WHEN IT'S IN TWO HOURS AND YOU'RE TAKING A ONE HOUR NAP, URAMESHI!?"

Before Yusuke could make a smart comment Kuwabara started shouting some more.

"WE'RE LEVING IN FIVE MINUTES AND YOU BETTER BE READY ON TIME URAMESHI!"

"Are we gonna pick up Hiei and Kurama."

"NO I mean... no. We'll meet with them there."

There was silence for a little while.

"NOW YOU BETTER GET READY YOU PUNK `CAUSE YOU GOT FOUR MINUTES LEFT AND I'LL BE WAITING RIGHT HERE!"

"FINE DAMN IT! THIS DAY COULDN'T GET ANY WORSE!"

A mirror breaks from all the yelling.

"DAMN IT KUWABARA LOOK WHAT YOU DID! THAT'S SEVEN YEARS OF BAD LUCK FOR ME BECAUSE IT'S IN MY HOUSE!"


Shuichi Minamino or Kurama as some call him, that was the boy's name. The boy who was sitting at his desk doing absolutely nothing. The boy with long red hair and green emerald orbs. This boy, was also bored.

"Well, this is a very exciting day." Kurama said sarcastically.

He heard a knock at his window.

"Come in, Hiei."

A spiky haired figure opened up the window and slowly closed it. His name was Hiei. This person is Kurama's best friend.

"So, what brings you here?" Kurama asked.

"Hn." Was the boy's reply.

"That's not how you answer a question, Hiei."

Hiei scowled. He really didn't feel comfortable being in someone's house. Especially a human's. But, it was a human he knew so he would take the risk.

"Koenma has an assignment for us, Kurama."

"Are Yusuke and Kuwabara accompanying us on this mission?"

"Yes the fool and the detective are coming with us."

Hiei took another step in the house only to fall.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" He shouted.

He looked in front of where he was sitting to find a book on the floor.

"Sorry Hiei. I fell asleep there last night."

"DAMN #%%y&#&#&$&$&#&#!%!#&#!&$!#$&!&%$&a mp; THAT DAMN BOOK!"

"Hiei! This house is rated pg!"

That's when Kurama heard his mother's foot steps coming up the stairs. Kurama hid Hiei in his closet as soon as his mother reached the door.

"Shuichi were you just swearing?"

"No Kasaan. You must be hearing things."

"What's up with your closet door?"

Kurama turned around to find that the closet door was moving back and forth.

`Hiei' He thought.

"It's nothing Kasaan. It must be broken or something. I'll fix it." He gave his mother a reassuring smile.

"Okay." Shiori seemed suspicious but trusted her son and went downstairs.

Kurama ran over to his closet and opened it.

"Next time don't move around Hiei."

"Well, your closet almost stifled me fox."

"Sorry. Now what was the mission about?"

"I don't know. Koenma just wanted us to be in his office in two hours."

"It takes a while to get to spirit world. We must leave now."

Hiei just nodded his head and waited for his friend to get his plants and stuff. After five minutes they headed off.


"HURRY UP URAMESHI! WE HAVE TO LEAVE NOW! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE ANYWAYS!?"

"HOLD ON! I'M PUTTING MORE GEL IN MY HAIR!"

"GEL!"

Kuwabara was angry. He had been waiting for five minutes so Yusuke could put some more hair gel in his hair. He couldn't take anymore. He broke down the door and grabbed Yusuke.

"MY DOOR! MY GEL!"

Yusuke had been squeezing the bottle of gel while Kuwabara was dragging him and now it was all gone.

"CURSE YOU KUWABARA!"




SnowFlowerYukina: I hope you liked it. Anyways please review.


© Copyright


Created By: SnowFlowerYukina