Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Headless Kat! ❯ The Headless Kat! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

F: Welcome to “The Headless Kat”! R+R! (This is a 1 chapter short story thingy!)(This is a story from the future)
 
Disclaimer/Warnings: I own Kat only! There is DEATH! Sorry if you don't like! Get over it!
She never saw it coming, until that day. She was young and foolish. She knew nothing better. It shouldn't have happened, but she got in the way. It was meant for someone else. Not for her! She got in the way. She loved him and wouldn't live without him. He was sentenced to death immediately after they found him (which hadn't happened…yet). He had hidden from them for over 1thousand years. He was always just out of their reach; until he met her. She was the most beautiful and gorgeous thing he had ever seen. He was the most handsome and Gothic-looking guy she had ever seen. They were in love! He grew clumsy in hiding. They found him. They caught him. He was sentenced to death. She was forced to watch, but got loose. She ran to him and died right beside him as he died too. The 2 of them died together, in love and happiness! They were happy, the guards were not. Now they had to explain why she died too! They were the King's Special Defense Force (SDF) and only were called when things got out of hand. Things had been out of hand for over 1 thousand years (hint hint). She was Kat. He was Hiei. Also, she was Koenma's sister (the King's daughter) and the SDF were in trouble!
F: Hope you liked it! This was my 2nd story! I've never done 1 like this before. Review and tell me how it is and if I should do more short stories! Thanks! Bye!