Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Inn ❯ A Midnight Meeting! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Arthur talking
/ Dream or memory
: Person talking
` thoughts
***********************************************************
Kimberly: Hi, everybody! My name is Kimberly, but you can call me Kyoko. Kimberly is my human name and Kyoko is my demon name.
Kogee: Hi! “sarcastically”
Tommy: Hi.
Kyoko & Tommy: Kogee!!!
Kogee: What!! What did I do?
Kyoko: Umm!! O.k. time for the disclaimer. I don't own yyh, but I do own my oc's: my character, Kogee& Tommy. “There may more later” And please ask before using my oc's, I will gladly give you permission.
***********************************************************
It was about 6:00 at night, kyoko was sitting, try to do her homework. But all she could do was daydream.
 
\There she was holding her grandfather's hand, silently crying. Kyoko: No grandpa don't die, I need you! Grandpa: Don't worry Kimmy. Raising a hand to wipe kyoko tears away. Kyoko: oooo...o.k. Grandpa: And kim before I die, go over to the desk & open that box. Kyoko did as she was told. In the box was a piece of paper & a white diamond necklace, shaped liked wolf's foot print. Kyoko first read the piece of paper. It was her grandfather's will; it said that the inn would be left to her. And on the back was instructions for the necklace, it said that the necklace was a power consealer. Kyoko: Grandpa why? No answer. Kyoko: Grandpa!!!/
Just then there was a knock on her bedroom door. Kyoko: Come in. Kogee: Kyoko, a team from the spirit world tournament is here. They need a room. Kyoko: o.k. but we're almost full. There are just two rooms left. I'll give them their room keys o.k.
 
Kuwbara: Hey, kurama how much longer do I have to carry Yusuke? Kurama: Not to much longer! He really can sleep can he hiei? Hiei: HM! Genki: we're here. She said as she knocked on the door. A young man about eighteen year's old, with long brown hair & brown eyes answered the door. He was a green T-shirt & blue demion pants. Tommy: Hi, my name is tommy. Kogee: And mine is kogee. He was about twenty years old, in a green T-shirt & light blue demion pants. His hair was black, medium length, & pulled back in a pony tale, dark blue eyes pulled the look together. Kurama: Hi, we need some rooms please. Kobe: O.k., Tommy take them to the sitting room & I will go get the keys. Kogee walked down the hallway & disappeared. Then tommy took them to the sit ting room. Tommy: I see that you are in the spirit world tournament. What is your te.... Just then he was intruped. Kyoko: Hi, my name is Kimberly. She was about seventeen, with long brown-blond hair that came just to the end of her back. Her crystal blue eyes sparked gently, she was wearing a pink strapless tank top, with a white rose embroider on the chest, & a blue demion skirt with a white rose embroider on the right side. She also wore a white diamond necklace, shaped like a wolf's foot print, three sliver bracelets on the left hand, two white diamond earrings, one in each ear lobe, & a small white rose tattoo on the right ankle. Kurama: Hi, I'm kurama & this is hiei, kuwbara, genki, & the one a sleep is yusuke. Yusuke: Ohh! Hell no you don't!! Kicks the air. Kyoko: Is he o.k.? Kurama: Yes, he's just very tired. Um, I see that you are a white wolf demon. Kyoko: You're good. Yes, I am but sadly when I was younger my parents, sister, & twin brother were killed by a wanted demon. So I started killing demons in search of the demon that killed my family. But when my best friend & I ran in to a demon that was to powerful for us to handle, my friend used the last of his power to seal me in the body of a human child that had just died in a car reck.But in doing that he lost his life. I was 1,000 year's old when I was sealed in this body, it's been fourteen years sense the reck. O'ya you'd probably like to know my demon name, it's kyoko. Kurama: That's a nice name. So do you live with your human parents, because you look to be seventeen & if I remember right your not old enough to live alive. Kyoko: Yes, and before you ask who owns the Inn, I do. It was left to me by grandpa. O.k., well here are your key to your rooms, but there are only two room left &there is not enough beds in the boys rooms, so someone will have to sleep on a futon in my room. I am very sorry about this, the couch is not a pull out & both couch and sofa are not configurable to sleep on. Kurama: I guess I will. Kyoko: O.k., then tommy & kogee will escort yusuke & the rest to their rooms, & kurama if you will please follow me to you're your bed. She took kurama to her room & pull out a futon, then quickly made it up. By then it was 9:00. Kyoko: So much for my homework! She when to the bathroom & took a quick shower then slipped in to her pj's. Then turned out the lights & jumped in bed. She tired and fell a sleep very fast.
***********************************************************
Kyoko: O.k., that's it for this chapter!
Tommy: If you are nice in the reviews, she will work faster to get chapter two up!!
Kyoko: Hey, tommy!! I'll kill you!
Kogee: O.k., time for the disclaimer. Kyoko doesn't own yyh, but she does own her oc's: Kyoko, Tommy & Kogee. “ There may be more later.” And please ask permission before using her characters. Bye-bye until chapter two! `kyoko please stop choking tommy'
Kyoko: O.k. good-bye everybody!
Tommy: XX
 
I'm very very sorry about the first time I posted. I hope that it is fix now, if not please
tell me!! And if you know now to fix the problem please tell me, because I am new
at this.