Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ the Legend of the Dragon Daughters ❯ The Legend ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shadowdragon85: Hey people! I'm new at this so please don't be mad. If you don't like my story then just leave.

 

Hiei: Hn. Stupid onna.

 

Kurama: Hiei be nice. Other wise she might do a story with you and Kuwabaka.

 

Hiei: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! ANY THING BUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Shadowdragon85: He's right Hiei so you'd better behave. And guess what! You get to do the disclaimer!

 

Hiei: Shadowdragon85 does not own Yuu Yuu Hakisho. She only owns the legend of the Dragon Daughters, Kitara and the demon version of Shiori.

 

Kurama: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Makai - Demon world

 

Reikai - Spirit world

 

Gia - Mother Goddess

 

Bast - Goddess of Women

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Chapter 1 -> the Legend

 

There is a legend in Makai that terrifies men and gives courage to women. You see this is no ordinary legend. It is one that caught even the gods off balance.

 

It tells of a group of women who are both feared and honored through out Makai and Reikai. People say that Gia herself gave these women the name that they are known by. And they are also said to serve only the goddess Bastet (Bast) and Gia.

 

One thing is certain though. This legend is true. Which means be careful what you say around women. There is no known way of telling a `sister' dragon from a normal female.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Shadowdragon85: So what did you think?

 

Hiei: Please review or she'll do a romance with Kuwabaka and me!!!

 

Kurama: SD85, when are you going to start the actual story?

 

SD85: Next chapter…Why?

 

Kurama: So why did you write this?

 

SD85: I wanted people to understand why even the Warlords are afraid of the Dragon Daughters.

 

Kurama: Oh…okay.