Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ the Legend of the Dragon Daughters ❯ Shior's Big Secret ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shadowdragon85: Hey Peeps! What's up? I'm Back! Hope you like this chapter! And no I don't own Yu Yu Hakisho. This chapter is dedicated to my niece Mackenzie Noel Parker, born 12/08/04! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!

 

Chapter 4: Shiori's Big Secret

 

2 hours and 10 showers later everyone was enjoying a cup of tea with Genki (Kurama: How is that even possible? SD85: The portal led to Genki's temple. Kurama: Oh). Shizuru and Keiko were talking together trying to think of a way to get back at Yuuske and Youko, Hiei sat on the porch starring at the stars, Yukina and Shuuichi had finished their tea and Genki was teaching them basic defense moves. Kurama and his tousan watched while Yuuske and Kuwabara got into another fight. All in all, everyone was at ease. Well, almost everyone. Both Boton and Shiori were on edge but hid it extremely well. Shiori shared a look with Boton then left the room. A few minutes later Boton left as well, explaining that she had to return to Reikai.

~*~*~*~*~ Out front ~*~*~*~*~

Boton exited the temple to find a youkai in the yard. The youkai was dancing in the moonlight and bells chimed with every move it made. Moments later Yuuske and the gang were standing next to her watching the newcomer. She, as they could tell it was female, had dark waist length hair that shone in the moonlight, dark cat ears and tail and what appeared to be a sun/moon tattoo between her shoulder blades. She wore an unusual, low-back white robe with bells adorned the bottom hem and slippers covered her feet.

"Kurama" Shuuichi whispered to his nii-chan. "Is that a goddess?"

Without taking his eyes off the mysterious youkia in fear it might disappear, Kurama whispered back, "I not sure…"

Without warning Yukina and Keiko ran off the porch laughing. "Nee-chan!!" They cried catching the neko's attention. Facing them she laughed and held out their arms.

"Come dance sisters! Come dance!!" A second later, and much to the guys' surprise, Shizuru, Boton, and Genki joined in as the women in the yard began their dance. The guys were awestruck at the sight before them. Never before had they seen such a sight as the women moved to a beat only they were able to hear. Even the youkia in the woods came to watch them as they danced away the night. The moonlight grew brighter and the shadows darkened as a seventh, unknown figure joined the dance. The youkia from the woods, Kurama and Hiei watched in aw as the dancers performed a dance many considered only a legend.

"Kurama… "

Kurama jumped as a hand touched his shoulder. Looking over his shoulder he saw his stepfather standing behind him. "Is there something wrong tousan?"

"Kurama how many dancers do you see?"

Though slightly confused by the question, Kurama turned back to the dancers and counted them. "Seven… why?"

"Only six started the dance."

~*~*~*~*~

Soon the sky began to lighten and the youkia, though sad about missing the end of the performance, returned to their homes in the woods. As the sun broke over the horizon the dance ended. The dancers all bowed to one another, smiling, and sat on the ground. The guys were finally able to clearly see the two strangers. The neko's hair, ears, and tail were pitch black and shined as the sun hit them. Her eyes were a gentle violet and appeared to hold vast amounts of wisdom. Her gown had gold and silver embroidery on the cuffs and neckline and the bells alternated between gold and silver. Her slippers were made out of a golden fabric that simmered in the watery sunlight. The other stranger was in shadows, which hid her features.

The black neko stood up after a little while and bowed low to the unknown stranger. "Thank you for coming Bastet. It was an honor to dance with you this night." The stranger, Bastet, stepped out of the shadows revealing herself. She had tawny cat ears and tail and hair and wore an outfit similar to the neko only it had the full moon embroidered on the breast in silver with rays coming off it.

The goddess smiled at the six women before her. "No my daughter. It was an honor to be included in the first dance in a thousand years. I had feared that the sacred sect had died out." The women all shook their heads in fear of such a thing ever happening.

"You are welcome Bastet. May the Daughters serve forever and may the lost ones be found again." They told her. Up on the porch Kurama and Hiei could not believe their ears.

`Bastet! As in Goddess Bastet, guardian of women!'

/It can't be!/

Turning, Bastet said, "I feel insulted. Youko aren't you going to say hello to an old friend?"

`NANI?!?'

"Bast?!? Is that really you?!?" (Hiei: Hold on! <turns to Kurama> you're friends with one of the most powerful goddess!?! And you never told me!!!! Kurama: It's been a millennium since I last saw her, much less spoke to her! So don't blame me for forgetting!! SD85: <holding sledgehammer> EITHER YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'LL MAKE YOU!!! Hiei and Kurama: <cover in corner holding on to each other> yes Ma'am! SD85: Sorry folks! I have a really bad headache)

"No, its Ema in a dress. (SD85: >_>u NOT one word. Kurama: <snickering> we weren't going to say anything, were we Hiei? Hiei: <mouth twitching> Nope) Of course it's me you baka!" She told him as everyone tried not to laugh. "I see you're still the hottest thing alive, not counting Inari."

RING! RING! Boton pulled out her communicator and opened it to reveal Koema in a foul mood. "Boton! Is my aunt there?" Bastet looked at Boton and held out her hand.

"May I?"

Boton handed over the communicator. "Be my guest."

"Hey squirt, How ya doin'?"

"Bast! What the hell are you doing!!! GET BACK HERE NOW!!"

Bast took a minute to consider. "I don't have to, you know. This is my prize from that game of strip poker I played with your dad." Hearing this everyone's jaw dropped.

"WHAT!!!!!"

/Even I'm not that stupid/ Kurama thought as everyone burst out laughing.

"It was either give me and Inari free passage to Ningenkia or he had to wear a bikini for a century."

"Oh… that makes sense… Can you tell Yusuke, Hiei, Kurama, Kuwabara, Boton to get over here A.S.A.P.?"

"Sure. Consider it done yesterday." She told him before closing the communicator. Turning to the neko, she said, "It's time they knew the truth… don't you think so Shiori?"

 

 

Shadowdragon85: I think I'll end it there

Kurama: WTF are YOU THINKING!!!!!!

Hiei: <wakes up from nap> Huh… what's going on?

Kurama: SH85 made Shiori a demon <hair bleeding silver>

SD85: Hey at least I'm not doing a story with you and Karasu.

Kurama: O.O NOOO!!!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!! <runs away screaming>

SD85: ^_^

Hiei: so… what type of demon is she?

SD85: nature neko

Hiei: o.O How is that even possible?

SD85: What do you mean?

Hiei: Kurama is a kitsune.

SD85: -_-;; Aahh… let's not go into that ok

Hiei: Hn. So.. who will you torture next chapter?

SD85: Don't know.