Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Lost Chapter ❯ Lost Chapter ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Summary: This is how I think the series should end.
 
 
Yu Yu Hakusho
The Lost Chapter
 
Yusuke's P.O.V
 
It's my wedding day, I'm standing at the front of the alter, the priest at my side. So many memories flashed through my head, Kuwabara rambling about his love for Yukina, when Koenma proposed to Boton, How Hiei threatened Kuwabara all the time…And just a week earlier, how Kurama died. Tears came to my eyes when I thought about his death. I looked out to the audience. Kuwabara and Yukina were in the front row talking; Shizuru next to him, my Mom next to her, Boton and Koenma holding hands in the next seats, and Hiei at the rows end, his face emotionless. My attention snapped to the aisle when organ music started. Kaiko walked out, she wore a heavenly white dress with bows and lace all over it. Pearl earrings dangled from her ears. Her chestnut brown bangs were barretted away from her face. She walked up on a carpet of rose petals. Once the priest started reading I completely spaced out. I didn't hear a word the old man said. All I could do was stare into my lovers beautiful face. Then, the priest asked THE QUESTION.
“ I do,” I answered. He asked Kaiko the same question. She smiled.
“I do.” I could never of been happier. After we kissed. We headed outside to my convertible, a wedding present from Koenma. It was fire engine red, with an ocean blue streak. The hood was currently down, and the words `Just Married' were sloppily spray painted in white just above the license plate. I jumped in the drivers seat; Kaiko sat down next to me. Kuwabara hoped in back next to Yukina, Shizuru next to him, my mom next to her, Hiei managed to get in after her, even for him it was a tight fit. Koenma and Boton went off to Spirit World together. We planned to drive Kuwabara, Yukina, and Hiei to Genkia's temple and on the way drop off my mom and Shizuru to their houses. On the way to the temple was passed a familiar graveyard.
“Can we stop here a minute?” I asked. Kaiko nodded and we all got out. It was a small plot of land surrounded by an iron fence, Genkia's forest around it. We all crowded around a black tombstone made from slate. Blood Red Roses surrounded it. Carved into the smooth surface were the words,
 
Shuichi Minimino - Kurama Youko
1986-2006
Beloved Brother, Son, and Friend.
 
We had told Shori about Kurama, she accepted it gracefully and to our surprise, believed us. We stared for a moment before I heard a faint rustle sound; everybody else was still staring at the tomb and didn't seem to notice. I looked up to see on the other side of the fence a demon staring back at me. It was a He. He had silver, waist length hair and golden eyes, he was dressed in pure white robes…It was Youko Kurama. I smiled. He smiled back at me; happiness showing in his eyes and gave a slight wave. Before running off…free. Then I heard Hiei whisper quietly behind me,
“Yukina? There is something I have to tell you…”
 
The End