Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The new guy, or the new girl ❯ Information Chappy ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ok Had some problems with school being a bitch and saying one thing then going back on it pluse a few other distracktions so lets just say that I have had a ruff time for a while and call it good.

Ok first off i never said what any of them were really so I'm going to expaind and if I write something to the contrary then tell me but this will be it for now.

Cris- A shape-shifter whose original form is unknown to anyone but her, she spelled her shadow when she was five and sence then has had a freind in the form of her shadow named Shadow. She oviosly is a mage and took to spells quite well. When she was ten she was made to be a gaurdien of the peace but the catch was it was the peace between good and evil and if she ever dies then everything could colapse and she has had tons of thoughts of suiside but never tried feeling that it would be selfish to do untill another sutable canadite could be found. Thing is not many would willingly take the position so she has lived for many years.She took in Yoko Kurama when he was young and still thinks of him as her son.

Kurama- In this fic Kurama has been through many lives because in his first one he made a promise to always be near Cris so that she would never be alone and was curesed soon after that untill she found true happyness he would continue to come back. he never dose remember anything of his past life and the only reason he remembers the last one is because he moved to a new body himself this time. He dose have powers he is unaware of by now so Cris took it apon herself to protect him from any who would abuse them. He could distroy the world if he really wanted and could remember how so memory spells are dangerous on him if they hit. He has given up being the lord of any part of the makki so he could live his life the way he wanted.

Hiei- Three lifetimes ago he met up with the Kurama of that time and they hit it off very well so Cris asked if he would promise to always protect him when she could not and when he agreed she spelled him to always end up near him. Last time though when he died as Kuronue it threw the hole thing off and he was treated to a poor hand. She tried to find him and failed so she could only hope that he hadn't been dealt to bad a hand. As Muroke's hier he has considered leaving like kurama did but just can't get the time and midset to tell her.

Yusuke- He is on on his first life and has been given another chance by Lord Koenma and then his demon heritige brought him back last time even though Enma tried to kill him last time. He has sence then taken over his part of the makki and has broken up with Keiko due to the fact it wasn't working with him being gone for such long time.

Kuwabara- He is still in school and has begun to try and is getting straight Bs with Kurama's help they are inching up to As though he holds no hope for that. He is studying to become a childs therapist against his freinds warnings and is suprisingly good.

Yukina- She took over Genki's temple a few months ago and is keeping everything just like Genki left it.

Genki- Left on what she hopes is a permanit vacation but she did give her new phone number to a select few people in case of emergency.

Keiko- Is having a wonderfull time in college and hopes to get her major soon. She sends letters to everyone at the very least once a month.

Suritsu- She finaly gave up smoking and had her brother help her. She has been clean sence and is living on her own with an adopted kid. She works as someone smokers can go to to help get ride of the habbit.

Botan- She has mellowed out a little but not a lot. She dose still say bingo a lot but she can stay serious for longer periods of time and sielent even if its not life or death strugles they are talking about for a while, not long but it is an improvment. She still plans outtings with the othe3r girls though.

Koenma- He has taken over the Reki from his dad due to the fact that Enma was seen as unfit to contiue ruling because of his bigotry against demons and noone wanted him in control for much longer. He was sent to a mental hospital in hopes of getting him somewhat cured. He has done better and Koenma visits. Koenma also has asigned new jobs to trusted people to cut back on work for everyone and made improvments to the secutity with both Hiei and Kurama's help.

Thats it and in the next one I'll contiue like promised so bye. By the way I only said waht Cris is because by now you should know what the normal characters are like and if ya don't the sorry just watch the anime or read the manga. You might want to do both though because they both do have different opinions of serten things. One is if Yusuke smokes or not. He dose in the manga but not the anime and he wont here so just make due.