Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The New Kid ❯ Meeting Friends and enimies ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Angel Of Forgotten Souls: Hi, this is my first crossover story so go easy on me. I love reviews especially when you leave ideas, comments,
And even flames so feel free to leave a few.
 
 
Chapter 1 I DON'T OWN YYH OR HP
Meeting friends and enemies
 
Kurama sat lazily on one of the two small beds in a small dim room. Thinking about how Koenma had only sent him and no one else on this mission
“Find and protect Harry Potter at Hogwarts, befriend him and try not to let him know you are a demon,” he had said. Kurama sighed and gazed around the room. The cream colored paint on the walls was chipping and the room looked like it hadn't been dusted in a year. The windows were so filled with dust and grime the closed door gave a better view. He stared down at the pocket-sized book in front of him. It had a pitch-black cover and a few of its pages were stained with a pale blue color from the potion of which he had accidentally spilled on it while trying to create the `Enchanted Air Mist Potion' whatever that was. He squinted at the third passage on page 162, trying to read the small printed letters. Finding no successes he glared at the source of his ill concentration, which was a dull light in the center of the ceiling. It had a thick glass covering over the dim bulb. The lack of power surging through the cords made the light annoyingly flicker on and off. He finally gave up and decided to study in the morning were he might find a light that didn't give you headaches by just being in it. He closed the book and leaned up against the thin, cardboard like wall and closed his eyes.
 
At The Same Time
 
“Now, Harry dear, after we get the rest of these books from the Leaky Cauldron we are going to stay at a different Inn than we usually do before school so you and Ronald will be roommates,” said Mrs. Weasly as Harry, Ron, herself, and Herminie walked down the crowded streets of Diogan Ally.
“But why mom?” asked Ron.
“Didn't you hear? A man found a Bogart under his bed, nearly gave him a heart attack so he is suing it for dangerous conditions,” said Herminie.
They walked into the crowded building of Leaky Cauldron and wondered through the racks of wizarding book for all ages. Harry picked up a dark green book; it had a picture of a large brown dog on top of a cliff, which every few seconds howled at the moon. `How To Tame A Wild Werewolf' the book read at the top in big black letters. `By Carlos McGrady'. Harry set the book back down and began to look for `Potions for Hogwarts 6th Years `By Lila Thelander'. After searching for about fifteen minutes he came across a thick black book with shiny violet letters across the top that said `Potions for Hogwarts 6th years By Lila Thelander'. In the middle there was a picture of a big rusty cauldron with light pink liquid bubbling inside of it. Harry Picked up three and ventured out to find Ron and Herminie. He looked up to see a young boy, about his age on a high staircase looking down at him. He had blonde slicked back hair and light blue eyes. He snickered.
“So, Potter returns despite the humiliation that Umbridge gave him last year. Pity, she was the only teacher that made any sense around that dratted school. That is, if you count the idiot and the mudblood,” he sneered.
“Malfoy,” started Harry. “Why don't you…” he was cut off by Lucious walking up from behind Malfoy.
“Now, now Drako, is that anyway to treat Mr. Potter?” he asked in an almost mocking tone.
Drako grinned with amusement.
“No, I guess we can settle this at school. I'll see you later Harry, and believe me when I say this I WILL see you again.”
The two turned in unison and left through the narrow balcony door.
“Harry” came a voice from behind him. He turned to see Herminie and Ron waiting by the long line of customers by the paying desk.
“Come on the lines long enough.”
 
About three hours later…
 
Harry and the others stepped inside the tall brick building labeled `Net Web Inn'. Walking up to the front desk Mrs. Weasly said,
“Hello, we need three rooms,” turning she said. “Herminie I'm sure you want your own room? Harry, Ronald, will you mind being roommates? Good.” The woman at the desk wiped her hands on her dirty apron and spit her chewing gum on the hard tiled floor. She took out a clipboard and scrolled through the list. “I'm sorry Ma'am but we need one person in room 347 `cause we like to pair at least two in every room and there is only one person in that room by the name of…uh…Kurama.”
“Harry, dear, why don't you go? Make a new friend,” said Mrs. Weasly.
“Mom, are you crazy?” yelled Ron. He's probably like seventy years old!” The next thing he knew, Harry was unlocking room 347, and hoping this `Kurama' had left but just forgot to check out.
“Hello?” he asked stepping in. He saw a boy about his age sitting on one of the beds. He had long red hair and emerald green eyes. He was wearing casual blue Jeans (I don't own) and a t-shirt.
“Hi,” the boy replied.
“Umm, I'm supposed to share a room with you…”
“Oh!” the boy said and ran over to Harry and helped him set his luggage on the empty bed. He ran a hand through his own long silky hair before saying,
“Hello, I'm Kurama,” he held out his hand.
“I'm Harry Potter,” said Harry shaking Kurama's hand. `Here it comes, he's just going to stare at me for the rest of the night now because of my stupid scar…' But to Harry's surprised Kurama treated him normal. He never really even held a glance at his scar.
 
“So are you going to Hogwarts as well?” Kurama asked after a long friendly conversation with Harry.
“Yeah, so are my friends Ron and Herminie who are in the next room.” As soon as he said that Herminie and Ron came bursting in the room. Ron yelling,
“Where is he Harry? Where is the old guy?” Harry saw Kurama's confused expression and laughed.
“Who's this Chic?” Ron asked.
“This is Kurama,” said Harry “He's my roommate. Kurama, this is Herminie and Ron.”
“Nice to meet you,” said Herminie blushing, although Ron was blushing deeper at his mistake.
“It's a pleasure to meet you as well,” said Kurama. Just then Mrs. Weasly ran in.
“Harry, Ron, Herminie, and…whoever you are we have to go now!”
“Mom, this is Kurama, and where are we going?” asked Ron.
“No time! Just grab your things and come! We aren't safe here!”
 
Angel Of Forgotten Souls: Well, that's it. I hoped you like it. Again Review if you want, cause it would make me happiful!