Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The New Tournament ❯ The Invitation ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The New Tournement

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: I do not own YuYuHakusho or the charavters that appear in the show. But a few characters that appear in this story I do own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

The Invitation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Tsuki!" yelled an eleven year old girl as she ran up to her best friend.

"What now Kaze?" asked Tsuki. "I have to get home."

"Well lookie what I found," said Kaze.

"A brain?" interupted Tsuki.

"No, I left that at home where I can't lose it," said Kaze. "I found this flyer. Read it."

"Hm," said Tsuki. "But this is a fighting tournement. You know you get into a ring and beat the crud out of your opponent."

"I know," said Kaze. "That's why we're going to enter."

"But it says we need a team of five people," said Tsuki. "We are only two people."

"Three people," said another girl. "Now we just need to find two more."

"Alex," said Tsuki, "Where did you come from?"

"The computer lab," said Alex.

The three girls walked to Kaze's house to discuss how they were going to convince their parents to let them go.

"Hey Mom!" said Kaze. "Me and my friends are going to be down in the basement if you need us."

"Okay," said Kaze's Mom. "Oh, Kaze. You recieved some mail. I didn't read it though."

"Thanks Mom," said Kaze as she took the mail. "I'll read it down there."

The three girls walked down into the basement and sat down on the carpet. Kaze walked over to the dresser and got out some paper pencils and coloring supplies. She took them over to the other girls and set them down.

"Okay now let's get down to business," said Kaze.

"But what about your mail?" said Alex.

"Oh yeah," said Kaze reaching for her mail. "Junk, Junk, Junk, Jury Duty, Card, Huh?"

"What?" asked Tsuki. "Let me see."

"It doesn't have a return address on it," said Kaze. "And it has no stamp."

"Well then open it," said Alex. "I wonder what's inside."

"And since when do you have Jury Duty?" asked Tsuki.

"I don't," said Kaze as she was opening the mysterious envolope. "Well we're about to find out what's inside."

As Kaze was opening the envolope all of it's contents fell out. In the envolope was a letter, five tickets, cards, and a disk.

"What does the message say?" asked Alex.

"Let's see," said Kaze as she opened up the letter. "You and your team have been invited to participate in a tournement that is being held in three weeks."

"Do you think it's the same tournement as on that flyer?" asked Tsuki.

"Could be," said Alex. "But right now we have to find two more people for our team."

"Hey Kaze!" yelled Kaze's mom. "Are Tsuki and Alex staying for dinner?"

"Can they stay the night?" asked Kaze. "We have some issues we need to discuss."

"Fine with me but we need to check with their parents," she replied.

Tsuki and Alex grabbed their cell-phones and called their parents. Both of them were staying the night.

"And to think I thought nothing exiting ever happened in my life," said Tsuki.

"I have no idea what you just said but I agree," said Kaze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued...

R&R Please.