Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The New Tournament ❯ Finding New Team Mates ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The New Tournement

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: I don't own YuYuHakusho or Pizza Hut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

Finding New Team Mates

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Kaze, Tsuki, and Alex went out searching for a new team mate. They had just walked into town they saw a group of boys ganging up on a girl. The girl had light blue eyes and brownish colored hair. She was wearing a green T-shirt and dark blue pants.

"Look!" said Kaze. "Those boys are ganging up on that girl."

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious," said Tsuki with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"Your Welcome," said Kaze. "But right now I think we should help that girl."

All of a sudden a flash of light appeared and the group of boys were thrown back.

"Come on guys!" yelled the leader of the group. "Let's get out of here. She's crazy!"

Crys of 'I want my mommy' could be heard coming from the running boys.

"And don't come back!" yelled the girl.

The three girls ran up to the new girl.

"Hi!" said Kaze. "We just saw what you did to those boys."

"If I scared you it's okay," said the girl.

"Actually it's the opposite," said Tsuki. "That was awesome. We were wondering. What are you doing in three weeks?"

"Nothing," she said, "Why."

"Have you heard of this?" asked Kaze as she held up the flyer. "We were invited to participate but we still need two more people."

"Sure," said the girl. "But we should get to know each other a bit more before we get on that boat to leave."

"Okay," said Kaze. "But what's your name?"

"I'm Keera Jade," she said. "Now who are you?"

"I'm Kaze," said Kaze.

"I'm Tsuki," said Tsuki.

"And I'm Alexandria, but you can call me Alex," said Alex.

"Cool, Hey you wanna go get something to eat?" asked Keera.

"Sure," they agreed.

They all walked to the nearest fastfood resteraunt which happened to be Pizza Hut.

"Fast Food, the gift from God," said Kaze.

"Kaze can you think about anything other then junk food," said Tsuki.

"Of course I can," said Kaze. I just don't that often."

"Okay, So what should we get?" asked Keera.

"How about the 4-for-all deal?" asked Alex.

"Okay," said Keera.

After the four girls finished eatingthey walked outside and a group of drunks walked up to them.

"Back off losers," said Kaze.

"Why don't you make us shrimp," one of them said.

"I suggest you do what she says," said Tsuki.

"And why should we listen to you?" said another one.

"Because if you don't then you'll have to deal with me," said Keera.

"AAAHHHH! Don't hurt us! Please. We'll do anything," the leader pleaded.

"Then leave," said Keera.

The drunks ran away as fast as they could.

"Wow Keera," said Kaze. "You certantly have a reputation around here."

"Let's just go," said Tsuki. "We should get out of here before someone comes out to see what the screaming was about."

The four girls ran to Tsuki's house.

"Hey Mom!" yelled Tsuki. "Mom! Where are you?"

"Hey Tsuki," said Alex. "There's a note. It has to do with your mom."

"Give it here," said Tsuki. "Oh No."

"What?" asked Kaze. "Let me see."

"Here," said Tsuki as she gave Kaze the note.

"He's Back!?" yelled Kaze. "We have to stop him."

"What are you three talking about?" asked Keera.

"We had a run-in with a pretty bad guy a few years ago," said Alex. "And now he's come back to get revenge."

"That's not even the worst of it," said Kaze. "We have a secret that we haven't told anyone. The only people who know are us and our parents."

"What is it?" asked Keera.

"Well you see we're not exactly human," said Tsuki. "I happen to be a legendary kitsune thief disguised as a human."

"I am an ice demon," said Kaze.

"And I am an earth demon," said Alex. "We came to this world with our family's to escape the caos."

"We can show you what we look like in our demon forms but you can't tell anyone," said Kaze.

"You guys are demons?" asked Keera. "And I thought you guys were just regular humans."

"What are you talking about?"asked Tsuki.

"I was a kitsune in my past life," said Keera. "I can transform into that form whenever I choose."

"Right now I think that right now we need to get Tsuki's mother back," said Kaze.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. Kaze opened it. There was a girl with blue hair, who was floating on an oar.

"Who are you?" asked Kaze.

"I'm Botan," she said. "I'm the Grim Reaper and I have something for you and your friends."

"What is it?" asked Kaze.

"Take this," said Botan as she handed Kaze a video tape. "Watch it. Be Careful girls."

And with that being said she poofed.

"Who was it?" asked Tsuki.

"The Grim Reaper," said Kaze. "She gave me this."

"Well let's watch it," said Keera.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

R&R Please.