Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The New Tournament ❯ So We Meet Again ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The New Tournement

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

So We Meet Again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's go watch that tape," said Keera.

"There's a T.V. in the other room," said Tsuki.

Kaze took the tape and put it in the VCR. A toddler appeared on the screen.

"I have heard what happened to your mother Tsuki," he said. "And in case you are wondering who I am, I am Koenma Ruler of the Spirit World. Tsuki's mother is being held captive in the northern mountians of Makai. You must rescue her."

After that a portal appeared in the T.V. screen. All four of the girls were sucked in. They all fell out of the sky in front of a mountian trail.

"Well guess we better get going," said Alex.

"This is gonna' take a while," said Keera.

All of the girls changed in to their demon forms. Kaze now had ice blue eyes, light blue hair with green bangs, and was wearing a blue ninja outfit. Alex now had dark green eyes, light brown hair with dark brown bangs, and was wearing brown training pants with a dark green T-shirt. Tsuki now had blue eyes, black hair with red highlights, and was wearing a black Chinese Kimono with Sakura leaves on it, and she had fox ears coming out of the top of her head and nine fox tails. Keera looked almost the same except that she now had white fox ears and tail.

"Okay let's go," said Kaze.

The girls were walking for about fourty-five minutes when they reached a pitch black cave.

"Great," said Keera. "How're we supposed to get through?"

"Kaze?" asked Alex. "Would you like to do the honors?"

"Sure," said Kaze as she held her hand in front of her. "Iced Lightning!"

A ball of frozen electricity appeared in her hand. The light it gave off was amazing.

"Wow Kaze I didn't know you could do that," said Keera.

"We have to hurry through the cave," said Tsuki.

The four girls ran through the cave as quickly as they could.

"This seems to easy," said Kaze as they reached the end of the cave.

"AAAHHHH!" screamed Alex as the ground beneath her collapsed.

"Alex!" yelled Tsuki.

"Go on without me!" Alex yelled.

"We can't just leave you," said Keera.

"Don't worry I'll be fine," she said. "Now go!"

After Alex said that the other three ran up the mountian path. They came to a huge wall blocking their way.

"No!" said Tsuki. "How are we going to make it there now?"

"We'll climb," said Kaze.

"How are we gonna' climb a strait wall?" asked Keera.

"We're not," said Kaze. "Follow me."

Kaze walked over to the wall on her right and started scaling the rocks. The other two followed. Soon they had reached the top.

"I don't see why we didn't just do that in the first place," said Keera.

The three girls walked up to the mansion.

"We demand that you let us in!" said Kaze. "Or suffer the consequinces."

"Acess Granted" said the door.

The three girls ran into the mansion and a cage dropped down on Keera, trapping her.

"Keera!" yelled Kaze. "What happened?"

"I think I stepped on a switch or something," she replied. "You guys go on I'll find a way out of this."

"Okay," said Tsuki.

Kaze and Tsuki ran down the hall and burst through another set of doors. The room was completly blank with a window at the top showing into another room. In the room was the one they had been searching for.

"Give me back my mother!" yelled Tsuki.

"Why don't you come and make me?" he teased. "You didn't think I would give her and your little friends back without a fight did you?"

"Nidako! Don't you remeber what happened last time you messed with us?" asked Kaze.

"Of course I do," said Nidako. "But this time will be different."

The three of them started fighting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

R&R Please.