Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Price of Friendship ❯ Yusuke's POV ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Thank You! kahuffstix for being the only one to review.

And so comes the first chapter from Yusuke's POV. A little anger, a bit pissed, and a bit demon lord all mixed into one. Don't you just love it?


--------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------


Chapter 3: Yusuke's POV


CRASH

"Damn it!"

CRACK

"Damimt, dammit, dammit!" I cursed as I stormed through my castle. Demolished chairs and tables, couch stuffing, pillow feathers, and destroyed un-eaten food was dressing every part of my once bedroom of my Makain castle. I've managed to place my room beyond the possible help of anyone - human, demon, or spirit - during the past ten minutes of my rampage and my rage has yet to die down.

First, I asked - or more demanded - to know where Hiei and Kurama were from Koenma and the brat could only give me a guess. And what a guess it was! He said he believed they had entered the Makai. Well, no shit, Sherlock! I could have figured that much out myself! The god's a frickin' genius, I tell ya.

So, going on a hunch, I decided to go to Mukuro, hoping to either find Hiei and Kurama or get some information on them. Yomi's name didn't even come to mind seeing as I know how he feels for Fox-Boy as I do Hiei. I also know Hiei'd as soon kill someone who dared look at Kurama as glare at them.So I figured Mukuro's to be the best bet.

I entered the darkness of her office and began to tell her all that had gone on. But wouldn't you know it, the bitch didn't even help me! Even after I told her the whole story, she said, (and I quote in a higher-pitched voice resembling hers) "I will not betray my heir or his lover." Skipping the fact that she also knew of their relationship, the point is she refused to help me. I even told her how he killed her of all people. Everyone knows she's the one person he would never hurt, so something must be wrong if he killed her. But still she refused to help me in any way, shape, or form!

Her exact words were, "The pair have not arrived here, but when and if they do, you can be certain I will inform Hiei of our meeting. No matter the crime, he is still my heir and I will not hand him over to you. Goodbye Yusuke Urameshi. This meeting is over." Then she just turned the chair back to me and ignored me! She didn't even do me the honor of responding when I cursed her. The bitch!

I stormed off of her territory and into my own, and, well, we know what happened next. The shards of glass sticking out of the fried chicken leg in the corner is enough testiment for what went on.

"What is it?" I suddenly growl at my door. Anyone listening would have thought me crazy, but trust me, I'm not. Going crazy is his category.

Anyway, the barrier surrounding my room lets me know when someone is near. This time, it's one of my servants. He enters the room, kneels on his right knee with his right arm across his chest, and slightly bows his head with closed eyes. His long black hair easily sweeps the carpet now stained all the colors of the rainbow. "My lord," he speaks softly. "We have the information regarding your instructions."

"What is it?" I repeat calmly by just as testily.

He raised his head and looked at me with bright blue eyes. "The youko and the half-breed have arrived at Lady Mukuro's castle."

I gaze at him for a moment without revealing anything, then ask," Who's watching them?"

"Harusuei."

My eyes harden. "Harusuei?" He nods minutely. "Why isn't it Okukai?" I ask harshly considering it really wasn't his fault. But I was in a bad mood and he was there. You know what they say: wrong place, wrong time, wrong occupation?

"I do not know, my lord," he replies back to bowing.

I scoff disgustedly, "The idiot; he's gonna get himself killed."

Harusuei is one of the better spies that work for me. He's in the top five in my territory, for sure, but Okukai is the best of them all. His speed and cloaking abilities may even be a match for Hiei's. Anyone less will undoubtedly be caught and killed.

I shaked my head sadly. "The idiot."


----------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------


So, what did you think? This chapter mostly dealt with the angry part of Yusuke's personality, but it still touched on his other halves a bit. Next chapter is one of my favorites for some reason, and is back in Hiei's POV.

Drop me a review, will ya?