Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The YYH Boys and Girls Go To A Costume Party!!! ❯ Invitation ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ash/ YYHGirl/ SilverWhiteWolf: "OMG! I'm back with a vengeance!!! Dang it, I never finished either of my stories! But this time I am, I promise!!!" ^_^

Hiei: "Yeah, right."

Kurama: "Don't be like that, Hiei, she means it."

Ashley: "Oh, and I don't own Yuyu Hakusho, but I do own the oc's in this story! So let's begin!" ^_^

Kurama and Ashley: "PLEASE R&R!!!" ^_^

Hiei: "Hn. You two sicken me!"

(DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own Yuyu Hakusho, it belongs to the creator Yoshihiro Togashi. I also don't own my friends in the story, in a manner of speaking. All I own is myself in the story and the ideas.)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
< br> THE YYH BOYS AND GIRLS GO TO A
COSTUME PARTY!!!



It was just another ordinary day at school for Kurama, all the girl's "LOVE" him, he's doing great in school, as usual. But, there were invitations being handed out for a Halloween costume party and they were being handed out by the most popular snob in Meiou High. "Trina"*throws up all over the place* She also has two followers, Ira and Ora, and a HUGEANTIC crush on Kurama. Will she invite him?!*DUH!* "Enjoy!"^_^


CHAPTER 1: INVITATION



Kurama: *putting some books of his in his locker*

Trina: *walks up to Kurama* "Hello, Shuuichi."

Kurama: "Hello, Trina. Excuse me, but may I ask, what are you handing out?"

Trina: "Invitations to my Halloween costume party. It's going to be the best party "you" will ever go to!" *thinking* 'Gawd, he's SEXY!!!'

Kurama: *look at her by the way she said "you"* "Are you "inviting me"?"

Trina: "YES! *coughs* Oh, I mean yes I'm inviting you, well my parents said I had to invite everyone." *she lied*

Kurama: "Oh, so you're inviting Kaira?"

Trina: *stuttered a bit* "Um, yeah. But I haven't given her her invitation yet."

Kurama: *he thought this over for a few seconds* "Trina, I'm not so sure I will be coming."(A/N: Yeah, you guys know how it is, being a Rei Kai Tantei and all.^_^)

Trina: *because of hearing these words she died a little inside* "NO! YOU HAVE TO COME, PLEASE SHUUICHI!!!" *going insane*

Kurama: o.O;;;! "Alright, Trina! *he tried to calm her down* Trina, I'll come, ok?"

Trina: *stopped in one second* "Okay!^_^ I'll see you there!"

Kurama: "And Kaira..?"

Trina: "What about her?" *she asked snobby-ishly*

Kurama: "Her invitation?"

Trina: "Oh yeah. *she looks to her left then her right* Well, I can't find her, so I guess she's not coming!"^_^

Kurama: -.- "Give it to me, I'll give it to her for you. *Trina gave an invitation to Kurama for Kaira* Hey Trina, I have some friends that go to Sariaski Jr. High, can they come too?"

Trina: "You have friends that go Sariaski Jr. High, you're joking right?" *she laughed*

Kurama: "No, they are my best friends."

Trina: *Stopped in shock* "Uhh... *thinking* 'If his friends don't come then he might not come either, but I could just go psycho again... NO WAY! That was embarrassing!' "Okay Shuuichi, they can come. The party is on Halloween night."

Kurama: "Alright, I'll be there."

Trina: "I'll be there too." *looking at Kurama with googly eyes*

Kurama: *starts to back away slowly* "I think you need to get your eyes checked."O.o;;; *runs away in fear*

~M~E~A~N~W~H~I~L~E~

Kaira and Soto(the second cutest boy in school. -.-) were talking when Kurama walked in.

Both: "Hello, Shuuichi."

Kurama: "Hello, Kaira. Hello, Soto. What have you been up to, Soto?"

Soto: "I was just talking to Kaira about school and stuff. *looks at watch* Well, I have to go. I'll see you guys later, bye."

Both: "Good-bye, Soto."

*bell rings*

Kurama: *whispers in Ashley's ear* "I need to talk to you after school."

~A~F~T~E~R~S~C~H~O~O~L~

Both: *walking out of school toward Ashley's house*

Ashley: "Kurama, what did you want to talk to me about?"

Kurama: "Trina invited us to a party she is holding." *shows her the invitations*

Ashley: -.-

Kurama: *looks confused, a little* "What's wrong?"

Ashley: "Okay, but we can't go. We're Rei Kai Tantei's. I mean, you love biology, but you didn't join the biology club, remember?"

Kurama: "I know, but she did that "if you don't come I'm gonna cry and cry" thing."

Ashley: "Really?" o.o

Kurama: "Well, that's how it started, but then she started to go psycho."

Ashley: *getting tired of him whine about Trina whining and stuffses* "Yeah, okay fine, we'll go. But what about Yusuke and the others?"

Kurama: "They can come too, I asked her."

Ashley: "Yeah Kurama, go ahead and get our friends invited too so they can die with us!"

Kurama: "At least we won't die alone." *he smiled brightly*

Ashley: "Yeah, I guess you're right. Now we just need to ask them. Let's go."

~S~A~R~I~A~S~K~I~J~R~H~I~G~H~

Kurama and Ashley are waiting for Yusuke and the others to get out of school building.

Some Kids: *whispering to each other* "Those are students from Meiou High. Do you think they are going out with each other?"

Kurama and Ashley: *slightly blush looking away from each other* o^.^o

Kurama: *sees Yusuke and everyone else coming out* There they are, let's go." *they both start walking toward them*

Ashley: *sees Sariah and gets that scary big head thing* "Sariah, what are you doing at Sariaski Jr. High?! o.O! You're a high school student!!!" >.<

Sariah: o.O;! "Uhmm........................................." O.O!!!

Ashley: -.-; "Never mind..."

Yusuke: o.o "Oh yeah, I knew something in school was different today!"

Everyone: *anime falls with sweatdrops*

Yusuke: "Umm, so what are you guys doing here?" *looks at Kurama and Ashley*

Ashley: "We came here to ask you guys something." -.- *looking at Sariah all evilish*

Sariah: O.O!!! *waves "Hi" to Ashley in little chibi form because she is afraid of the evil!* "Hi!" ^_^"

Kurama: o.o "We wanted to know if all of you wanted to come to a Halloween costume party?"

Kuwabara: "Is Yukina going?"

Kurama: "We haven't asked her yet, but I'm sure she'll go."

Kuwabara: "THEN COUNT ME IN!!!" ^____________^

Keiko: "Oh, a party sounds like fun!" ^^

Yusuke: -.-

Kurama: "What is it, Yusuke?"

Yusuke: "A party? Kurama, you don't go to parties."

Kurama: "I know, but..." *shudders of what he had went through*

Sariah: o.O "Uhh, is Kurama okay?"

Ashley: -.- "I'll tell you later, it's kinda a long story..."

Yusuke: "Anyways, I have two reasons not to go. *puts up his index finger in front of Kurama's face* One, I don't do parties. *puts up the next finger* And two, we're Rei Kai Tantei, we can't just go to a party!"

Botan: *is all of a sudden there* "Don't worry about that, Yusuke!" ^_^

Yusuke: "BOTAN!? WHAT THE HE-"

Sariah: *smacks Yusuke's forehead* "NO CUSSING!"

Yusuke: >.< "FINE!!! *calms down a little bit* Botan, what are you doing here?!"

Botan: ^_^ "Well Yusuke, I'm here to tell you that even though you're Rei Kai Tantei, you can go to that party!" ^__^

Yusuke and Ashley: *really not wanting to go to the party* "WHAT?!?!?!" O.O?!

Yusuke: "B-But what if a mission comes up?!"

Ashley: "Yeah, what Yusuke said!"

Yusuke: "Besides, Koenma wouldn't approve!" *he died a little inside saying that*

Botan: "Well, why do you think I'm here? Koenma approves! ^_^ Besides Yusuke, since when do you care if Koenma approves or not?"

Yusuke: *eye twitches* "..."

Ashley: *has annoyed expression* -.-

Botan: o_o "Umm, what's wrong?"

Yusuke and Ashley: *sighs* "Nothing..."

Keiko: "Well Yusuke, are you going or not?"

Yusuke: "Well Keiko, I don't really want to!" >.<

Botan: "Oh, you'll go!" ^-^

Yusuke: *raises an eyebrow* "No I'm not! You can't make me!"

Botan: "No, but if you don't go then..."

Yusuke: "Then what? *thinks* NOOOOOOOOOO!!! You're not telling me that-"

Kat: *appears out of no where and is on Yusuke's head* "Hi, Yusuke!!!" ^_^

Yusuke: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! WHY IS THE WORLD SO CRUEL?!?!?!?!?!"

Kuwabara: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!" *runs away*

Everyone: o.O;;;

Kat: *jumps off of Yusuke's head* "Yusuke, I'm gonna have so much fun bugging you all night long on Halloween!!!" ^___________________^

Yusuke: "WHAT?!?!?!" O.O!

Botan: "Either you go to the party, or no matter where you are, or what you're doing on Halloween night, Kat will be with you!" ^_^

Kat: "Yuppers!!!"

Yusuke: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! OKAY, I'LL GO TO THE PARTY!!!"

Ashley: "Well, Kat's going too."

Kat: "Yeah, and since I'm going I'll still bug you!" ^______________________^

Yusuke: "I give up..." -.-;;;

Botan: "Now we just need to find Hiei and Alexa to ask them!" ^^

Sariah: "Don't worry, Botan! Me, Ashley, Kat, Kurama, Yusuke, and Kuwabara will find 'em!!!" ^_^

Kat: "Kurama, why do you look like a girl?!" ^_^

Kurama: -.- "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!"

Everyone: O_O

~TBC~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ashley/ YYHGirl/ SilverWhiteWolf:: "Crap, my story sucks! Oh well, whatever!" ^__________^

Kurama and Ashley: "PLEASE REVIEW!!!" ^_^